Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 7 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:54 pm

She stands in the ring, waiting for him to come in. It looked a bit luke he was in some heavy thought. She wonders exactly what he was thinking. Anampo herself thought about what she could do for him, and the perfect idea came along.

The submission he put her in now was a harmful one. She had seen this one done before buy had not known its power It was a bit overwhelming to the rabbit, actually.

She gasps a bit ad her back that was just in pleasure of a massage was now in pain. "G-Gah....Agh! " She groans more and more with each second, showing no signs of fighting back.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo) - Page 7 Empty Re: The long and harrowing road! (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Ryan kept silent as he maintained the hold, although he did frown a little. Seeing as how Anampo wasn't attempting to escape the hold Ryan decided to chime in with "Ignore the pain Anampo, remember your options. You have a free arm, try and use that to get yourself free. That's the fatal flaw in this hold."

The paragon of Britain spoke his words of wisdom, and decided he might as well milk this situation for all it's worth. Using his free hand Ryan slinked his hand down Anampo's open side, in an almost caressing manner.

"If you don't find a decent way to escape soon Anampo then it's tickle attack time!" Ryan shouted with a slight devil like grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:55 pm

She opened her mouth to try and speak, but slight, pained moans come out. Ana,po tries to do what she heard Ryan telling her and weakly swings her free arm at him, but could barely reach over to his side in any way. It wasnt going to work if she couldnt reach. She had to find, as Ryan says a 'decent' way to escape. So, she becomes innovative and tries something different.

Both of her feet were planted flat on the ground. As much as he leans on her, he only had one. She , as much as it hurt her to do, began to totter back and forth. Anampo groans with each move, but slowly builds the momentum to start swinging back and forth wildly. "Grrr....G-Get off!" Anampo yelled at him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Ryan was expecting Anampo to use her free arm for something, but it didn't seem like that was the case. Instead the rabbit girl had done something else, and she was attempting to swing out of the hold. Mr Knight was taken aback by this, it was something odd that Lucy would probably do.

This in turn made Ryan loosen his hold as he was thinking it over, with the momentum that Anampo had brought she would surely free herself from this move. When she did Ryan would pipe up with "Okay Anampo stop! You did something that I've not seen in the ring yet, the usual response to the hold is to try and use the free arm. But you saw past that, and did something unexpected. That can turn things around for you, but take care that the pain is worth the effort. Just always remember, if the ropes are close then go for them."

Ryan smiled and said "I'm proud of you Anampo, come and give us a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:06 pm

The two would eventually fall back. Her weight would slam down on Ryan. All of it. She groans, getting a bit harmed herself. Anampo quickly rolls off of him and stumbled a bit when trying to stand up. She knew that he must have been surprised about what she did. She calms down a bit when he talked. Her gray eyes drift down, thinking that he was scolding her decision not to listen to him.

She looks back to him when he told her to give him a kiss. She did owe him one, of course. Anampo takes a few steps forward and stands on her tippy toes to lean in and kiss his cheek.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Well it was certainly a cute sight to be sure, Mr Knight smiled as Anampo kissed him on the cheek. Her rabbit ears just above his head as she stood on her tip toes.

"Mmmm...." Ryan muttered out, taking the chance to rub noses with Anampo. He then let out a grin and took a couple of steps back.

"Alright Anampo, now it's your turn to do a submission on me. Do you know how to do the body or head scissors?" his grin turning shark like, enhanced by his regal features.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 am

She kisses his cheek, and giggled when he rubed noses with her. Her rabbit ears curl up slightly. They were certianly keeping up well with the emotion reflex. (Insert snarky Nick Solem comment here).

When prompted to continue on with another submission, she rejects by shaking her head. "I think we're done for today. I was thinking maybe we could just, relax together for the rst of the day?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Ryan sighed, he was wanting to go for more and thought Anampo would be inclined to do so as well. But he wasn't one to reject what she wanted, Mr Knight wasn't that sort of person. Besides on the bright side the paragon of Britain would be able to play around with his precious bunny some more.

"Well alright then, Anampo you can go get changed. I'll meet you outside the gym, I need to pack up that massage table and get changed. See you in a bit love." Mr Knight said, he gave Anampo one last kiss on the cheek and began folding up the table. Once he did so Ryan would move back into the male changing rooms.

Soon enough he'd emerge from outside the gym, the table now in a large black bag. Ryan was clothed in his usual casual attire of muddy green trousers. Black combat boots, black shirt and red leather jacket.

"So Anampo, shall we go to my place then?" Ryan asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:58 am

She caught the sigh. He wanted to do more, but the rabbit was tired. She had just come from the hospital a few days ago. Getting out of the ring, Anampo happens upon. ...Her shoes and socks.

Blushing slightly while looking down at them, she rembers the special treatment he gave her a bit ago. She puts them on, and by that time Ryan would be done.

"Actually.....I'd like it if we went to my apartment. ..." She suggest, trying not to sound bossy

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Ryan gave a shrug and a smile when Anampo suggested going to her place, sure it would require going back to Tokyo. But Mr Knight was never short on cash, he could tour all around Japan and still be loaded. And he had the entire day devoted to his precious little rabbit, so why not?

Mr Knight would link arms with Anampo and say "Well come on my dear, step we gally! To the train station!" Ryan said with a smile as he began walking off with her.

Despite it being winter the sun was still out, with a minor chill in the air. Mr Knight would sniff the air as they walked and say "I've always preferred winter, cause of December. I'll need to get you something for it, got anything in mind my little rabbit?" giving her a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next