Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Funny Valentine

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

My Funny Valentine - Page 5 Empty Re: My Funny Valentine

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:27 am

"What? No. What?" Jamie shook her head and quickly her cheeks flushed red. She looked at Johnny, and then at Gum, and put a hand on her satchel. "Umm..."

She sat down on the sidewalk, carefully lowering herself down. "I feel pretty woozy, from the crash. I should probably rest for a while, but it's so noisy and stuff out here. I'd just go to the cafe and get a hot drink, but I don't have any money." She looked at Johnny with puppy dog eyes. "I can show you a trick, though. It's a good one. If you buy me a drink."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:17 pm

It...wasn't a date? Well then...

Gum turned back around, giving Johnny another smile, then looking down at Jamie taking a seat on a sidewalk. She had to keep herself from rolling her eyes. It was so obvious that Jamie was pretending she was feeling worse then she really was!

She took a step closer to Johnny, reaching out to take his hand. "She looks like she's in pretty rough shape," she began, glancing at Jamie out of the corner of her eye. "Why don't you and me go to the cafe and get her a drink, while she waits here? We can bring it back to her, right? It's probably not a good idea for her to be moving around a lot if she's so woozy."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:44 pm

"Uhhh..."

Johnny looked at Jamie's puppy dog eyes as she sat back down. She sure did like being on the ground... He was sure he already told her it was cool if she wanted something. Johnny only spent his money on juice and juice related equipment. His most expensive purchases were an occasional piece of ridiculous exercise equipment. Outside of bills and food, most of his money was banked so he had no issues spending a little here and there. Jamie seemed nice too, even if she was kind of a weirdo.

Before he could even say anything though, Gum was taking his hand and staring into his eyes again. Johnny's blush grew. He was beginning to feel like the situation had turned into something else. "Uh.. we could do that..." Johnny said to Gum and looked back at Jamie.

"You should rest if you're still dizzy, man. I'll buy you whatever you want though, dude. It's no trouble, really." He said with a smile. "And, I'll bring it back and junk but, you can come sit with us too if you think you can make it. I mean, it's all good, dude." Johnny said, flashing Jamie a smile. He held out his free hand, forgetting Gum still held onto the other.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:01 am

Jamie's eyes widened in a pathetic shade of horror, until Johnny got to the part about her coming with. She wanted to go with.

She grabbed his wrist and pulled herself up, keeping one heel-brake down. "I can make it!" She declared. "The sidewalk is cold and dirty and unsafe. I even have the trick picked out that I'll do for you guys!"

With that, she whizzed off down the sidewalk, gliding gracefully between passersby on her rollerblades until she was nearly out of sight. She would arrive to the cafe first, assuming she and Johnny were thinking of the same one...

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:13 am

Gum raised an eyebrow, watching Jamie zip off down the sidewalk. She was gone. That was easy.

As soon as Jamie had taken off, Gum looked up at Johnny, and grabbed tight to his arm, sliding close to him. "Well! I guess this means that you and I can enjoy the evening air alone for a little while, doesn't it?"

The smile on her face was bright enough to light up the night.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:31 am

Johnny watched as Jamie stood up and began to skate away. She skated almost out of sight and stopped at the café entrance. He watched her as Gum tugged on his hand. He could suddenly feel her small hand gripped in his.

He turned and looked at her charming smile. He grinned and scratched the back of his head. "I better make sure she's OK, dude. I promised I'd get her somethin anyway."

Johnny raised his eyebrow, giving Gum an apologetic but hopeful look. "But, you're free ta join us, dude. I don't mind treatin ya. You seem pretty cool and junk."

Johnny let go of Gum's hand and began to walk towards the café.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:54 am

Gum frowned as Johnny dropped her hand. This wasn't going how she wanted to at all!

He thought she was cool though. That was nice.

With a shrug and a sigh, she quickly followed after Johnny, walking close beside him as they headed to the cafe.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:20 pm

"This one?" Jamie called out, standing on her toes while holding onto an a-frame sign in front of the cafe for balance. "Hurry up, c'mon!"

She couldn't wait to do her trick. It was gonna be so awesome!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Gum made a face at Jamie as she and Johnny caught up with her, sticking her tongue out at the girl. "Calm down, dork. Some of us don't have rollerblades like you do."

With that said, she pushed open the door and entered the cafe, leading the two of them inside.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Johnny ushered both girls into the cafe and made small talk with the server, letting them know what was going on. The waited led them over to a booth and Johnny sat down on one side. He didn't think too much of it, though. Obviously Jamie and Gum would sit on the other side.

Without even waiting, as he eased into the booth, he looked at the menu. "Ok, you guys can order whatever you want and junk. It's all good." He said, grinning at the both of them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next