Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Holiday Season 2014

+16
HighFly
XSirenX
Toph
KillerV
TheWamts
acuyra
ThunderinSilence
killcarrion
LtLukas
LARIATO
Teenwrestler
Deus001
Old_Man_Tai
valen311
Alexandra
Bluemouse
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Holiday Season 2014 Empty Holiday Season 2014

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:43 pm

So newbies won't remember, but for 3 out of the 4 years that I've been here, I've instituted a Holiday that was supposed to be around May, but I don't think I ever remembered to do it at the same time.

Anyway, I wasn't going to try it this year in part because last year I took some shit from people (I don't remember why) over it, and with all the other stuff going on in my life at the time I didn't really feel like being positive.

BUT HERE IT IS! It's AFW Say Something Nice Day! Please try to take a second to send a pm or an im or post in this thread to somebody just to say something nice or encouraging. Be genuine, be sincere, otherwise it doesn't count. And try to be more specific than "you rock i love you". Make it count. We all need encouragement, and just a little bit at the right time can make all the difference. Also, please don't include me with it, mostly so that I don't come off as self-serving or vying for attention.

Ready... set... say something nice!

Last edited by Bluemouse on Wed May 20, 2015 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Holiday Season 2014 Empty Re: Holiday Season 2014

Post by Alexandra Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Deus, you've done a lot of improvement over these past several months. You're a lot better then you were when you first joined us here, and Eliza is pretty fun to read. Keep at it, kid, and keep improving.

Tai, you've done a hell of a lot of improving too. You're at the highest point of your AFW career right now, in my humble opinion. You've gotten a hell of a lot better as a writer then you used to be.

'mouse, you rock, i love you.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Acuya, you're one of the bestest 'new' people to write with on this site! And the same with Killcarrion!

Tai, Alex is right, you've gotten pretty awesome at this in the past year or so!

Also, Kaz, I really enjoyed doing the match between Marisa and Azami, and the thread before it, with you!

Oh! And Alex, you've always been, and continue to be, one of my favorite people to write with!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Alex: you are the absolute best friend I've made here in a long time at AFW, you've seen me at some of my worst times and you've always been there for me. Were it not for you, I probably would have left AFW years ago. For that, I thank you. Love ya buddy.

Valen: Our IM RP's are some of the most fun I've had. I look forward to doing more with you. I always enjoy reading your work, and our conversations are always entertaining! Your true blue buddy.

Acuya: I've known you for less than a year, and you've become one of my favorite RP partners. Our Ace/Valley story is my favorite of anything I've done on the board. Your a great talent and I look forward to a long time of rping with you.

Beangraff: BUDDYYYYY!!!!! *HUUUUUGSSS* Love this guy! You've been a good influence on me man, and the fact that we can go months just talking and not RPing is a mark of just how cool a guy you are. Worth it bro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:40 pm

D'aww thank you Alexandra, I do feel like I have improved significantly. I had no idea Eliza would have been so fun to RP as, must be the ballet moves methinks. Smile

But there are people I owe my improvement to, and they are....

IndigoDragon - We go way back, and we've had some great RP's. Ryan and Anampo's storyline is probably the major highlight of my time here in the AFW. Not only that but you've also given me advice on how to further develop my wrestlers, and my RP-ing ability. So I thank you for all of that.

acuya - We've had several good RP's with my favourite being Ryan vs Ninjette, I've always liked the amount of description you put into your posts and the variety of wrestlers that you have. It's hard to imagine what the site was like before you showed up actually, you've done more in one year than I have and I came here first lol. Guess that means I'd better step up the RP-ing. XD

Wamts - Way back, in another website far far away. We did a double debut of Lucy Grange vs Gail Hatzis, and from that point on we had several fun RP's. Lia meeting John, Lucy battling Gail at Avalanche last year. And also helping me debut Eliza Harenwood, so I'd like to thank you for helping me develop several of my wrestlers when I was unsure of how to portray them.

And there are also other people that I need to give credit to.

CyanDimitrik - We've had a couple of RP's, and you always provided good descriptions. I also liked how you were always eager to RP, and I also give kudos considering you are doing everything with just one wrestler.

Maxy - Although we've not really RP'd you've taken the time to speak to me about just stuff in general, and always had kind words for me when I was down.

XSirenX - One time when I was doubting myself you told me that if I had the chance to do something incredible on this site then I should go for it, and that inspired me to make each of my posts in the Tension battle royale count.

Cybeast - I screwed up in the past and got chewed and burned for it, you gave me a second chance and for that I thank you.

Teenwrestler - That tag match with Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami was fantastic, and you were eager and upbeat even when I was doubting myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Wow what a swell idea to tribute the members!

Lunchador: Dude, you gave me one of the most greatest and best RP's I have ever done with anybody. The whole follow up scenario and emotions of the characters were really life like. The Rp's collectively look like a whole season of a wrestling show Smile. So thanks alot for the fun times, really appreciate your Rping skills there man.

Deus: I had great fun in that tag match, I dont know why the heck did ya ever doubted ya self about being a good Rp'er! You were totally awesome. I sure hope we get the chance to do something more in the future, we even talked about it yeah? Very Happy

Maxy: I love the way we did random stuff with the characters in our Rps lol. Generally we did some stuff involving the group of our characters and the wrestling matches were really intense and the rivalry thing we had with Kei and Yamato was really sweet! Thanks for that.

HighFly: We have done a few wrestling Rps and a few general Rps in the forum that were build ups to wrestling matches, they were all exciting and I really like your characters and your writing style. I do believe that we can go alot further from what we are building atm and hope to work with you alot in the near future Smile

Killer_V: I think I've Rped with you the most and I have to say I have enjoyed each and every one of them. You were also the first person who I Rp'ed with so thanks alot for giving me the honour of Rping with ya!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:07 pm

I've only been here a few days and I'm still getting used to everything, but when I joined the site I was completely blown away by how many people here went out of there way to be so welcoming to me. Deus, KillerV, Teenwrestler, Lobo, Kelsea, acuya, and more have really helped me feel good about joining, and I've absolutely loved all the RP I've done with you guys here even though it's only been for a few days! I could go on forever just about how cool y'all have been to me since I joined only days ago, but the point is everyone I've met here so far has just been awesome all around, and I hope to have just as much fun RPing with some of you that I haven't had the chance to yet. So again, thanks for being awesome, everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Oh and there's one other person I need to thank as well, and that's Lobo. That match we had with Eliza vs Clyde was excellent, and it was fun having them interact in the royale as well. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Toph: You have a writing style that I haven't encountered before and it makes it really easy and fun to respond to you. You bring a lot of personality to your characters and I looked forward to every post you made.

Acuya: You must have been a skald or bard or some shit like that in a past life because you are fucking flawless when you turn phrases. You also made me feel welcome to the site and I appreciate that. You are the first person to try and get a thread out of me, so I just wanted to say thanks.

LunarWolf: Before I had an account and just lurked, I would always do my best to read up on your Cecilia and Josey threads. Now that I have a thread with you I am kinda geeking out. So keep doing your thing buddy.

Anegge: You are really experienced and that is outrageously obvious by your posts. It is always 100% clear what is going on and you have a tone that I appreciate. You make your characters seem larger than life and I liked the thread we had with each other.

ThunderinSilence: You make your characters have strong personalities without making them caricatures. Your writing is wonderfully dynamic, and I feel like you will go far. I feel like you know how to bring people in with your writing which is an amazing talent to have.

Lilybell: It is really humbling to have a thread with such a talented writer. Like, please write erotica or something, and you'll make the New York Times best seller list. I lurk really goddamn hard for all your characters. And you are a pretty chill dude.

But really, all of you are wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Acuya : I ,too, will join in on the Acuya love train as well!!! I owe you a whole bunch buddy, our first RP's on the old website were with each other and to this day they rank among my favorites. In fact, were it not for you I may not have found the foundation and confidence to keep at it and trek on with the site until I found my footing. So like I said, I owe it all to you Smile

Alex : A bunny bro like no other!!  For hearing me out when I was truly down on myself, the encouraging words and just for being a friend to me when I needed one. ^o_o^ \ m /

LunarWolf : For helping me polish up Gwen's profile and for those initial threads and matches that helped me get a feel for her character moving forward :p

Valen and Highfly : For including Mikoto in your awesome W.A. storyline, which is giving her development I never anticipated...like, ever...

Everyone above, including, Tatyina, Blue, Lobo...You're all superb writers who push me to be just as good, and you've all made my stay on AFW more fun than I could have imagined. So I thank you all for your inspirational writing and cherished friendships~...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next