Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Liru Lonewolf vs Momoka Shinokawa

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Liru Lonewolf vs Momoka Shinokawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Liru Lonewolf vs Momoka Shinokawa

Post by Edmund Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:30 pm

Liru quickly hopped back to her feet and giggled before she started skipping around the ring, "I really do hope I didn't hurt you to badly." she would whisper as she continued to skip around the ring.

Back to top Go down

Liru Lonewolf vs Momoka Shinokawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Liru Lonewolf vs Momoka Shinokawa

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:37 pm

"I've definitely had worse..." Momoka gave a slight groan, rolling her shoulders a bit to try and ease the pain. She was grateful Liru hadn't been that relentless in following through, giving her some time to recover from that fall.

She cautiously eyed Liru as she skipped around the ring, debating how to proceed. "Ugh... She's waaay to hyper for me to keep down... I'l have to try something else..."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:54 am

Liru skipped over to her, "You ready to continue this match?" she smiled and hugged Momoka again before continuing her prancing around the ring, waiting for her to make the first move, "I'm ready when you are Momoka-chan." she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:21 am

"This girl really is something... Goofing off like this in a fight..." Momoka pondered, really unsure of how to take all these hugs.

"Huuuuhhh... Well, I guess if you don't wanna start things off again, I'll have to do it...!" Deciding to try something new, Momoka sprinted towards the ropes. Spinning around, she bounced off of them with her back, trying to get some momentum out of her tiny body. Charging right towards Liru, she leaped into the air, attempting to drop kick her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:30 am

Liru giggled even when her opponent connected with her stomach. Liru would then stumble back and drop to one knee, panting softly as she held her stomach, "Nice one my friend. I may have a thing or two yet to learn from you." she smiled and groaned a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:39 am

Momoka braced herself as she hit the mat, quickly rolling over and pushing herself up back to her feet.

"Heh, you're pretty tough, huh?" Momoka smirked. "How about this then!?"

With Liru still down on one on knee, Momoka leapt at her once again, this time trying to strike Liru's head with her knee.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:41 pm

As soon as the knee connected with her skull, Liru would fall onto her back and look up at the ceiling. Not registering what had just happened. She remained on her back for awhile before finally closing her eyes and laying spread eagle on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Momoka quickly pounced upon the fallen cat-girl, hoping to capitalize while she was still recovering. Hooking one of Liru's legs with her arm, she tried to go for a pin.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Liru wasn't to sure what was happening. She didn't even register that her opponent was trying to pin her right here and so the ref started the count, "One!" the ref counted as she slapped the mat, but there was still no sign that Liru was going to kick out just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Momoka felt hesitant for a quick second, but maintained her pin. "Is... Is she really down already?" She pondered, not really feeling any resistance coming from Liru.

It would hardly feel like an accomplishment at this point, but a win was a win so...

"TWO!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next