Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu) - Page 3 Empty Re: High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 11, 2009 10:01 pm

"G-Gasp....s-so tight..." Selene's hug caused her breasts to be squoshed against Okami's bare chest, causing the embarassed boy to lose balance as he fell back with the sexy drugged amazon on top of her squirming opponent... or pet.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu) - Page 3 Empty Re: High as a kite on the fourth of July... (For Wrestleryu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 12, 2009 6:30 am

"Whoa ho ho!" Selene shouted as the two fell. Completely by instinct, her face fell right into Okami's, planting a long, deep kiss on his lips. Selene would groan sensually into the kiss, tightening her hug around her pet, pressing her breasts even tighter against his chest.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 12, 2009 1:41 pm

"MPFFF...." The boy would let out a muffled huff against Selene's lips, then widened his eyes in surprised uneasiness when her lips captured his in a deep, breathtaking kiss.
Okami's cute struggles caused their bodies to rub and caress against each other, making the whole thing hotter as Selene could relish in her pet's whimpers and squirmings going softer and slower against such a sweetly seductive "assault".
"MM..!! mnnnn....."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 12:41 am

Selene would pull back out of the kiss a few seconds later and would smile, "Oh... you naughty little Okami puppy," She would scold, waving a finger at him. The painkillers left her numb enough to not enjoy Okami's struggles as much as she could, so she wasn't even aware of the distress he was in. "Making me kiss you! You are SUCH an animal." She started stroking under his chin, leaning so that only an inch separated the two, her soft, smooth breath brushing against his face, "I know this isn't good dog training but I just can't stay mad enough to scold you! You're just so cute!" She continued to get lost in petting Okami all over, completely oblivious to the fact that the fight had started.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 15, 2009 12:28 am

Poor Okami was totally overwhelmed by that drugged, sexy tornado of Selene. Pushed down, kissed, and now fondled all over his heated body, he was squirming and purring in delight. "Murrr murrr.... h-hey... i..i w-won't let you win our the fight t-that easily", he said between moans, basically trying to incite himself to react as he wrapped his arms around one of her thighs, willing to slightly push her off and possibly escape her embrace.
Though, it was not a very smart idea of him to remind Selene they actually had started fighting.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat May 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Selene offered no resistance, the ground and Okami merely seemed to flip away from her as she rolled off and now faced the sky. "Whoah," she sighed calmly, sitting up. "That was fun.... Wait, you're right. This IS a fight and I c-can't let you win..." She stammered, slowly working her way to her feet... this time succeeding, though she wobbled back and forth, holding her hands out to steady herself. "But..." She clasped her hands and beamed at Okami, "I don't want to beat someone as cute as you... you're like... the opposite of that big jerk Matt Floyd who I shall not name... UNLESS." She froze, "You won't let me win because your puppy dog thing is all an act, isn't it?!" She leveled an accusatory finger at Okami, "Oh, you sneaky little puppy. I'll take you down for sure!" She shouted as she took a step toward Okami, misjudged the position of the ground, and slipped and fell to her knees.

"Oowwww..." She moaned pathetically. She would force herself to a kneeling position and steady herself... this entire display giving Okami plenty of time to react.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 17, 2009 3:50 pm

"A-An act....?? I...I told you i'm not a puppy before, S-Selene san.." Okami replied an embarassed face as she kept treating him like a pet... No, HER OWN PET!

He blinked at how strangely Selene missed the target, and reacted, circling her waist in a bearhug from behind. Though, It felt more like a cute snuggly hold rather than a crushing hug, with the blushing Okamy breathing against Selene's neck. "Uh... i g-got you know.... i g-guess.." he said timidly, his heart and breath rate increasing from the warm closeness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 18, 2009 1:36 am

Despite the softness of Okami's hug, Selene would yelp as though she were in great pain all the same when Okami locked in the hold, "Ahhh! AH! D-drat..." She cursed, "Y-you... you brute!" She would spit, squirming pathetically in the already weak hold, whimpering softly. After a second, she'd freeze, "Oh... but... I feel..." She sighed, "Awww, your breath, it's so cute. Like a panting puppy!" She beamed once more, "A... very sexy panting puppy," her voice taking a sultry tone as she reached back to pet him up his side as best she could reach, this time, her touch was soft and sensual.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Okami blanked as the sexy amazon unexpectedly whined in his grip, and istinctively loosened it. "G-Gasp... i.. i was not meaning to..... nnnhh.....". He moaned as her soft caress caused him to moan and breathe more against her inviting neck, to which he started giving soft affectionate kissies while holding Selene in his snuggly hug. "mmm.. S-Selene-san..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Selene moaned softly as Okami started kissing her, "Oooh... you're such a good dog..." She would go limp in his hold, still caressing him forcing him to support her weight or let her drop. If she were released, she would spin to fall face upon the ground.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next