by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shizuka vs Merith (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shizuka vs Merith (Complete) Empty Shizuka vs Merith (Complete)

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Standard Match
Conditions for Victory: 10-count Pinfall or Submission

Shizuka was sitting on a bench in the backstage,a few minutes before her match starts. She just wasnt able to fight this time. Her last match left her really hurt,so this time,she wont be able to fight with all she got. The back of her head and her back still hurt and her legs were trembling. Her head was spinning and her eyes halfly open. Then,her music started to sound on the loudspeakers. It was time to go out....and face whoever her opponent is.

Shizuka appeared from the backstage,looking sleepy and unable to walk properly. She almost fell against one of the wall that were separating her from the crowd. She slowly climbed into the ring and leaned on her corner,pretty tired already.

"Okay...Bring my opponent here...."

Last edited by 271 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Shizuka vs Merith (Complete) Empty Re: Shizuka vs Merith

Post by RumbleRoses Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Merith's music started up and she appeared on stage like a greek statue, her silhouette in the special lighting like it was chissled from stone. The giantess eyed the ring and saw the less than 100% Shizuka and she scoffed, "Wait... THAT'S who I'm facing?" she thought to herself, taking note that it looked as if Shizuka was going to collapse where she stood. Shrugging, Merith started for the ring, flexing for the fans that worshipped her stature before she rolled into the ring, her hand running through her long red hair.

Merith took a moment to stretch a little before the bell sounded, giving the Amazon the green light on her foe. Merith approached Shizuka, looking down at her, "Heh... you sure you want to do this? There's still time to give up." she warned, her breasts at Shizuka's eye-level. "Take your best shot if you're sure you want to do this." Merith waited for Shizuka to either attack or submit...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Shizuka was terrified for the first time in her life when she saw her giant opponent. "Am I......supposed to face HER?!" She thought as her eyes widened. The bell suddenly sounded and saw her opponent coming towards her. She thought she was going to attack and took a weak deffensive stance. But when her opponent started to speak,she lowered her arms.Merith was right. Shizuka probably should submit now and rest for her next match. But no. Giving up wasnt something she could just do. It was pretty hard for her. She looked down at her feet and then...

"Probably.......You're right...I shouldnt be fighting now.... But,anyway,I'm not giving up!" And with that,Shizuka would try to tackle her huge opponent to the mat.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm

As the battered schoolgirl charged in, Merith caught the smaller girl by her hair and yanked her so she was straightened up. "I see." Merith grinned and cocked her free hand back, her well-developed arm flexing as she readied to drive her sledgehammer-like fist straight into Shizuka's stomach...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Merith's punch almost cut Shizuka in half. The schoolgirl's eyes went wider than ever as she fell to her knees,coughing lots and lots of blood. She was definitely no match for her opponent. Her opponent's fist felt like a hammer hitting against her stomach. She would stay there on her knees,completely paralyzed by the fear and unable to respond for now.

"A...A...A...Amazing...."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Merith tilted her head as she kept a hold of Shizuka's hair but let her fall to her kees, coughing up her lifeblood onto the once-white canvas. "Heh... someone doesn't like you, schoolgirl. Whoever set this match up wants to teach you a very painful and permanent lesson. And I don't mean to dissapoint." With a sharp jerk of Shizuka's scalp, Merith would try to yank her back to her feet and, with her free hand, grab the schoolgirl's crotch aggressively, proceeding to possibly hoist Shizuka into the air over her head. If she got this far with no counter, Merith would press the light schoolgirl up and down three times before driving her to the mat with tremendous force onto her already-damaged back.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Shizuka heard what Merith said and thought about it for a moment. "Someone....wants to teach me a lesson....?" She muttered to herself and then was suddenly lifted up by her opponent. If her back was hurting before,imagine her pain right now. After hitting her back onto Merith's hard-like-a-rock head,she was strongly smashed against the mat,her spine almost broken.

"I...cant do this....She is.....too.....powerful for me..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Merith felt like a bully picking on a little girl, watching Shizuka writhe on the mat, but the Amazon had absolutely no problem with that. Like a predator, Merith circled her downed foe like a hungry Lioness, trying to think of what she could do to her next. Merith moved her foot under Shizuka's skirt and lifted it up to expose the little girl's panties as she tried to get up. With a taunting shove with her foot, Merith would shove Shizuka back down by her butt and laugh before curling her arms for the fans once more, giving Shizuka a moment to recover...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 pm

"I gotta get away from her....Otherway....she is really gonna kill me!" Shizuka gathered a bit of her energies just to roll away from her opponent and escape from her attack range. In strength,she was far weaker than her opponent,so,if she really wants to win,she will have to use some speed. But...she is too tired to move too fast. For now,she will just help herself up with the ropes.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Merith could sense how weak Shizuka was feeling by watching her movements and smirked, "Ok, how about this... I'll give you a free shot. I won't defend myself." Merith offered placing her hands behind her back, trying to bait the sore schoolgirl back to her.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Shizuka vs Merith (Complete) Empty Re: Shizuka vs Merith (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next