by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 9:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 8:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fifty Shades of Red

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fifty Shades of Red - Page 3 Empty Re: Fifty Shades of Red

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Heaven and Hell wasn't that far from the Underground, thankfully, though you would never guess by driving around the area. The building looked just looked like some random office from the outside. The sort of nameless, generic place that Japan was littered with. That was by design - it was the sort of place you would only go into if you had a reason to be there, which kept away the curious passrbys and gave Maria's clients the privacy most of them craved. It was their own private slice of the universe, and now it would be Sig's, too.

Carmen approached the entrance with Sig close behind, getting a little wave from the bouncer by the door - Michelle, an usually tall Japanese woman that had a few inches on Carmen. She looked up from a book she was reading and waved as Carmen approached.

"Hey." She looked past Carmen, smiling at Sig. "Oh, you brought a friend tonight? Maria said you'd be bringing a friend along, didn't say how hot she was."

"Yeah, yeah, back off."Carmen gave the brutish bouncer a little push, rolling her eyes. "I saw her first. Dibs." She started to open the door. "Everything is set up?"

"Yup, the ring's ready." Michelle nodded and gave Sig one final, approving look. "Have fun. Lots of fun."

"Always do."

Carmen continued inside and motioned for Sig to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Sig told herself to remember the way to get into this place. It looked just like a normal office building, a common disguise for fetish related business or underground fighting club. Hell, the place she spent her time shaping herself up in Japan as a part of her preparation to enter AFW looked quite similar to this one. She looked at the tall bouncer girl and giggled at the exchange between her and Carmen.

"Don't worry, dear. If she didn't last too long we can have some fun together next~" she teased, before giving the bouncer a parting wink. "Laters."

Following Carmen while also looking around the place, Sig could already feel herself getting more excited with each step she took.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:42 pm

"Okay, fair warning." Carmen made her way through the foyer as the thumping bass of synthetic music started vibrating around them. "Maria is a little...eccentric, even for a place like this, but don't let her throw you off. She just wants people to have a good time."

She was tempted to warn Sig about what she was about to see, but somehow, she doubted that would be nescessary.

Carmen came out of the foyer to reveal the full dungeon's main area, three levels devoted to every fetish one could think of. Men and women walked around in various states of undress and various costumes - nuns, nurses, gimps, and, of course, dominatrixes, all in tight clothing that hugged their skin and left little to nothing to the imagination. There was a gift shop with all sorts toys available to be bought or rented for a fun night, a hall lined with private playrooms, and plenty of were having fun in the open. The second floor was wall-to-wall with balconies that gave Carmen and Sig a great view of women strapped down, collared, being toyed with while people formed a neat little crowd around them.

It was like a palace devoted to bondage. Carmen adored it.

Carmen took a moment to watch Sig's reaction, before she thumbed towards a hallway off to the side. "The ring is that way, Maria should already be waiting." She stretched her t-shirt. "Not exactly dressed for this, so I'll take a few minutes and squeeze into something in the locker room. Meet you there."

She gave Sig a quick slap on the ass and started to stroll off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:44 am

Sig just nodded to Carmen's warning, thinking that she probably wouldn't really be surprised anymore seeing an eccentric people after spending some time in Japan. When they entered the main area, her jade eyes instantly glowed at the sights. Now this was something that exceeded her imagination! She didn't expect the inside of the building to be this... grand, so the blonde was a little too absorbed in her excitement for a bit, until Carmen's voice snapped her out of it.

"Ah, gotcha," she replied before the girl slapped her ass. "Hey! I'll get you for that later!"

She took her time walking towards the ring, her eyes feasting on the mouth watering views. The costumes, the activities, the decorations, everything. It's like today was her lucky day. Eventually, she would continue to walk towards her destination, the ring where the main attraction would be held. She's also a bit curious about what kind of outfit Carmen would change into.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:00 am

The 'ring', as it turned out, wasn't a wrestling ring - it had a cage surrounding it. And that cage wasn't just a cage, either. It had decorations. Lots of decorations.

A paddle, a whip, a strap, a flogger, a cat-o-nine-tails. Two ball gags. Blind folds. Collars, both a regular one and one with a shock attachment, along with leashes. Clamps. Three pairs of handcuffs, shiny and sturdy, more than enough to hold even the most disobedient slave. And the crown jewel over it all was the St. Andrew's Cross in the farthest corner, a wooden beast neatly nestled between the ropes. It was like something out of the kinkiest match the AFW had ever dreamed.

"How do you like it?" A woman with a thick British accent, statuesque and stunning came out of the shadows and walked up beside Sig. She was only a little taller than the German, though her heels likely helped a bit in that department, along with her overall look. Tight leather caressed her skin, from the thigh-high boots, to the leather corset that seemed to strain at containing her breasts, to the shimmering gloves along her arms. It was all completed by her dark, purple hair and her thin glasses, giving her an oddly professional look despite the attire.

She tapped Sig on the shoulder with a riding crop, her face rife with approval. "Sig, correct? Carmen mentioned you over the phone. Though she left out how delectable you look." She almost purred the words more than she said them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:15 am

With her appetite was already stimulated by seeing the main area, Sig almost found herself drooling at the sight of the "ring" in front of her. A cage with a lot of toys inside it. A lot. Just looking at them already sent shivers through her back.

The voice that called to her snapped her out again, and this time, Sig couldn't say that the rose on her cheeks were caused by alcohol. It's simply from awe, as the sight of the woman that appeared next to her was just... indescribably stunning. The outfit, the expression, and that tone she used when addressing her. Sig had visited a few bdsm venues in the past, but she kinda forgotten how intimidating meeting a domme-like figure could be at times.

"Y-yes, I'm Sig," the blonde answered, somewhat nervously. "You're Fraulein Maria, I presume?"

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:00 am

"Fraulein Maria." Maria repeated it with a spot on imitation of Sig's accent, the German blending remarkably well with her British. "I like that. More than 'mistress', really. I believe I will have all my slaves call me that from now on." There was a pleasant, personable tone to her voice, but an undertone of strength, as well. Her words had weight.

She strolled towards Sig, her heels clicking along the floor as she neared. She reached out and gently brushed Sig's chin, looking her over for a moment. "Relax, child. I'm not going to bite - that's Carmen's job."

She pulled away and made her way to the ring, opening up the cage for Sig to enter. "I have to say, I'm a little surprised, most would shy away from doing something like this. Stop me if I'm wrong, but I assume you have a little experience? Not your first time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:16 am

Maria's comment drew a little smile on Sig's face, and she gradually regained a bit of her composure. The woman had a strong presence she couldn't help feeling a bit uneasy, especially after seeing the impressive room where she'd face Carmen. She took the liberty to get a better look on Maria's lovely figure again, still smiling sheepishly when the woman brush her chin.

"Wouldn't mind if you do just a little bit," her smile turned into a teasing one as she said that.

The blonde stepped further towards the cage, her eyes still quite fixed on Maria. She'd love to take on her too, although she'd need to deal with Carmen first, who already called dibs. This was like walking into tigers' den and offering herself to be feasted, although she didn't plan to make herself an easy prey.

"Not exactly," Sig replied. "I has fighting experience, and BDSM experience, but not both at the same time. Normally it just a match with a stake."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:32 am

Maria's smile grew wicked, though she kept the playful tone in her voice. It was an act, of course, but she did love her foreplay, and she couldn't help but be a tease with someone so fresh and energetic. The wide-eyed young Sig reminded her of the early days, when she was still a neophyte to it all. "Be careful what you wish for, Sig. I bite exceptionally hard."

She started to make her way into the ring and inspect the various intstruments, making sure they were in working order, suitable for safe use. "Ambitious, I like that. It's easy to see what Carmen took such a quick shine to you, aside from the obvious things."

Maria took the whip down, uncoiled it, and began to swing it around, making it dance like it was a part of her own body, a liviing extension of the arm. She had an uncanny, organic ease. "But it's goood you know the basics here, very good - a good session requires all the participants to be on the same page. Agree?" Maria lashedi out, landing a precise crack on the top rope that made it furiously jiggle. "I'll serve as the referee, and maybe something more interesting. If you behave." She punctuated her final sentence with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:40 pm

"You do? More reason to get a taste then..." Sig stuck her tongue to Maria.

She watched as the woman demonstrated the whip and lashed it to the rope to produce the jiggling effect. Whips weren't exactly her thing, but that was still quite a sight. She's starting to get more and more interested to Maria, who revealed that she'd be the referee with a possible extra role.

"Yes, of course. Mutual consent is the most important thing for this kind of play," Sig said in agreement to what the woman said. "Ohoo~ Now I can't wait to start already..." the blonde smiled as she began to stretch herself. "Carmen sure took her time with the clothes, doesn't she? She can fight me naked for all I care..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next