by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu) Empty High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

IN THE GROUNDS

((This match takes place well before Selene's second fight with Matt and the clothing theft prank.))

Selene was supposed to be at home, in bed. Her first match with Matt Floyd had resulted a series of painful bruises and injuries, not the least of which to her ego. Upon finding that the Girls Dorm medical hall doctor was much more badass than she was used to dealing with, Selene made a trip off campus to score some painkillers. Flashing some cash and complaining of pain when she bent over in her halter top and shorts which had to be demonstrated several times, she finally found herself one bottle of prescription painkillers richer for pain that most sane doctors would prescribe a remedy of "Suck it up you giant pussy."

Her plan was simple. Dose herself out of her wits and sleep the day away, free of pain and any memories of Matt Floyd and related beatings down.

At least that's what was supposed to happen, but not all plans survive contact with the actual loss of faculties inherent in drug abuse.

Which is why Selene is now staggering, doped out of her mind, through the Sex Wars grounds, still in her halter top and shorts.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu) Empty Re: High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Okami had just finished his outdoor workouts session with a series of track runs. After a bit of stretching to relax his tired muscles, the kid decided it was a too lovely and sunny day to head back to the dormitory already.

So he spread a wide towel and laid down on it, smiling at the warm sunbeams relaxing him furtherly, letting himself drift into a blissful sleepy state.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu) Empty Re: High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 11:51 pm

((Forgive me if I skew my narration a bit toward Selene's state. I am definitely not a good enough writer to put out something as good as I should. But I'm getting into the character, dammit.

Also, absolutely none of this will likely bare any resemblance to the likely results of prescription drug abuse. Only take drugs as prescribed by your doctor. Keep them out of reach of children like Psychopatrick.))

Selene's lazy, twisting gait followed its own path through the Sex Wars grounds. She sung quietly to herself as the grounds seemed to shift at her feet. A sleeping young boy seemed insistent on maneuvering in front of her no matter how much she kept telling herself to swerve around him, but, everything seemed alright. Rather than tearing through him like damp tissue paper, the sky and the ground danced, changing places, and Selene found herself no longer upright, but draped across a surprised young boy, her smiling face opposite his, her glassy stare looking right through his own.

"Hi!" sprang from her mouth, as her hands traced the form of the young man, ensuring that all the parts of him were substantial, rather than amorphous.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2009 1:51 am

Okami gasped as he was partly snapped off from his sleepy state. His blurring vision was not yet able to focus on the face looking right into his features.

"Mnrrr... wha..? nnh... rawrmmm..." an amusing series of murring and grumbling sounds was all his still dazed mind could articulate from his mouth, as the boy squirmed cutely beneath her warm curvy frame, almost making him look like a drowzy puppy wha had been disturbed during his sleep.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 06, 2009 6:21 am

"Awwww!" Selene would shout at the cute boy in front of her, "Wook at de cute widdle puppy!" She was amazed briefly by the puppy's ability to remain stable as the ground behind him spun wildly, but his cuteness soon overwhelmed her senses. "Who's a good boy?" She'd ask, rubbing behind his ears, "I don't see a collar..." She run her fingers down his neck to check, "I'm gonna take you home, you little sweetie!" She would coo.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Okami blinked at her in cute confusion with wide eyes, while his vision slowly started to focus on the features of a hot looking girl.

"W-What... c-come home? ... w-hwat happens...??" he murmured and groaned softly, cutely trying to shake the numbness off his still dazed head as he softly tried and pull back from the drugged girl's loving attentions, unwittingly confirming Selen in her impression to have found some sort of lost, yet reluctant puppy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 06, 2009 7:55 pm

((Yeah, the offbeat narration still is not my thing. I apologize for the uneven nature and terrible quality of it.))

"Boy, aren't you the sweetest thing!" She tickled the chin of her cute... and not unattractive new pet, his yelps of surprise not particularly registering in her mind. Her hand danced gently up and down his torso, and just as softly finding its way into the unfortunate lad's pants, exploring his member softly. "Ooh... a boy doggy too! All the better." Her eyes seemed to twinkle lustfully, "I've always wanted a dog, you know."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 pm

"H-Hey p-please stop it... this is embarassing.. oh..ohhh" Okami's cute protests shifted into a faint moan from the arousing effect of Selene's touch.

"I am not a doggy... i'm a g-guy... and if this is your way to challenge me to a match, it is not f-funny. Though... i'll admit it is h-hot". he said, hardly trying to regain his composture and squirm his way out of her lustful clutches.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Selene reared back and laughed probably a little too hard at her new pet's protestation. "That's ridiculous. You're such a cute little doggy! Look at you! She rubbed his hair some more! You're too cute to be anything but a pretty little doggy." Selene realized something didn't seem right, and a moment's doubt seemed to gnaw at her perceptions. She leaned back, allowing Okami a brief but completely unobstructed glimpse down her halter top. "W-w-w-w-wait a minute. Dogs CAN talk, right?" She eyed her quarry in deepest thought, "Oh man! You're a..." She fondled his member once more tactlessly and with no sense of romance, "A boy girl... no, no, a boy BOY, not a boy dog or a girl dog or a girl girl or a boy girl!" She shook her head, laughing at her own mistake, "Oh... I make that mistake ALL the time!"

She knelt back down, her face hovering only slightly above Okami's, beaming childishly, "Well, you're still such a cute widdle puppy-wuppy." The realization of precisely what Okami was did not seem to deter her initial instincts, "Can I call you Sparky?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 07, 2009 12:59 am

"S-Sparky?" Okami was very embarassed at how Selene was playing with him, evidently considering him her own pet already. Also, her shameless caresses caused him to curl himself and let out a cute soft whimper in response to her playful teasings, blushing lots as he realized that was likely to give her further reasons to consider him like some sort of puppy to take home.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next