Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 3:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 1:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Late Night Spar

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Late Night Spar - Page 2 Empty Re: A Late Night Spar

Post by Toph Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:36 am

Avery batted her eyelashes at Anne in a playful and ladylike fashion, "Why, thank you. Don't mind if I do." The tomboy found herself particularly tickled to be referred to as a "lady" and it clearly showed. The teenager approached the ring with an excited bounce in her step before easily slipping inside the ring itself. The redhead quickly went into a few stretches, bending and flexing her tight physique to properly loosen up before allowing her pretty brown eyes to settle on Anne once more, "You've got this, I'm sure. You've pulled off a flying triangle choke or armbar before, right? Same idea! Well, kinda but not really." She'd give a slight shrug.

"Lock your ankles, keep your thighs clenched tight, but keep your upper body loose. When you swing backwards, let the momentum do most of the work for you. Just make sure you keep a firm hold. If you lose your grip, you're going to flop to the mat and probably land on your head...  And in that situation, don't blame me if I laugh." Avery gave a teasing smile. How many times had she done exactly that and personally fell on her face, anyway? She'd never tell, of course.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Anne followed right behind Ave, minus the enthusiastic cadence in her step, and slipped into the ring. She had really wanted to continue the game, but she supposed this was fine too. She was now regretting her choice of attire she had brought to the gym; the training singlet was fine, but she didn't actually like it very much. She only wore it to those gyms back home that forbid, uh, in their own words, excessive and needless exposure. She never expected to use it in this...liberal league, only to sneak in to use the gym's Aircon in pretense.

Anne never averted eye contact with Anne when the girl stared over even when she was doing her stretches. She supposed it was a bit of a bad habit, because you didn't want to be the one to look away first in a staredown. And she got the feeling she had been in something of a staredown, albeit a sort of friendlier one, with Ave since they've met. "I'm familiar with it," she said, nodding. She was familiar with the traditional Hurricarana, but she doubted she could pull it off on her first try. At the same time, she really did not want to fail.

So she improvised.

Rather than the standard jump, Anne would instead run against the ropes, using the momentum to launch her slightly into the air, her legs finding Ave's head and locking down around her head in a scissors lock. Her body then spun and twisted, and Ave would spun with her, sending her test dummy crashing over her head and down onto the mat hard.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:01 pm

Ave's expression found itself drifting into something more akin of a deer staring down the impending doom of oncoming headlights. In truth, she had expected Anne to have some more questions. Or, at least, one question. She certainly had not expected the mocha-skinned girl to suddenly bounce off the ropes before almost effortlessly leaping up to capture her freckled face between her tight thighs. Anne's momentum would easily yank the surprised redhead right off her feet before she found herself swung and driven to the mat incredibly hard. An audible gasp escaped the teenager's lips as she found the wind driven sharply from her lungs. She bounced harshly along the canvas momentarily before completely sprawling to a rest, flat on her back.

Ave scrunched her youthful visage as she cringed softly... Holy shit, where the hell did that come from!? It was hard to believe that Anne spontaneously just pulled a off a very impressive hurricanrana on her first attempt. Avery had a million questions for Anne, unfortunately, she was having a hard time finding those words without any breath...

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:16 pm

"Woah..." Anne breathed, propping herself up on her elbows as she took in her handiwork. Even though she was confident of her abilities, she did not expect to pull off a running hurricarana, even an improvised one, to such perfection. She picked herself up. Her blood was boiling, her triumph shone through with the cocky grin she had on her face. She walked over to the fallen Ave.

"How I do?" she said. She should offer her a hand, she thought, but she kinda wanted to savor the moment for a bit. "I did good, yeah? Hello? You okay?" She nudged her sides a little with her feet, waving down at her. "I supposed this is the part where I pin you." She put a tentative foot down on Ave's bare abs. Adrenaline brought the worst behavior out of Anne, and when Ave didn't object, she pressed her foot down a little harder, calling out: "1...2..."
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Anne's expression said it all. The girl was certainly pleased with herself, it was almost endearing--even if she was laying it all on a bit thick.

Avery still found herself having a hard time curbing her surprise, though the redhead had recovered from the initial impact of hurricanrana resiliently. Not quite fast enough for her tawny friend, apparently. "Hey!" the teenager winced in a ticklish manner from Anne's prodding feet as it became abundantly obvious that raven-haired girl was letting her cockiness shine--much to Avery's chagrin. Still, the teenager smiled, she hardly saw the harm in playing along.

... Well, that was until Anne decided to plant a foot on the redhead's abdomen akin to some kind of brave conqueror. The redhead's brown eyes grew wide as the other girl took the gesture even further, literally starting a count for an impromptu pinfall. Anne shifted her weight, deliberately making the cocky pin seem more forceful. The redhead couldn't help but feel a sudden defiant jolt of energy race across her body.

Oh, hell no, the words were resounding in Avery's mind, the young girl's stubborn pride easily sprung her into action.

Suddenly grabbing Anne's foot with both hands, the tattooed cutie shoved upwards roughly, looking to throw the arrogant girl off balance. Avery pivoted on her back swiftly, swinging her own leg to sweep across the mat before finally attempting to drive a sweeping kick into the back of the staggering girl's knee, hoping to level the playing field and topple the other girl right down to the mat beside her.

Official match or not, no one was pinning Avery Shields that easily!

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

"Going once, Going twice, and the winner is-" Avery's retaliation was swift and sudden. One moment, she was gonna be the record holder for the fastest unofficial match recognized by herself and herself alone, and the next she was stumbling backwards, her balance forgotten and shaky. She thought she knew what was coming next - and she was right. Avery swept her, bringing a hard leg straight into her unbalanced knee. Anne tried uselessly to right herself for a second, before she toppled forward-

Onto Avery.

"Well," she would say, when all was said and done. "We both kinda asked for that."
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:04 am

A surprised yelp escaped the fiery redhead's lips as Anne came to crash rather unceremoniously atop her. Avery would cringe awkwardly against the sudden and uncomfortable weight, though the teenager quickly broke off into a fit of laughter. Fighting back her amusement, she'd manage to cock an eyebrow at Anne's rueful remark. "We both? I don't recall trying to pin you," Ave's tone was full of playful contempt as she gave her mocha-skinned assailant a look of disapproval.

A quick and forceful motion would allow Avery to turn the tables on Anne--suddenly flipping her on to her back as Avery swiftly mounted the cocky girl to the canvas, "I won't lie, that was a pretty sweet hurricanrana... but you'll have to do a lot more than that if you want to keep me pinned, Princess." A confident smirk touched Ave's lips while her freckled face hovered a few inches above Anne's own pretty visage. The teenager's vibrant, red, hair fell and spilled freely around Anne's face, threatening to tickle the girl's features. She maintained her confident mount, but made no real attempt to keep her pinned--though it was clear that fiery redhead much preferred being on top of the other girl.

It seemed Ave's taunting words were, perhaps, some kind of a challenge. She couldn't help but find something equally vexing and charming about Anne's striking confidence. It was an potent combination, Avery found herself easily lured into challenging the young girl's alluring swagger.

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:14 am

"See? I'm a prophet. I can read the future." Anne stared up with a coy expression at lovely Ave, making no move to escape her position at the bottom. In a real match, she would have been furious with the kind of moves Ave has pulled on her. But this was not a real match, and Anne was beginning to understand where this entire exchange, this little game of one-upmanship was heading towards.

Ave came in close, and Anne was starting to think she wasn't the touchy-feely one in this little exchange. Her lush, red hair hung loose, and for a moment, just for a moment, they were just close enough to kiss. But Anne turned her face slightly to the side, away from their near-touching noses, pondering the etiquette of headbutting a complete -albeit friendly- stranger.

"You got me," Anne said, making a transparently half-hearted attempt to escape the pin, throwing in a little comical huffing and puffing as if she were trying to lift a boulder. "I surrender. That's one out of five."
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Ave gave a cute laugh though her interest quickly piqued at Anne's words, "One out of five?"

She was clearly intrigued. However, it didn't take much imagination to figure out just what the blue-eyed girl was hinting at--some kind of spar, perhaps? It was a welcomed thought. It certainly beat the hell out of smacking around training dummies and punching bags, "Well, at this rate it's going to be a short workout." The redhead flaunted a coy smile right along with her taunting words. The two girls had practically been seizing each other up since they laid eyes on one another, it wasn't hard to see.

Ave's thoughts were far from malicious, however. After weeks of being in a big, new, city she felt close to being starved of companionship. She had traveled to Japan on a whim, a dream and her confidence in her fighting prowess--and, literally, not much else. Actually finding a skilled sparring partner and, even more awesome, a potential friend was no small task. Yet, Ave and Anne appeared to have some similar interests and some otherwise natural chemistry--the clash of their competitive natures was no exception.

Avery finally shifted from her mount and eased back. She allowed her knees to settle just between Anne's legs while she hunched and leaned over the tawny girl with an expectant and excited gleam in her brown eyes. Whatever Anne had in mind, it was rather obvious that Avery was already well on board.

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by Unlife Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:50 pm

"I hope so," Annie said with a coy smile, a smile that said she had someone else in mind with regards to the winner of the 'short bout'. "Pokemon's waiting. Welp, I guess we should set some rule-" Anne's legs suddenly shot up to catch Ave's midsection in a surprise scissors hold. Her hands, taking advantage of Ave's closeness, whipped out to catch her neck in a double collar tie. Hey, all was fair in love and fuck you.

"5 pins," Anne continued, in a tone that didn't suggest she had just sneak attack'ed her and placed her in painful hold. "One unique submission hold family each. Let's say...Triangle, armbar, Guillotine-" Anne's smile turned wicked, as her legs moved up to Ave's ribs, and her hands released the collar tie, only to move behind her rib scissors, putting further pressure on her ribs. "-and the scorpion rib crush." They were so close now, their faces just literally an inch apart, Anne's fierce blue eyes starting straight into her brown ones: and if eye contact was a challenge, then Anne had just declared war.
Unlife
Unlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next