Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Holiday Season 2014

+16
HighFly
XSirenX
Toph
KillerV
TheWamts
acuyra
ThunderinSilence
killcarrion
LtLukas
LARIATO
Teenwrestler
Deus001
Old_Man_Tai
valen311
Alexandra
Bluemouse
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Holiday Season 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday Season 2014

Post by ThunderinSilence Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Anegge, Kelsea & Tatyina - The three of you have worked damn hard to make this place welcoming to all, and I've certainly appreciated that you've always been happy to help any time I've had questions to pose to any of you. The effort you have put into making the board feel like a community rather than a loose association of individuals had always impressed me, and the effort you put into it is appreciated.

Acuya - You've been the one I've shared the most time with since arriving here, and I consider myself very fortunate to have had someone of your talent, ability and imagination take notice of me so early on. I've loved exploring a number of different ideas with you, and look forward to exploring many others in the future. Your work always gets me excited to start the next stage of our continuing storyline.

Alexandra - We haven't matched yet, but I respect the attitude you have towards forming and engaging in a match with someone. It is always a pleasure to talk with you, and your work continues to be some of the best I read here, work I look forward to continuing to read for some time to come.

TekRobo - You have an infectious enthusiasm for the ideas you come up with that is always enjoyable to see, and I most enjoy seeing you work when you just cram it full of that boundless energy. It's a style that works well for you and I want to see more of it.

LtLukas - While I've had a lot of great RP scenes and matches, I still hold the simple scene between our characters as one of my favourites for just how nice it was to let two characters just be themselves for a little while. It felt like real life; slightly awkward, and a little unsure, but ultimately pleasant.

Bluemouse - You are unabashedly yourself at all times. That's a rare trait that isn't typically encouraged, and I hope you never lose it.
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:22 am

Let's see, let's see...in no particular order, just off the top of my head.

Hamish - Loved reading your stuff even before I officially started RPing here, was psyched to work with you and still am. I like that you mind getting rough and raunchy with your stuff, and look forward to doing more with you.

Old_Man_Tai: Dude, I am SO glad we met. I probably wouldn't be doing much of anything with Valley if we hadn't hooked up and brainstormed, and we came up with some awesome stuff. Plus, you're just plain fun to talk to, and I love when you tell me all the crazy stuff about wrestling history. If I ever have a question about wrestling, I know who to go to, no question.

Killcarrion: You're my dude, bro. Enjoyed every RP we've done and can't wait for even more of the crazy stuff we've got down the turnpike. You've got a great, funny style that's really unlike anything else on this site - if I read a topic with you in it, I wouldn't even need to see the names to know who was writing. You'll always have at least one Death Bunny fan, man. d0_0b

Tat: I won't lie and say I agree with everything you do or say, but I will say that i respect that you put a lot on your shoulders, and that you probably make harder decisions than I realize. I know I can be a little difficult to work with at times, but I do appreciate you tolerating me and giving me stuff to work with. I've enjoyed the stuff we've done, and hope we get to do more in the future.

Deus, you are indomitable. You've got a great imagination and I like that, no matter what, you perservere and keep going. I'll take someone who cares too much over someone who does too little any day.

Kitten, you're awesome for doing the Natalie vs. Godzilla thing with me. Speaking of, I need to write a reply for that, sorry. >_>;

Bean: The only thing I could ever say against you is that you're not on enough - but you've got lots of important stuff to do, and I don't blame you one bit. Like hamish, I read your stuff before I even came here, and I can't tell you how awesome it's been to work with you and talk to you. You're like vanilla fudge - I rarely get some, but when I do, it is so damn good.

Lobo: Clyde is always fun to read, and I love your stuff with Bonnie, too. Really glad Tension has guys like you who are willing to work with new people and set stuff up, and I like that you're wlling to show Clyde when he's weak as well as when he's strong. You've made a good, well-rounded character out of him.

KillerV: You've got a great heart, and I can tell you don't have a single mean bone in your body. Just reading your stuff, you can tell you have a lot of fun writing it, which is always a good thing - if you can't have fun doing this, what's the point?

Alexandra: Looking back, I was super lucky that you took a chance on me and worked with me in my first month. You already had plenty on your plate, one of your characters was the world champ, it wasn't like you needed to take on anymore shit...but you did. And I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

TekRobo: You're insane. Seriously. I only worked with you once, but your Sandalwood stuff had me laughing out loud, and I very rarely do that with stuff I read.

Valen: You've been super with all the Valley stuff, and you were a great sport in the random tag match, too. In fact, that whole thing was a great idea, and I hope to see it done again, sometime.

Daaharu: You write some of the sexiest stuff on the site, and I'll never forget the way you just took the Lorenza/Carmen idea and made it into so much more than I ever dreamed. You're a great guy to work with, very dependable, and that's a great trait with this RP.

ThunderInSilence: You're a great writer, and working with you is a real pleasure - I can't tell you how glad I was that you not only made Jackie, but were willing to do stuff with her. Love developing stuff with you, and I think we're going to come up with good stuff. I can't wait to see what else you develop, really looking forward to more of your stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:44 am

It's kinda early for the holidays, but in the spirit of involvement:

Admin-sans: migrating all of us over wasn't the easiest thing, but you guys did a fantastic job on top of keeping the site going with the 503 monster. Thanks for taking so much time out of yourselves to give us our special corner of the intertubes.

Deus: I haven't said this yet, but your enthusiasm about the site's fantastic, and infectuous to keep me coming even when I shouldn't Wink Always some cool ideas coming outta you.

Indigo: Not that anyone else has seen it, but it's been really fun having Gail play with all your guys Razz Looking forward to more stuff in the coming months and years.

Wolf-sempai: For always being there to hug and be disgusted by me. Great, funny stuff outta you constantly and I know there's gonna be greater and funnier stuff to be had.

Daaharu: For putting up with me through the whole Entropy challenge that I stumbled hard on. Thanks for giving me the chance, even though I know that I didn't live up to the task Sad Also for putting some of the hottest stuff I've had the pleasure (and there's been a lotta that lemme say) of reading.

Siren: For infallibly posting nonoman and cookie monsters in Discussion. Without them, who knows what terrible fate this site would have suffered.

People who have not RP'd with me: For making the smart choice and not RPing with me. You guys all write some great stuff and reading it is quite enough for me.

Holiday Season 2014 - Page 2 SAdcZrMHoliday Season 2014 - Page 2 MVRLLQmHoliday Season 2014 - Page 2 I82ome3Holiday Season 2014 - Page 2 UAjmKPCHoliday Season 2014 - Page 2 MAai8oKHoliday Season 2014 - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:52 am

Wamts, thanks for giving me someone to scream at about how dumb Yu-Gi-Oh is. It's nice to have someone else on the site that actually knows how to play the game to talk about this stuff with. NOW LOG INTO YIM SO I CAN SCREAM ABOUT THE NEKROZ OF SOPHIA OH MY GOD.

Killcarrion, all I have to say to you is BUNNYBROS UNITE. ^o_o^ \m/

Cirno, I dunno know if you're even going to read this thread, but thanks. You're a good people, and I really enjoy our stuff together. And thanks for helping me through a few rough times, and for being there for me when I've needed it.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:14 am

Ah finally home from 12hrs shift, whew, well I'll try to name everyone that I can remember.

Acuya- The most well loved fella I've seen in this thread, and you got more love coming! XP First time RPing with you and it was good, then couple more and its getting even better and more interesting too, I think cause of that, I wanted to do some non fighting RPs heh. So I thank you very very man Acuya, you're the best out there Smile

Lunarwolf- We havent RP for a long long time but you're the first person I have RP with since I start getting involved where, since then I feel like I couldnt thank you enough. Thank you man.

Teenwrestler- Hey man, yeah we have RP quite a bit (YIM ones), and the more we RP I feel like we're improving bit more and more, thanks a lot man. Smile

d_ultsch- We have RPed few times and I really enjoyed our Rps together, I hoped we continues to do more. Thank you thank you.

Fairygirl- I wanted to thank you for RP with me all these years and talking about things we have in common from Fairy Tail, SAO, to wrestling (duh XP), you're awesome Smile

Tatty (Tatyina)- We talked a lot and you're really helpful when I have questions and need help with, you are THE man to go out there to help others. Im glad you're a big help not just me but everyone from newbies to veterans (Im somewhere in the middle). Thank you!

Lobo- Everytime we RP in any ways, I feel like Im going to have some fun no matter what. I like you. O.O LIKE... YOUUUU! You're cool man.

Beangraff- I do enjoyed our time in the ring man, and you're really really cool bean, hehe, thank you for being there.

TheWamts- We never RP but when he poking fun at each other, its funny as hell. Laughing makes me feel oh so much better. Thanks.

Alexandra- We never RP either but we have chatted a lot and its fun too, mostly about Yugioh I think, still fun to talk with, thanks!

To everyone who I didnt mention or never RP/chat before.... I thank each and every one of you for being here in AFW and making it fun for everyone all together. So I hoped to everyone new or old, get along and have some fun.

Oh Bluemouse, "you rock, i love you." XP

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:04 am

This was a good idea, mouse! I, personally, don't feel like I've had the opportunity to play with enough people just yet but I suppose that shouldn't stop me from saying nice things about the people I have played with or otherwise had good interactions with.

Tatyina is a machine! I don't even know HOW you keep up with everything you're in! And even after my previous abrupt departure from AFW, you welcomed me back immediately and have been beyond helpful and accommodating ever since. You're the best! ;-;

acuya is another person whom, like Tatyina, I suspect is actually a lovable robot programmed solely for the sake of RP. Seriously though, you're a blast to play with and you clearly put in a lot of effort around here. All of the nice comments in this topic about you pretty much speak for themselves.

LtLukas, thank you very much for the high praise! I had lots of fun playing with you and it was great seeing you let loose with Eka! Obviously, we'll be playing some more in the future!

Bluemouse, you have no idea how much I look forward to actually playing with you! Aside from that, you are super nice and it made me feel great that you're also eager to play with me. Thank you!

TekRobo, COOP 4 LYFE! You're awesome and so is Sandalwood.

I didn't mean to exclude anyone here, so, if I didn't happen to mention you, please, don't feel bad. I haven't had a single bad experiences with any person here, you all honestly seem pretty great!

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Thanks to everyone for participating, in and out of this thread. This year has had by far the biggest response. I'm glad for the AFW community and how it has grown in size and remained a more tightly knit group than most other forums on the known internet.

It's not the day anymore, but don't let me stop you. This thread is open until you're all tapped out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Nnnnnnnnope.

This thread deserves to be anarchy.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Holiday Season 2014 - Page 2 CxD01fY
Holiday Season 2014 - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:24 am

Oh shit, (very very) late entry! In general, everyone I have met on here has been awesome and I have immensely enjoyed RPing with everyone I have done threads with thus far! There are also people I haven't worked with yet who I do enjoy reading, Alex, Lobo and Thunderfox come to mind. With generalities out of the way on to the specifics!

Blue, you have always been patient with me and awesome as you helped me figure out this wonderful, wacky forum which was no easy task since I am what most people call "computer stupid." You gave me tips when I needed them and helped my posts appear legible and not like a mass of scattered thoughts. Again, thanks for everything!

Tat-tastic, you are a damn creative dude and do a lot of awesome work to keep things running smoothly around here. Also, you have been an awesome wall for me to bounce D&D ideas off of. You have also helped me along in terms of RP and post quality control. Keep up the good work dude!

Teenwrestler your enthusiasm is what is scientifically quantified as pimpadelic. Its a real word. Our RPs led to the first longstanding rivalry any of my characters had, and its been a blast!

Deus, you are a fun dude to work with and I like a lot of the RP focused stuff you do. The Christmas Cheer thread comes to mind. You are an adaptive writer who keeps an open mind, which is a damn good thing!

Acuya your variety of characters is pretty sweet, and continually developing the links between our characters that have been in threads together has been awesome. You add depth to stuff and outside the box thinking. Patty O'Malley always cracks me up.

Killcarrion, Suzumi and Mikoto are turning into a lot more fun than I ever imagined they would be. Good humor is hard to find, and your more light-hearted threads are great! Your serious threads and matches are also damn skippy.

Old Man Tai, you are a crazy old man whose characters are all well developed and fun reads. I really look forward to a few of our prospective projects as well! You are also a creative dude who is easy and fun to work with.

Talizorah you managed to take one of the things I never really RPed/wrote about (romance) and have helped me create maybe my favorite story arc that I have had a hand in! You also share my absurd love for Mass Effect which is always fun to discuss.

Valen we haven't done much together yet, but I like you laid back approach and how you develop/work with your characters!

Clobber Jobber you are new but do a very good job with description! Its also awesome to see someone fleshing out characters right out of the gate!

I think thats all I got for now, I apologize if I forgot something because.....rum. I just might be buzzed pretty good. I look forward to continuing to work with you guys and hope to RP with more of you for the first time in the future!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameofHope Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:35 am

I somehow also missed this thread...and the people that I had in mind have already been mentioned. So I'll just add to them.

Alexandra wrote:Deus, you've done a lot of improvement over these past several months. You're a lot better then you were when you first joined us here, and Eliza is pretty fun to read. Keep at it, kid, and keep improving.

You really have improved Dues. I know I already sent you a pm about this but you've gotten way better at individualizing your characters and not binding them all to one person. I really enjoy reading your posts with Lucy Grange.

TheWamts wrote: Admin-sans: migrating all of us over wasn't the easiest thing, but you guys did a fantastic job on top of keeping the site going with the 503 monster. Thanks for taking so much time out of yourselves to give us our special corner of the intertubes.

ALL HAIL THE ADMINS! But seriously though, while it wasn't a problem for some people, I was one of the ones that could not (and still cannot) view the informe site without changing my IP. So thanks for solving that problem, and all the other issues that arise in order to keep the site running.

Couple people that I didn't see mentioned at first glance.

Tiefblau: I really enjoy reading posts about Heather.

Lunarwolf: You and Tief have great chemistry with each other. I really enjoy reading Cecilia Northman or Lucy Stone threads.

Daaharu: I mentioned it in the chat box, but I like that you enjoy doing matches with whacky and random stipulations. Keeps things interesting.

Kaz: Pretty much the same thing I said about Daaharu. You two also have great chemisty.

Edit:

SOMEHOW I FORGOT ABOUT NATALIA.
Hey Kitten.
Natalia.
/thread.

Spoiler:
FlameofHope
FlameofHope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content