Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Little Devils Vs. Cecilia Northman

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Little Devils Vs. Cecilia Northman - Page 4 Empty Re: The Little Devils Vs. Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 am

Slamming Sakura down onto the mat with authority got the young girl to release her arm and with the the blond would stagger back a step, moving her unhurt arm to mend it a bit as she tested where and how she could move her hurt arm. It didn't seem badly damaged in anyway...though it was aching a bit. The blond wouldn't take too much time doing so though as she figured that Sakura wouldn't be down for very long.

Following which the Queen would attempt to move up towards Sakura, hoping she had given the girl enough time to start to move up to her feet. If so then the blond would attempt and swiftly step around the girl, trying to intercept her and wrap her arms around Sakura's waist, as she would then attempt to lift the girl up high into the air before attempting to throw her backwards for a powerful release german suplex. Letting go of Sakura's body in the air to have her fly down and crash into the mat on her own accord.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Little Devils Vs. Cecilia Northman - Page 4 Empty Re: The Little Devils Vs. Cecilia Northman

Post by ThunderFox Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:47 am

Sakura, after releasing Cecilia from her grip, laid there on the mat for a few moment, gathering herself. That was... horrifying. The fact that this woman was so strong that she could just lift her up and slam her down, despite the position she was in. No wonder she called herself the queen.

Shaking the cobwebs from her head, Sakura started lift herself off the mat. She knewshe coldnt' stay still for long, or blonde giant wouldn't waste the chance... too bad she didn't think to get up sooner. As she got to her knees, Cecilia's arms entagled around her waists, locking her in an iron grip. Sakura squirmed, trying to wriggle free from her arms. But too little too late.

"No no nononono!" Sakura was suddenly jerky upwards and back, and was free flying backwards. When she came down, she came down hard. "AGHHH!" She cried as she bounced off the mat once before coming to a stop on her stomach, unmoving aside from the hand that now rested on the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:14 am

Picking up the pink haired cutie up onto her feet before the mighty blond beauty lifted her off of her feet and then with a mighty heave threw the girl backwards, having the red and black clad girl fly through the air before she came down hard with a heavy thud against the mat. The loud cry filled the arena as the crowd let out a sympathetic groan for the girl.

Cecilia would pick herself up towards her feet and turn on her heels, so she was facing the unmoving frame of the feisty Sakura, form there the Queen would attempt to head up towards the downed Devil and attempt to roll the girl over onto her front, where Cecilia would attempt to grab a hold of Sakura's legs and bend them up and forward for the blond, as she attempted to step up over Sakura, placing each foot by each of the girl's side and while facing the girl's head, she'd attempt to curl those legs up under each of her armpits.

The towering blond would then proceed to try and reach down with her hands to grab onto Sakura's wrists, one in each hand and pull the girl up off of the mat, attempting to place the girl in a painful and somewhat humiliating rocking horse submission hold! " Let's see how long you last until you beg! Same rules as for your sister sounds fair, right ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4