Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! - Page 7 Empty Re: YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Yuuka chortled as Serina spilled over the ropes and onto the outside. She put her hands against her hips and haughtily laughed. "Ok, I think that's enough of that." She said after she calmed down. "Bring her in here so we can finish her off."

"Hai, Yuuka-sama." Natsuki said and Succubus and Natsuki both slipped through the ropes. They hopped down, grabbed an arm and a fist full of Serina's dirty blonde locks and roughly rolled her back into the ring.

"Are you ready to say my name!?" Yuuka said as she clenched Serina's hair and began to drag her to the middle of the ring. "Are you ready to say that you were bested by Yuuka-sama!?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! - Page 7 Empty Re: YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by k0hryuu Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Serina put up no resistance as she was unceremoniously tossed back into the ring. The beatdown she had taken really started to catch up to her, as every part of her body, especially her crotch, ached horribly.

She groaned as Yuuka began to drag her by her long, wavy hair, but otherwise could do nothing but let herself get pulled along.

"Go... to hell..." Serina spat weakly. No matter what happened to her, there was no way her pride would ever let her admit defeat, at least not to a little shit like Yuuka.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Yuuka wrinkled her nose at Serina's resistance and shook her head. "You just look more stupid trying to act all tough when you look like that, baka!" Yuuka said, pulling her eyebrow down once more.

The idol brat stepped over the dirty blonde and then butt dropped onto her back, facing Serina's legs. "If you're not going to say my name, then I don't want to hear you say anything at ALL, understand!?" She barked and began to tug at Serina's purple panties, trying to force them off the girl to completely strip her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:32 pm

"...Guh!" Serina grunted as Yuuka came slamming down on her spine. Continuing to groan in pain, she could do little to stop Yuuka from pulling off her panties, leaving her completely naked.

The sheer embarrassment overcame her pain for a brief moment, as Serina tried to roll over and force Yuuka off of her, before curling up on her side, trying to cover up her exposed body.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:37 pm

As Yuuka felt Serina try and roll, she sat up like she was going to give the girl some space. Then she plopped back down on the small of Serina's back again to keep her flat.

"You can submit now." Yuuka said. "And say that Yuuka-sama is better than you." The bratty idol leaned forward and grabbed for Serina's ankles. "Or, I can make this even MORE embarrassing AND painful." She grinned wickedly. "Don't say that Yuuka-sama didn't give you a chance." She purred maliciously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:56 pm

The pain and humiliation was overwhelming, but Serina absolutely refused to give in. She would rather get knocked out than verbally admit her loss, no matter who her opponent was.

Still, in her weakened state, there was little she could do but vainly struggle against Yuuka, continuing to try and force her off.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:02 pm

"Hmmph, fine. Baka is baka." Yuuka said and pulled up on Serina's legs, putting her in a deep Boston crab, leaning back and settling her tush on Serina's upper back, bending the dirty blonde into a C shape and exposing her quite thoroughly to the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:08 pm

"Ghhhhh... AHHHHHhh!" Serina wailed as Yuuka locked her into the very same hold she had done to her earlier, painfully arcing her spine. The fact she was naked made it that much more worse, knowing she was being completely exposed to the crowds.

Tears quickly welled up, pouring down her face, as Serina barely even had the strength to fight back at all anymore. She just meekly cried and moaned in pain, her consciousness beginning to fade.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Yuuka held onto the crab, listening to Serina's moans and she turned her head when the girl had simply passed out from what they had been done to her. Yuuka held Serina in that position until the ref checked and then declared Yuuka the victor. She popped up and did a small dance, kicking one foot behind her and flashing a Vee to the booing audience. She had a bright smile on her face and gave one last look at Serina. and stuck her tongue out.

"Nnnnn!"

She waved for her cronies to pull down the ropes for her and they obeyed. Succubus protested leaving Serina like that and not doing anything to her but Yuuka waved off the lil devil's suggestions.

"She will not mess with Yuuka-sama anymore. That is what matters." She said and tossed Serina's panties into the crowd, exiting the arena with a giggle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:11 am

Finally overcome, Serina passed out completely from the pain, her body going limp. Her naked, unconscious body eventually was carried off by medical staff, and taken to a resting area.

When she finally regained consciousness hour later, Serina was seething with anger. While the horrible pain throughout her body kept her bed-ridden for the time being, she cursed profusely to herself, swearing that she would get revenge on Yuuka and her minions one day...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7