by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taking Tea

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Taking Tea - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking Tea

Post by hamish1024 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:38 am

Diane remained cool and businesslike now in the face of Cecilia’s provocations. The conversation had already flared up once and she had no desire to test it again. She’d meant what she said - good cafés were hard to come by, so she really didn’t want to make a scene.

Feeling Cecilia’s hard grip, she wordlessly tried to match it, locking eyes with the Swede, trying to dispel any doubt that she could be bullied.

She did scowl, though, as Cecilia called her a fetishist. Coupled with the remark about her body, it seemed Cecilia was really trying to throw Diane off.

“No, I said handcuffs or whatever,” Diane replied sternly. “Just any stipulation which would make enough interest for an AFW name to take on a rookie. Trust me, I have no desire to get myself in that situation.”

It was easy for Diane to stay dispassionate - she still remembered the baseball bat to the crotch.

“So yes, I’m sure you and all the fans would love this amazing-looking body completely at your mercy… but it is not going to happen.” Diane asserted with a teasing smile, but cold eyes.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:46 am

Seeing her new found future opponent act so cool and calm after that scare she had taken got the blond beauty to smirk even wider, it was simply cute that she thought that such a reaction as earlier could be brushed off so easily. Even so it seemed as if she was more than happy to try and measure herself with the blond beauty.

At such a point where Cecilia herself had to be impressed that this girl seemed to be able to entertain her in their flexing handshake, the tension between these two beauties so thick at the moment of said handshake that one could cut it with a knife.  

However, when Cecilia teased Diane it seemed to struck quite a nerve of hers. The girl seemed almost offended by the suggestion and it only made Cecilia see a fun little way to mess with the girl even further.

" Oh really now ? While you might have added that whatever part, you can't deny that the first thought you went to was handcuffs~" The blond teased further as she then decided to to simply shrug her shoulders and let it go. " Even if it's not at my mercy, I bet the fans would be just as happy if you could get your hands on an even better looking body." Cecilia said as she'd gesture to her own frame a bit.

" Now now, how about we decide on what kind of match. I can't say I'm against the idea of handcuffs, so let's go with that. As for attire, you started with the talk about amazing looking bodies and such, so why not put it to a test of how far you a willing to go when it comes to that. Shall we say bikini attire ? " Cecilia'd flash a light grin to her future foe as she'd give her hand on final strong squeeze.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Diane smiled as Cecilia squeezed her hand.

"You must be a bad influence, for me to think of handcuffs, then..." she countered, a wry little smile on her lips. Diane couldn't deny that it was a nice mental image, especially if you added bikinis into the mix.

"But okay," she smiled in mock reluctance, withdrawing from the handshake to place her fingertips together thoughtfully. "Guess I've got to make sacrifices to get my first match... if it puts bums on seats, I suppose I can dress a little more... adventurously... than normal"

So long as you don't count the cavegirl's loincloth as being normal, Diane added subconsciously.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:22 pm

As they squeezed one anothers hands and settled on the match type with both of the beauties now agreeing to waering swimsuits. Allthough Diane seemed sort of reluctant to that part....not that it really mattered to Cecilia. She would keep her eyes fixed upon the equally sized beauty as she'd soon move up to her feet and step up besides the beautiful Cavendish.

Cecilia'd place her hands on her hips as she pushed out her chest a bit, waiting for Diane to move up towards her feet as well. " I'll be looking forward to locking you up in the ring." The blond would then offer her hand ones more to Diane for a firm final hand shake to make things official.

If Diane accepted the hand shake Cecilia would dominantly try to squeeze down hard upon Diane's hand in a challenging manner. All before she'd proceed to turn around and start to walk away from thw white haired beauty.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3