Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! Empty YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Knockout or Submission
Special Conditions: No Disqualifications. No holds barred, no rope breaks and no ring out count.

Yuuka paced smugly back and forth at the entrance way while she adjusted her headset. She was about to have her first ever singles match and she couldn't be happier! After a string of humiliating defeats at the hands of utter monsters, Team Corona was on the down slide. In fact, even her father was threatening her. He could handle the silver spooned brat doing lots of things with his money. The music career that had he'd had to continue to finance because it was not financially profitable was one thing. Yuuka's constant defeats in wrestling were beginning to make people within his company, the Yuu-Group talk and he could not abide his company's reputation to be sullied, even by his daughter.

Yuuka understood the importance of it too and had pride herself. She was going to show everyone how great she was by finally stepping into the squared circle all on her own!

"Ok. Succu-chan, Natsuki-chan. You'll help with the entrance like always and then take your places. Obviously I can take whoever this girl is but if I give the signal, then come help me finish her off! We'll teach her a lesson for thinking she can even BE in the same ring as me, Yuuka-sama!" Yuuka brushed her gloved hands through her pixie cut and smiled.

"Hai, Yuuka-sama." Natsuki, the faux French maid said with a bow.

"What an baka! Who would be dumb enough to fight you in a no DQ match! We should fuck her after the bell rings just out of principal!" The lusty pink haired devil added.

Once she gave herself a final look over in the mirror and looked at Succubus and Natsuki. Their music began to play and Yuuka tapped her foot until it was her cue to come out. The heavily autotuned j-pop echoed through the crowd and while the song wasn't anything special, Yuuka, Succubus and Natsuki performed well enough dancing to the beat all the way down to the ring.

Once she was in the ring, she waved off Succubus and Natsuki when the song was finished. She planted her foot and thrust out her hip. "Hello everyone! You all have the pleasure of witnessing the solo debut of ME, Yuuka-sama! It's an honor that I wish I could treasure with you but I am living it! Speaking of treasure, I know there are at least one or two of you who haven't bought my latest hit single, FAKE IT! You should! Plus, there is lots of Yuuka-sama and Team Corona merchandise in the pavilion as well as at double you, double you double you dot Corona hyphen idols dot jay pee."

Yuuka grinned. Her fans loved her. "Now, who's ready to see Yuuka-sama kick some butt!?" She held out the microphone and received a tepid response that had more wafting boos than cheers. She ignored it and tossed away the microphone, settling into her corner and stretching.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! Empty Re: YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by k0hryuu Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Backstage, Serina shivered with anticipation at her first real match at the AFW. Not only did she get to beat down some bratty looking kid, the higher-ups even went ahead and gave a a no-rules match like she had asked, so she wouldn't have to worry about some stupid regulations holding her back like usual.

As soon as she got the signal, she rushed right out the gates, jumping out and striking a sultry pose for the crowd, as heavy rock music blasted from the speakers. Dressed in a plain white blouse and short black skirt, she casually strutted down to the ring, a devious smirk on her face.

Climbing up onto the apron, she grabbed the mic. "Welcome, my soon-to-be devoted fans, to my debut match! I, the great Serina Kashibara, will be sure to put on a good show as I trash this brat and put her in her place!"

Not even caring how the crowd reacted, she tossed the microphone to the side. Serina quickly began to stretch and loosen up, all the while glaring at her opponent across the way with a wicked grin on her face.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's! Empty Re: YUUKA Vs. Serina Kashibara: No DQ's!

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:52 pm

Yuuka scoffed at Serina's appearance and how she tried to steal HER devoted fans away. Cheap. Totally cheap. Yuuka seethed inwardly but she wore a haughty smirk. "Please. I'm an idol. My fans would never leave me for some nobody dressed like a loose student!"

Yuuka eyed Serina while she stretched. Serina was a little taller and a a little fatter than Yuuka but that was ok. Yuuka was obviously better. So much better, in fact, that she wasn't even going to wait for the bell!

She charged at Serina while the blonde was stretching. While she approached, she spun her body and launched her butt at the blonde, looking to drive her cute tush into Serina and Serina into the turnbuckles.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Serina was certainly pleased, as she could tell her cheesy provocation had really hit the mark. She was not pleased, however, that she was caught completely flat-footed by Yuuka's sudden attack.

"Oooph!" Serina grunted as Yuuka's little butt slammed into her chest, knocking her back against the turnbuckle. "Why you little..."

Serina shoved off the turnbuckle, charging straight at Yuuka, shoving out her shoulder and attempting to ram full-on into her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Yuuka turned to admire her work, looking at the fallen blonde. She puffed out her small chest smugly and was about to stick her tongue out when Serina closed the small gap between them.

"Guh!"

Serina's shoulder smacked into the idol and she flopped to the mat, skidding a few inches. Yuuka wrinkled her nose and pouted. She began bicycle kicking her legs childishly to keep Serina from following up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Serina just scoffed at the ridiculous display, reaching down and trying to grab Yuuka's legs and restrain her. "I hope you don't think you're getting off that easy..."

If successful, she would gleefully yank her legs open and stomp down on Yuuka's crotch, cackling while she would grind her heel down.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Yuuka furrowed her brow as Serina called her out. She saw the blonde reach for her leg but she was going to make it as difficult as possible. Hopefully enough kicks to her inner thigh would make the girl back away.

Unfortunately, her leg was grabbed and she squealed. Serina's foot came down and mashed into her crotch. The idol's eyes widened.

"Uwaaaaaaaah!"

She screamed as tears welled up in her eyes. She pounded her fists into the mat as Serine scrubbed with her heel. "Annnnhh!" She shrieked and swung her free let up to try and kick Serina away from her.

"Dirty bitch!" Yuuka growled as her cheerful demeanor crumbled formt he early abuse to her privates.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:04 pm

"Ugh..." Serina grunted as Yuuka kicked her hard in the leg, forcing her to back off and let go of her hold. While the idol had escaped her grasp for now, Serina was certainly glad she had gotten her low blow off first. Feeling largely overconfident, she was certainly not about to let up.

"Dirty? I've barely even gotten started...!" She smirked as she lunged down at Yuuka once again, trying to grab her by the hair before she could get back up. This time, she intended to yank the girl up into a sitting position and slam a knee strike right to her face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Yuuka had managed to swat away Serina for the moment with her flailing feet. She was released long enough to try and start crawling away when Serina came from behind and grabbed her cute brown hair.

"Nyaaah!" She screeched, throwing her hands out to try and keep from being nailed with the knee. The match hadn't even officially started but Yuuka was already feeling overwhelmed. She needed to get out of this predicament.

"YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO!" She wailed. "SO THE MATCH CAN START!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:33 pm

"Start? I think we got started a loooooong time ago, brat..." Serina snarled.

Her knee strike blocked, she instead spun around, intending to whip Yuuka around and fling her across the ring by her hair.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next