Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Momoka vs. Lisa - Humiliation Submission Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Momoka vs. Lisa - Humiliation Submission Match Empty Momoka vs. Lisa - Humiliation Submission Match

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:23 am

Momoka sat impatiently in the locker room, anxious for what would be her debut match. Despite officially being on the Kawaii roster, she had somehow managed to get assigned someone off of the normal Tension league, making it all the more exciting for her.

"This will be my chance to prove I'm good enough for the real league...!" Momoka took a deep breath, trying to psyche herself up. Despite her small size and relative inexperience, she was incredibly disappointed that upon her arrival she had been relegated to a 'kiddy-league', so to speak, and was more than vocal about wanting to be moved up.

Whether her pleas had gotten through, or perhaps the administration had just gotten sick of her, it didn't matter, she was about to get what she wanted. While the stipulation of a "humiliation submission" certainly sounded sketchy to her, it didn't bug her too much, seeing as her own style was probably close enough to that already.

Dressed in a dark pink sports bra with match bloomers, she slipped in to her pink long-sleeved, baggy sports jersey, getting ready to go. Just in time, the signal sounded, and Momoka bolted out of the entrance, making a running leap out into the arena. Smiling and waving with both hands as she made her way down to the ring, she climbed up to her corner and began to stretch, waiting for her opponent to show.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Momoka vs. Lisa - Humiliation Submission Match Empty Re: Momoka vs. Lisa - Humiliation Submission Match

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:36 am

It had been awhile since Lisa's last match but tonight Lisa was going to step back into the ring to take on a newbie. However, Lisa didn't care as after she saw a picture of her opponent Lisa couldn't help but want to step into the ring with such a cute opponent. Lisa relaxed herself backstage by shuffling a deck of cards but as soon as her music began to start Lisa stepped out into the arena with a smile on her face.

As Lisa walked to the ring she tossed cards into the audience before slipping under the bottom rope and tossing a card at Momoka. It was the queen of hearts that Lisa tossed Momoka and Lisa would give Momoka a wink before moving back to her corner to wait for the match to start.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Momoka vs. Lisa - Humiliation Submission Match Empty Re: Momoka vs. Lisa - Humiliation Submission Match

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:49 am

Momoka didn't even flinch as the card was tossed at her, letting it flutter down to her ground at her feet. She glanced down at it, then back at Lisa, shooting her a serious glare.

Measuring her opponent up, Momoka knew Lisa had the definite size advantage, but overall didn't look particularly tough. She could feel her own stare zero in on Lisa's ample chest, already feeling the intense jealousy comparing them to her own tiny breasts. She shook it off for now, focusing on the fight at hand.

"You better not even think about taking it easy on me, just because I'm smaller. I'll make you regret it!" She declared, pointing threateningly at Lisa.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:57 am

Lisa smiled at Momoka as she acted tough and told Lisa to go all out. "Oh, don't worry, i plan on making sure you have a great first match." Lisa would say before leaning over to show her chest to Momoka while blowing her a kiss.

"I just hope you will go easy on me as i haven't stepped into the ring for a long while. I hope i am not rusty." Lisa would say as she would walk towards the center of the ring while keeping an eye on her small opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:08 am

Momoka could barely contain her anger as Lisa rather blatantly flaunted her breasts at her, further incited by the fact it looked like Lisa was still looking down on her.

"Grrrrrr... Just you wait... I'll show you!" Momoka growled.

As the bell rang, signaling the match to start, Momoka recklessly charged right at Lisa, going low and aiming to spear her midsection and tackle her to the ground.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:18 am

Lisa could tell that Momoka was angry but Lisa couldn't figure out why. "Oh, please don't get too rough with me." Lisa would say before side stepping Momoka's reckless charge. Lisa would quickly try to grab Momoka's hair as she passed so Lisa would pull Momoka into a hug.

"I think you just need to relax." Lisa would say as she would pull Momoka into a hug and Lisa would make sure to press the her chest against Momoka's head. "Now let us calm down so we can enjoy our match at a nice pace."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:26 am

It was difficult to tell what was upsetting her more; the continued kiddy-treatment she was suffering, or the pair of soft pillowy breasts pressed mockingly against the back of her head.

"LET GO OF ME YOU BIG BOOBED BIMBO!" Momoka screamed almost childishly, thrashing about wildly in Lisa's grasp. For all her bravado, she was definitely not very strong, and couldn't break free normally. With few other options, she tried to stomp down on Lisa's foot, hoping that would make her let go.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:33 am

Lisa was surprised when Momoka called her a big boobed bimbo. "No need to be jealous. One day you will hit puberty and grow a nice pair. Not as nice as mine but it will be nice all the same." Lisa would say as she would try to pull Momoka deeper between her breasts.

However, before Lisa could do anything Momoka crushed her foot. Lisa let out a scream of pain as she let go of Momoka and backed up while hopping on one foot. Lisa wanted to say something to Momoka but at the moment she was too preoccupied with trying to soothe the pain in her foot.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:40 am

Momoka let out a huge gasp of relief as she was freed, spinning around to face her opponent. With Lisa distracted and off-balance, it would be easy for her to take this fight to the ground, where Momoka felt she had the better advantage as a wrestler.

But first, there was something she badly wanted to get out of her system.

"SCREW YOU!" Momoka cried out, pulling her fist back she put in as much strength as she could, throwing a punch aimed right at one of Lisa's boobs.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:45 am

Lisa was quick to recover her balance but as soon as Lisa was about to go back on the attack Momoka's fist slammed into her right breast. Lisa bit her lower lip as she quickly clutched her breast. "You are going to pay." Lisa would say as she would swing her arm out to try and backhand Momoka across the face.

Lisa was going to make Momoka pay for the breast punch and Lisa promised herself that by the end of the match Momoka would worship her breasts before being smothered out by them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next