by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Need of Guidance

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In Need of Guidance - Page 3 Empty Re: In Need of Guidance

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:08 am

Akashi sat up after she slammed Miyabi down. With the two big beauties falling, the mat rumbled a bit but Akashi paid it no mind. She waited until Miyabi was on her hands and knees and their eyes met before she smiled at the girl.

<Not bad, Miyabi-chan.> Akashi praised. <It's a good tactic also but you need to consider what an opponent might do as well. Your opponents will not wait for you to think of something to do. Your best advantage is your weight against most opponents. You should be thinking how to use it before you engage, not during or after.>

Akashi stood up and held out her hand for Miyabi. "Let's go back tot he beginning." She said. "When you tried the snap mare. Akashi bent over and motioned to Miyabi. <Put me in the hold I had you in but just hold it in that position, ok?>

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:51 am

Miyabi felt the ring rumble, and she groaned as she continued to feel the effects of the slam. Slowly, she got onto her hands and knees and looked back up at Akashi.

The experienced sumo wrestler smiled down at her, and so, trying to stop thinking about the small aches that she was still feeling, Miyabi would smile back at her teacher, listening to the advice that she doled out and trying to commit it to memory. It wasn’t too difficult to remember—she just had to use her weight. <I wish I could just knock everybody down right at the start and sit on them…> Miyabi would say with a sigh, still smiling as Akashi would help her to her feet.

<Okay, Tanikaze-sama. Let’s see…> Miyabi would say, as she would try to get into the same position that Akashi had been in when Miyabi had tried to snap mare her. Miyabi would get behind Akashi, wrapping her arms around Akashi’s body, pressing her breasts into Akashi’s back, and squeezing hard, trying to simulate Akashi’s hold as best as she could.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:06 am

<You can try Miyabi-chan. If you can get away with it, it's not a bad idea. Just be careful!> Akashi readied herself while Miyabi put her in the lock. She blushed as the bare breasts and stiff nipples poked into her back. She liked the contact, of course, but she was also trying to legitimately teach the young girl.

When she was put int he hold, Akashi's hands reached up and dug into Miyabi's hair. <You tried to flip me over, Miyabi-chan. I'm a big girl. It's not going to work, especially if I can lift you.> Akashi gave a tug and took a step. She then heaved both of her beefy legs up in the air and dropped onto her butt. It'd be a jawbreaker on Miyabi and while she was trying to make it as soft as possible, she still needed to teach the girl exactly what she was doing. She just hoped Miyabi would be ok with this tough sort of lesson.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:01 pm

<Really?> Miyabi would say, a little surprised that Akashi endorsed the idea of simply barreling through an opponent right at the start of the match and then sitting on them until they gave up. Although, really, it sounded like a really good plan, so long as it could be executed properly! Miyabi would need to try it sometime.

She supposed that she sort of did try it against Oksana. Sitting on each other’s faces was the whole purpose of that match. It hadn’t worked out so well there…

Miyabi listened attentively to what Akashi was telling her, and then, suddenly, there was no more telling, only demonstrating. Akashi grabbed onto Miyabi’s hair, which sort of confused the young sumo trainee, since that had been what she had tried and it hadn’t worked. But Akashi took it in a different direction, dropping down onto her butt and pulling Miyabi down after her. The girl’s chin smacked hard into Akashi’s shoulder, rattling her whole skull.

“Oowwwwwch…!” Miyabi groaned, as she would flop over to the side, rubbing at her jaw. <I…guess that is a lot better than what I tried...> she said, with a pained laugh.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Akashi rolled to her hands and knees and looked at Miyabi. She crawled over to the girl and loomed over her, her own naked breasts swaying a bit. <That is a jawbreaker, Miyabi-chan.> Akashi said. <It's something you should have in your arsenal. it will work against most opponents though, if you were to use it on a bigger girl, you'll need to add a little momentum to it. Take a few steps instead of falling straight down.>

Akashi leaned forward and ran her thumb along Miyabi's chin. <I hope it doesn't hurt too much, Miyabi-chan. it was the best way to show you.>

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Miyabi giggled a little as Akashi ran a thumb along her chin, though she was forced to wince as the giggling caused her jaw to start hurting some more. <It…it doesn’t hurt that bad, Tanikaze-sama. Thank you for worrying about me, though!> Miyabi would say, as she would slowly roll over onto her knees.

<I think I get the idea for that one. I’ll remember it,> Miyabi would say. The jawbreaker certainly seemed like a potent move, one that could turn the very bad situation of being captured from behind into a very advantageous situation. Miyabi gave her jaw one last rub before she would let it go. It would stop hurting soon enough. She turned her attention back to Akashi.

<So, now…surprise attack!!> Miyabi would say, suddenly leaping forward from her knees, trying to wrap her arms around Akashi to tackle her down to the mat. Miyabi was hoping that it really would surprise Akashi so that she could get her sensei on the mats for a little while. She wanted to pin Akashi down, body to body!
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 am

Akashi scooted away so Miyabi could sit up. She'd try not to be too rough with the girl but she was resilient. That was always good. She was even bouncing back quickly and...

Akashi was pounced on by Miyabi and the girl's big, plush body wrapped around her and brought her back down on the canvas on her back. Miyabi's big chest engulfed Akashi's face, leaving her breathless for the moment as she huffed hotly into the cleavage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:14 pm

Miyabi managed to surprise her sensei as she popped back up, quickly getting over the pain in her jaw from Akashi’s demonstrative move to tackle the older sumo wrestler down to the mat with a full-body attack. Miyabi bounced forward a little, her meaty breasts smacking against Akashi’s face, then completely engulfing it, the experienced wrestler’s eyes, nose, and mouth being completely lost in the cleavage between Miyabi’s boobs.

<Hee hee hee! I got you, Tanikaze-sama!> Miyabi would sing merrily, wiggling her chest and letting her breasts squish and slide all over Akashi’s face in a teasing, cute gesture. <I hope you enjoy this little taste…>

After a little more wiggling, Miyabi would lift her breasts up off of Akashi’s face. She would then try to slide herself up into a sitting position, perching atop Akashi’s chest, her butt squashing the sumo woman’s boobs as her knees would try to hold down Akashi’s arms for a schoolgirl pin. Miyabi wasn’t quite sure what else she wanted to do to Akashi, so she figured she might as well hear what her sensei had to say!
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:23 am

Akashi raised an eyebrow in her fleshy prison as Miyabi teased her a bit. Despite the lack of oxygen, Akashi couldn't say she hated it at all and she also couldn't help it, as she sucked in all the oxygen that was left, that her wet lips and tongue slipped around the buoyant flesh a bit.

She sucked ina big breath when Miyabi sat up, smooshing her breasts under the girl's big butt and pinning her arms down.

Akashi continued to smile up at Miyabi as their eyes met. <So, now what, Miyabi-chan? Do you have something in store for me or should I escape?> Akashi said with a rueful smile as if it could happen at any moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:20 am

“Pfft!” Miyabi would make a teasingly dismissive sound, giddy to be on top of her sensei and, at least temporarily, in control of the sparring session. She still had a lot to learn to reach Akashi’s level, but this proved that she was getting to a point where she could at least compete with her mentor. <Like you could escape, Tanikaze-sama! I think I've got you trapped!> she would say, wiggling her butt a little on Akashi’s big breasts, reaching a hand down to bop Akashi’s nose with a finger.

She wondered if Akashi could escape from this pin, with her arms trapped underneath Miyabi’s legs and her torso being squashed underneath Miyabi’s bottom. Maybe she would try to use her legs. Miyabi tried to think of ways to counter such an escape attempt, hoping to impress Akashi with her tactical sense if it were to happen. At the same time, though, she tried to think of other things she could do to Akashi, so long as she had the veteran pinned down.

<Well…maaaaybe I have something in store for you…> Miyabi would tease, before quickly trying to turn herself around. Her legs would still be pinning Akashi’s arms, but her big butt would be pressed against Akashi’s chin, hovering over her mentor’s face! <Do you ever use facesits, Tanikaze-sama? What do you think of them?> Miyabi would say, giggling as she threatened to bring her butt down on Akashi’s face to suffocate her!
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum