Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing

2 posters

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing Empty Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing

Post by anegge Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:51 pm

unlimited three minute rounds; win by 'knock out'; hentai encouraged

Miho stepped into the ring draped in a full length robe of a similar material to her standard robe. The back was emblazoned with her violet 69 icon and embellished with the obnoxious appellation "so fine" beneath. Miho raised her puffy, oversized gloves up shadow boxing quickly for a moment before raising the right one to her face and licking it slowly. The she shed her robe letting it drip off her shoulders and then down the rest of her body, for once actually revealing her long locks to the public.

The audience was in shock. Was this actually possible? Miho had come down to the ring wearing... a bra! It was a supportive bra too; the periwinkle cotton cradling Miho's mammoth mammaries. Likewise her panties had been converted from a ridiculous revealing thong to normal, everyday (well a little high cut) panties with extra padding across her crotch.

She raised her arms out allowing some anonymous second to apply an aphrodisiac oil to the heads of her gloves that would ensure every punch would drive the fighters deeper into their amorous conflict. Of course, Miho's bare skin, which there was a lot of, glistened with a similar substance that would protect her a bit from her opponent's blows (but not from the other oil), however it was the kind of defense that would only last a few rounds, until the girls both started perspiring heavily. Miho sat down on her stool doing little upper body stretches and licking her lips in anticipation. "C'mon, show yourself, you little gaijin slut." she whispered to herself.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing GXChUKwLady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing 1BElGMILady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:07 am

Janet was really starting to enjoy these boxing battles. One of her earliest AFW fights had been an erotic boxing match, against her sometime-rival Aoko Reinhardt. She had recently rekindled her love for punching and having sexy time with gloves against AFW newcomer Saya.

Now, she was taking on Miho, a girl who she had learned a lot about from watching her girlfriend, Azami, take on the girl in Summer Splash 2013. She wasn’t quite sure how the girl would function in a boxing match, but she did know one thing: those sweater kittens of hers would make excellent punching bags.

Janet was a busty girl, too, but her tits were a couple sizes smaller than Miho’s. Even from afar, she was impressed. Janet made her way down to the ring wearing her usual Lady Lakota cape wrapped around her body as a robe. Once she had slid inside the ring, she would doff it, revealing a white bra that held her generous C-cup breasts and a pair of high-cut black panties. Her puffy black gloves were quickly covered in the same aphrodisiac oil as Miho’s. After that, Janet would head to her corner, giving the opposite corner a smile as she would start to shadow box in preparation for the fight.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing

Post by anegge Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:55 am

Miho made a lustful O shape with her mouth as her opponent showed off her goods. Oh yes, conquering this girl would be a delight. Of course, Azami would have such good taste. As the ref waved them to the center of the ring Miho sprung to her feet allowing her to show off the springiness of her own ample bosom some more as well. She narrowed her eyes revealing more of her periwinkle eyeliner and shot Janet a pout turning her head a ta slight angle. A combined look that said 'I know I'm better than you, and I'll bring you to your knees." Or at least it was supposed to, to most of the audience it probably just meant the should cheer louder.

As the girl's approached the referee started to convey the rules using the sheet that Miho had prepared. Of course, Tana Matahina had designed the match with input from Miho and Lady Lakota had already agreed to everything so the explanation was perfunctory. "Okay, ladies. This match is unlimited three minute rounds, and will be decided by count out or submission only. Legal targets include not only the face, stomach and lower chest, but also the breasts and crotch. Under certain circumstances the butt will also be considered a legal target, but be very careful not to hit your opponent's legs or back. Clinching will not be broken up. You may attack a downed opponent, but that will restart the count." She turned towards each girl in turn, as appropriate, "No MMA holds, and no kicking."

"So, if the count were 9, and she wasn't getting up, but I wanted to keep the fight going I could just sink my glove right between her legs and the match would continue?" asked Miho, even though she obviously knew the answer. She shot her opponent another eager glare. The referee rolled her eyes, "Yes. Now if you both understand the rules, let's get ready..." she looked down at the scrip and narrowed her eyes. "I'm not reading this." she grumbled under her breath. Miho leaned forward to the referee's mic, inadvertently giving an even better view of her cleavage and finished up the silly announcement for the relunctant official. "Let's get ready to cumble!"

Round 1 Strategy
Miho stepped back with her plan in mind for the first round. She was going to start slowly, keeping a neutral guard to ensure she protected her sizable chest while allowing her to adjust her defense enough to protect her stomach or face conserving energy by not weaving very much yet and absorbing punches on her gloves instead. She wanted to gauge Janet's strengths carefully in this round, but at the same time she craved the chance to shake the girl up as soon as possible aiming to slip in sharp jabs to the girl's belly whenever she got the chance and if the Native American started to favor a lower guard aggressively punish her with a hard left or right hook to one of her twin beauties sinking her glove deep across the outer edge of the brunette's nipples. If she got really lucky she might even be able to drive the Lakota lady off her feet in the first round, although Miho had never fought with such well padded gloves before so she might have been overestimating her chances.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Lady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing GXChUKwLady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing 1BElGMILady Lakota vs Miho; sensual domination boxing UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:17 am

Janet happily bounced forward to the center of the ring, meeting her opponent and the referee there. She was anxious to get this match underway. Miho’s mammoth breasts and her crotch—obviously padded in preparation for the fight, just as Janet’s was—were begging to be battered. So too was the busty girl’s face, which had quite the confident expression plastered on it. Janet smirked and put her oversized gloves on her hips, cocking her head to the side as well. I’m a champion, her look would reply to Miho, and I’ve taken down bigger and badder challengers than the likes of you.

She listened to the referee’s spiel, nodding along as the official outlined all of the rules which the two pugilists would have to observe. Janet already knew them all by heart, and so this briefing was little more than ceremonial. Miho’s comment did make her laugh, though. It also attracted the Lakota’s attention to her opponent’s crotch. Both women had anticipated a dirty fight and had padded their crotches so as to absorb the brunt of each other’s blows, but a direct hit right to the pussy was still surely going to make the recipient of it cry out in pain. Miho seemed to be of a mind to go after Janet’s sex, and, while the Lakota fighter was excited to go after her opponent’s mammaries, Miho’s sex was becoming quite the tantalizing target as well. Janet wondered if the match might come down to a crotch destruction contest. If so, she was ready.

She looked back up into Miho’s eyes. She licked her lips and pounded her gloves together, then backed up into her corner. The bell rang.

Janet’s strategy was simple. The first round, she was going to take it nice and easy. Not too much offense, not too much defense. She would adopt a traditional, even stance as she came out of her corner, her gloves hovering just in front of her neck. Janet would try to batter away at Miho’s guard, test her foe that way, and then, when Miho became complacent, Janet was going to go around the guard, tagging her foe’s breasts and face with surprise hooks. To start out, however, she would play it cool. She waited a few seconds as she and her opponent approached each other, smiling over her gloves at Miho, trying to goad her opponent into taking the first offensive action and exposing herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:32 am

Miho bounced lightly from foot to foot following Janet for a few seconds as they slowly circled feeling the 'beat' of the match in her bones. The Wisconsinite had formed a wall with her gloves seemingly ready for anything. Miho had a reputation for aggressive rash action, but this time she had her opponent fooled. A couple obvious feints followed by a not so obvious one, she lured the girl's guard away just as she hopped to the other foot, swinging her hip into the motion and sinking a firm jab with her left directly under Janet's right rib cage. She stepped back and smirked at the girl ahving foiled her plan for now.

Janet retaliated, although lightly, reserving her energy a bit more than Miho. Miho's exertion was paying off though, Janet's punches regularly tasted leather in return whereas every dozen seconds or so Miho stung her belly flesh again. Slowly over the course of the round Janet adjusted her guard favoring her stomach and successfully blocking more of the Japanese woman's attacks. Which was when Miho slipped in her first sudden, brutal hook relishing the feel of her fist sinking deep into Janet's chest flesh. Miho twisted again launching a secong assault on Janet's opposite pair eager for another taste.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:57 am

The match started off with little stalling or playing around. Miho came right at Janet, swinging away, taking a more offensive stance than the Native American pugilist was willing to. Janet blocked Miho’s first several punches, then took a hard hit to her belly, then would block several more as she threw her own combinations, her hooks managing to skim around Miho’s gloves to tag her breasts and her face.

Subconsciously, Janet would lower her guard to better protect her stomach. Miho would take advantage of that. On the plus side, she didn’t hit Janet’s face. On the negative side, her punch to Janet’s breasts stung quite a lot, and it forced the Lakota warrior to back up a step. She would quickly bring up her guard and easily block Miho’s next punch. She wasn’t falling for it twice in a row.

Janet would look to retaliate. Seeing as how Miho had taken an offensive posture starting out the match, she had left herself somewhat open. Janet would shift into a slightly more offensive posture herself, putting her foot further forward as she came back at Miho with a barrage of jabs, aimed first at her face, and then, after a few seconds, a couple towards her breasts. If any of them slipped through, that would be fantastic. But Janet’s primary attack was yet to come. Once Miho had gotten used to the jabs, Janet would throw in a hard hook, trying to smash her black glove right into the side of Miho’s breasts, and would then launch an uppercut aimed for the bottoms of her tits, hoping to force her foe to back up and reevaluate.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Miho worked on the brunette's guard working slowly but aggressively, trading leather until finally she got a firm belly hit. That would stun the girl for sure, but when she went in for a fiercer combo her gloves only met leather and that's when Janet easily tagged her with a knock to her left knocker. In the moments that followed the confused dancer was thwarted several more times until Janet nailed her in the jaw with a moderately solid hook. Miho hopped back for a moment and then it dawned on her, that hadn't hurt; well, of course it had hurt, but Miho was so used to sparring in MMA gloves that she expected a brutal sort of impact that these ridiculously puffy gloves weren't going to give her.

She refused to believe it, but even her hit to Janet's chest didn't do as much damage as she had hoped. And the American retaliated stunning her for just the time she needed with a similar hook to open Miho up for a bust shaking uppercut. Miho stumbled, surprised by the impact as her bust bounced wildly and dropped onto her knees. The crowd roared in approval. She glared angrily at Janet. In MMA a knockdown meant nothing as long as you recovered (and Miho was already to get back into the fight) but in boxing this was the kind of position that was more wearing on a girl's confidence.

That uppercut had been powerful, the sort of hit that would have forced a bunch of the aphrodisiac into her body if it hadn't been for her bra. And that bra was a shield that was guaranteed to stick around. Frankly even the skimmed shots to her breasts earlier had her body flushed with heat already, she just hadn't noticed until this pause. When she got back up she would have to play it more defensively, using her dancing skills to weave in counter punches, more belly jabs if she had to, but the real target for both of them right now was the others' chest. If Janet continued her outside hooks maybe Miho would get the chance to sink a corkscrew right inside her cleavage and drive a hard fist into the inner under side of her breasts.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Miho kept punching even as Janet launched her counterattack, and the two women traded ineffectual jabs that all seemed to get parried or otherwise miss their mark.

Janet would be able to finally get in a hit against her opponent, though, as a hooking punch smacked into Miho’s jaw. The Japanese pugilist seemed to be hurt, but not quite as hurt as Janet would have liked. Come to think of it, the blows which Janet had sustained hadn’t hurt as much as she’d thought they would, either. It was the big, puffy gloves, of course. They were absorbing much of the impacts, making them much less potent. It would require a lot more punches to put one of them out, and that would mean a lot of aphrodisiac being pounded into their bodies.

Janet threw her uppercut, and the blow sent Miho stumbling backward, chopping her down like a tree as she fell to her knees. Janet smirked and put her fists on her hips. Well, that had been easy.

Miho was right back up, however, and the fight resumed promptly. Janet pressed her advantage, throwing a few jabs to try to keep Miho on her toes. Then, she went back to the hooks, one left, one right, repeating that combination twice. As she threw those punches into Miho’s tits, however, Miho was firing an inside punch that slammed into the underside of Janet’s breasts. The Lakota groaned as she felt the sting of the blow. All four breasts were now jiggling wildly as both women scored blows to their opponent’s chest. Janet refused to back down, and threw more hooks, challenging Miho to see whose breasts could take the abuse for longer.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:35 pm

It was only the first round and the match had already descended into a slobber-knocker (or perhaps dairy-knocker) revealing both girl's thirst to punish their opponent's chest. Miho was used to taking some punishment to her bust, as it seemed a lot of her opponent's were drawn to it. Of course, her bust size was so great that some of it was probably accidental. But what Janet was doing to her chest was clearly not accidental.

Miho instinctualy pushed in with her punches her opponent allowing her to get closer with her open guard and let Miho get perfectly ranged punches against the slightly taller woman. Miho relished the feel of that perfect piston, feeling it sink into the Lakota flesh biting her nipple, the expression of pain and lust blooming on her opponent's face whenever she landed one. The dancer pressed in further trying to force her brunette foe to back up as she pressed in, or she could stay where she was and take a full peppering of punches on the inside and front of her breasts as her own hits diminished. Well, there was one other option too.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:27 am

Janet had thrown down the gauntlet, challenging Miho to engage her at close range and see who could take more punishment, and the Japanese girl had accepted it, moving in closer and closer to Janet, throwing inside punches as the Lakota threw her combinations of hooks and jabs. Both women kept landing blows, and Janet’s face alternated between scrunching up in pain and grinning as she watched Miho’s face scrunch up in pain. The exchange was fast and furious, and it was sure to leave bruises on both fighters.

However, as the exchange went on, the Lakota couldn’t help but feel that she was on the losing end of it. She almost took a step back, but she refused to cede any ground. Instead, she would try changing her approach. As Miho threw another couple of punches at Janet’s chest, the Lakota would wind up, then deliver a haymaker right to her opponent’s face, looking to send her flying with the unexpected blow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down