by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jane Medors vs Ai daikirai: Hentai bed match

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jane Medors vs Ai daikirai: Hentai bed match Empty Jane Medors vs Ai daikirai: Hentai bed match

Post by Hallian Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Starts here

Jane managed to dodge this time. "Oh yea, well, the bet is still on and no one has ever heard of a dom being the slave and I won't be the first." She then attempt to tackle Ai one more time and then slide her fingers in Ai's cunt.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Jane Medors vs Ai daikirai: Hentai bed match Empty Re: Jane Medors vs Ai daikirai: Hentai bed match

Post by dragonswill Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Ai tackle missed its mark as she looked back at Jane and smirked " oh yeah well see dont worry i heard being a slave is not so bad. " Ai teased befor she was tackled and moaned when Jane fingers enter her. moaning Ai slid her fingers into Jane as well not wanting to be the only one getting pleasured.
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Jane Medors vs Ai daikirai: Hentai bed match Empty Re: Jane Medors vs Ai daikirai: Hentai bed match

Post by Hallian Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Jane slid more fingers back into her, trying to be one step ahead as she moans. "So you have no problems losing them, because I am sure you don't mean me? If you do, then you need to learns some things about me, my friend."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:13 am

Ai moaned when Jane up her game as she wasn't far behind in adding more fingers as she looked at Jane. "No I'm saying your the one thats going to lose and honey let me tell you, you need alot more then this to beat me. "Ai moaned as she finger Jane more. " I don't care I'll learned about you more after your become my slave." Ai added smirking
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:20 am

Jane put in her whole fist eventually as her moans peaked. She was getting close, but she was doing her best to hold it in. She has to fight back. With her other hand, she attempts to punch AI in the gut and then immediately force her hand out "You can't win. I won't let you. I already thought of a cute slave name for you, Bitchy whippy, because I am going to be my whipping bitch."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:33 am

Ai yelp when Jane pushed her fist but would fight back even more using her free hand to punch jane acrossed the face hoping to daze here as she felt a sharp pain in her gut and lost alot of air. "ugh bitch I will win and when I do you'll be my spanking bitch miss red ass." Ai said back trying ot push jane off with her free hand while the other one would fight to say in her .
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:03 am

Jane grunts in pain as Ai nails her in the face. She then smiles at her and then leans in to kiss her, despite Ai's pushing. She keeps fisting, hoping to make her friendly rival cum

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:18 am

Ai moans out as she keeps up with jane and fists her back kissing back deeply. She was feeling close already but would not give up as she attempts to roll again on top of jane this time
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:27 am

Jane was close before, but it started to die down, luckily. When she was being fisted again, she felt her orgasm coming closer. Her fisting became more severe, hoping to make her....

Jane moaned out in her mouth. Ai would feel her fist being soaked as Jane cummed. She didn't realises she was that close. She breaks the kiss and sighs. "Damn. My debut and I lost." she then looks up and then hugs Ai "At least I had fun and lost to a friend, just don't get cocky, because I want a rematch and I wanna, no, gonna win."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:13 am

Ai smiled as she lay on her back when she felt Jane cam on her fist she was half a second from cumming as well but would moaned and suddenly cam as well. She may have came but she still won with a 1 point lead as she looked up at Jane.

"You weren't so bad Jane maybe next time you'll win or maybe not." Ai stuck her tongue out at Jane and licked her lips softly. "But first you'll gonna be my spanking slave miss red ass." Ai giggled although she knew nothing on how to be a mistressed for the night.
dragonswill
dragonswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next