Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) Empty Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:54 am

It has been a few days since Jewels had her debut match againstDomino in th Tension ring. She lost and she was quite a poor sport and whiny brat about it for she always had the thought that winnings mean more money. She's a rich girl after all. But Domino would get through to her and she didn't feel too bad. Next time though, she'll get even.

However, for today, Jewels would like to visit Domino and see how he's doing. She got dressed in a golden summer dress (with white leggings underneath), a straw sun hat, sunglasses, and closed toe, low-heeled, white boots before heading to the Tension dorm. She hoped that she can find him without disturbing the other boys.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Poor Jewels. She's never been to a male dorm before, has she? The moment some of the guys spot her, catcalls rain in.

"Hey, baby, you here for me?"
"Want a match, sweetheart? I got a bed waitin' for ya!"
"LET'S DO SEX!"

The last guy took a flying dropkick to the head yesterday.

The point is, it's creating a commotion. More and more heads poke out of their rooms, until finally one of them happens to belong to Domino. Those amethyst eyes blink upon realizing who's traipsing down the hall, and the door is pushed open fully. The teen steps out, dressed in a pair of black slacks and a pristine white button-down, the collar button and sleeves left undone in devil-may-care fashion. Naturally, it goes without saying. And he's barefoot. Because screw shoes in his own home.

"Jewels! What brings you out here?"

Back to top Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Jewels kept her head held high in pride as these guys can't compete with her and her money. She could care less for them anyway. All she wants to see is Domino.

When she sees Domino, Jewels would say and wave, "Oh, hello, darling. I just came by because my current atmosphere is a soulless, lifeless, and empty void...In other words, I am bored and I want some excitement today!" Jewels then looked to the other boys and show Domino her exasperation. "Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by poor, pitiful buffoons. Can you please be a dear and take me away from here?" She would offer a hand as she hoped for Domino to take her out on a date.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:46 pm

The catcalls continue relentlessly, earning a wince from Domino. "Yeah, sure. No problem. I can sympathize." His eyes lower to his bare feet, toes a-wiggle, then lift to her face again. "I need to put some shoes on first." He steps aside and gestures her in, "Come in a minute? We'll figure out where we're going while I get ready."

His mind is still reeling a little. Did his words after their match really have that strong of an impact on her? It's a really nice thought, and it certainly does his heart well to think he made her feel that much better about things, but it's still rather surprising!

As for the room itself? It's sadly quite spartan. There's a king-size bed (generally issued for the sake of bed matches, to his knowledge), a closet, dresser, desk, computer, and that's about it. It's tidy, though. He's doing alright in the upkeep department.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Still, Jewels ignored the catcalls as she walked into Domino's room. She would look around and saw that it was very clean and tidy with everything up to par. "Thanks much, dear. I really appreciate it."

Jewels would then simply sit on the bed as she waited for Domino to get ready.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:22 pm

The door is shut behind her and Domino goes to sit beside her on the bed. His shoes happen to be tucked under the foot of his bed. But before he leans down to retrieve them, he takes a moment to look at the girl beside him. "Y'look nice," he notes. "Pretty much how I thought you'd look outside of wrestling gear. But, ah.. I'm a little surprised to see you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:31 am

Jewels would cross her legs as Domino walked over to sit beside her. She just wanted to relax before they can start the day together. Hearing Domino's compliment, she would giggle and say, "Why thank you! Oh, you're such a sweetie. I always make sure to dress my best for success. That's we usually say in my household."

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed an "e" in "sure")

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:57 pm

"What can I say? Mama raised me right," muses Domino. "But it's still surprising to see you. But y'seem to be in a great mood, so that's good!"

He leans down, sliding his socks on before stuffing his feet into the shoes. His head tilts to look aside/up at the blonde. "It's Drake, by the way. My name's Drake. Thought you should know." A quick tie-job later, and he's sitting up beside her. "Just decided you wanted to hang out with me today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:13 am

Jewels would smile when Domino introduced himself by his real name. She would offer a hand to him and said, "Well, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Drake. My real name's Patricia, but you may call me "Trish"." Then uncrossing her legs, she would add, "Of course! I mean, nothing else going on today for me. And I really want to be with someone special rather than those howling mutts outside."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 pm

"Trish," Drake nods. "Trish.. Augustine? Augustus?" Which name did she drop that night? "Nice to meet ya."

A boring day, he understands. He'd just intended to hit the gym later, himself. But someone special? The notion of being "special" to someone is enough to bring a soft smile to his face, though his mind is still reeling at it. She was so upset in the ring, and she's clearly a girl who's used to getting her way. While he did what he could to help her feel better after the match, he was so sure she was going to be mad at him. This, however... this is a nice surprise.

"Well, we can nab some food, or hit a skating rink, if Japan does that this time of year...," he offers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next