Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Need of Guidance

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In Need of Guidance - Page 2 Empty Re: In Need of Guidance

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:24 am

Akashi looked at Miyabi as she asked to wrestle. That was pretty standard. It was basically what they had been doing. Sparring so that Miyabi could get used to moves. <Ok, Miyabi-chan. We can spar for a bit.> Akashi stretched and went to a corner, waiting for Miyabi to finish her water and get ready. <Hopefully you aren't too worn down from jumping around.>

Akashi tilted her head as she bowed to Miyabi before taking a grappling stance, waiting on the young girl to give her the ready signal.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:27 am

Miyabi would finish her drink and then would head back to the ring, glad that she once again got a chance to spar with her mentor. Akashi was so awesome, and so smart, that Miyabi felt like she was learning a thousand things every second she spent with Akashi. But that feeling became even more pronounced when she got a chance to spar with Akashi. When she managed to execute a hold or a move on the older wrestler, there was no better indication that she was on the right track. And when Akashi took her down, Miyabi would always do her best to memorize how her sensei did it, so that she might use the same move against future foes.

<Don’t worry about that, Tanikaze-sama! I’m fresh as a daisy!> Miyabi would reply, bouncing up and down and throwing a few shadow punches into the air in front of her. A small grin appeared on her face, and she giggled softly. <It wouldn’t hurt if I got a chance to use the rope on you, though, Tanikaze-sama…>

She would still be giggling as she bowed. Then, she raised her head, doing her best to put a serious look on her face as she approached Akashi and put her hands out, ready to lock up and grapple with her mentor.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:46 am

Akashi shook her head and smiled. <Nice try, Miyabi-chan.> She said, wagging a finger from her crouched stance. <I have something much better than a jump rope if I need to train against speedsters.> She said. <Just be ready for when I come at you!>

Akashi shouted and lunged at Miyabi, looking to lock up with her apprentice and push her backwards towards the ropes. "Haaaaaaa!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:53 am

<You do?> Miyabi would ask, curious about what Akashi had to prepare for matches against speedsters that was better than the jump rope they had employed earlier in the training session. <What is it, Tanikaze-sama? We could have used it, whatever it is, instead of the rope! I want to get just as strong as you someday, Tanikaze-sama, so I want to train the same!>

Miyabi would put that thought aside for the time being. It was time to spar! Akashi always came at her hard, and never took it easy on Miyabi. That was one of the many things that Miyabi loved about Akashi. The way the sumo legend trained her, she could feel herself growing stronger every day. And sparring like this encouraged her to think on her feet. She would rush forward and smash into Akashi, pushing as hard as she could against her mentor. Miyabi had made significant strides in this area since they began. For a few seconds, she would manage to keep herself from being pushed back. But, soon enough, Akashi’s superior experience and conditioning would shine through, and Miyabi would find herself backpedaling, right towards the ropes.

Here, Miyabi would have to think on her feet. She would try to use Akashi’s own momentum against her, looking to step to the side and let her mentor run herself right into the ropes, which Miyabi might be able to pin her against! “Yaaaaahhh!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:12 am

Akashi shook her head. <It's top level training, Miyabi-chan. You'll have to do a lot before you're ready for it.> Akashi said simply before the two crashed into each other. Akashi had sumo in her blood so crashing against another big body was her forte. She knew how to position her hands and body to get the maximum leverage to drive Miyabi back.

When Miyabi began to slip to the side, Akashi grinned. She liked to see what Miyabi was up to and rather than try and immediately try to put a stop wto it, she'd often let Miyabi work through the motions. In a practice, it was ok to test things out. Maybe in a match, Akashi could halt Miyabi before she slid away but right now Akashi kept going as Miyabi slipped and puched Akashi against the ropes. Akashi hung on tightly as their bodies clashed again. <Now what, Miyabi-chan?> Akashi asked as Miyabi's naked chest and belly pressed against Akashi's own body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:51 am

Miyabi scoffed when Akashi told her that she wasn’t ready for whatever her big training tool was, but she wouldn’t try to argue the point with her sensei. Miyabi was confident in her own abilities, but she did know that they weren’t quite perfected yet…she couldn’t help but wonder, though, what Akashi’s secret tool could be.

Miyabi was pushed back, then attempted to execute her move. To her surprise, it actually worked, and she managed to throw Akashi up against the ropes. She had a sneaking suspicion that her sensei had let her do it, but Miyabi was okay with that. She did want to show Akashi that there were some things she could do even without Akashi allowing her to or even expecting them, though!

<Now? Now I have you, Tanikaze-sama!> Miyabi declared, throwing an arm forward to land a sharp forearm strike to Akashi’s chest. Following that up, Miyabi would try to grab onto Akashi’s hair and pull her forward, hoping to flip her over with a snap mare and send her down onto the mat!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 am

Akashi waited for Miyabi to execute her plan and when the foearm came, it smashed into her chest. "ugh!" She grunted and then felt Miybi grab onto her hair while she was bent over. Akashi hissed but as Miyabi tugged, Akashi wrapped her arms around Miyabi's body as her chest collided with Miyabi's back. She squeezed tightly so that Miyabi couldn't just flip her.

<A snap mare would be better suited for a smaller opponent, Miyabi-chan! If you want to use a flip, use a sumo flip! Sumo and Judo even have some identical moves, so it's good to study both!>

Still, the strain of the hair tugging still hurt. Akashi winced but tried to lift Miyabi up off the ground just a few inches until her hair was let go of. As well to see what Miyabi might do int hat position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 am

Miyabi managed to hit Akashi with her forearm, but her attempts to snap mare her teacher were unsuccessful, as Akashi planted her feet solidly on the mat and wrapped her arms around Miyabi’s body, keeping the young girl from tossing her. She explained to Miyabi what she had done wrong—apparently, a move like the snap mare was much better suited to a smaller opponent. Miyabi hadn’t realized that. It made sense, though. She would be sure to remember it in the future.

Akashi would then lift Miyabi up into the air. The young sumo trainee cried out in surprise, kicking her legs as her sensei lifted her up from behind. For a couple of seconds, she just flailed, unsure of what to do. Then, she would think about it for a second. Flailing wouldn’t work too well. She had to try something real.

Looking down to Akashi’s head, Miyabi would quickly wrap one arm around it, trying to squeeze as hard as she could and crush Akashi’s head in a headlock! With any luck, that would force her sensei to let her go!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 am

Akashi used her strong arms to hold Miyabi in place while she waited for her pupil to work through the "problem." It was actually kind of fun this way. Miyabi could understand the situations she might be put in and see what she could do right and what she could do wrong. The Sumo felt Miaybi's arm suddenly curl around her head and squeeze against her belly. The pressure was intense thanks to Miyabi's size, and Akashi was definitely going to let go, just not int he way Miyabi planned.

Instead of releasing her hold, she let gravity do the work to bring them both to the mat as Akashi fell backwards, turning Miyabi's headlock into a back body drop!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:16 am

Miyabi managed to do everything she wanted to. She wrapped her arm around Akashi’s head and began to squeeze it hard, smooshing her sensei’s face right up against her bare belly, constricting Akashi’s airways and making it much more difficult for her to breathe. Miyabi thought that she could feel Akashi’s breathing grow more labored, and knew that her teacher would have to let her go!

And, when she did, Miyabi was going to make a sudden counterattack. That was the plan. But even though Miyabi had done everything that she could, Akashi was an expert, a legend, and she knew how to turn things to her advantage. She fell backwards, letting Miyabi go in a way that was very painful for the young sumo. Miyabi squealed in terror just before she slammed down into the canvas, headfirst. Her body would flop limply down onto the mat, as she was rather stunned by the maneuver. She rubbed her head gingerly with one hand. “Uguuhh…”

Slowly, Miyabi rolled over and got up onto her hands and knees. Once she was that far, she would look up at Akashi, wanting to watch for any further attacks from her sensei.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum