by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Legal Counsel

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Legal Counsel - Page 3 Empty Re: Legal Counsel

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Emily had no response. She stood uncomfortably on the front step until Morrigan invited her in, then she held her breath and took a step through the door.

"Yeah, alright," she said. She didn't get very far inside. "I don't know why you would do it. I haven't got anything to give you in return... And I'm not any good. I've had one match, and I was complete, utter rubbish. Bonnie Gastin came into my house and tried to bully me and convinced me to take a match against her, but she's a veteran. She's been around for years."

She took a couple idle steps inside and looked around at the place. "I can shoot a gun, if that matters. I've got a replica here in Japan, but of course the only way that would do any damage is if I fed it to someone. I don't know if that makes any difference..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Morrigan pushed the door closed, letting the latch lack shut behind Emily. She listened to Emily as the girl looked around. The place was was kept up and the furniture was extra fancy. Though Morrigan wasn't wanting, but she didn't have a ton of personal money. Brittany, on the other hand, had superfluous wealth and adorned the place accordingly.

"So get a real gun and shoot her." Mortigan said with a serious look. "But you don't want that, so fuck your gun."

Morrigan stepped away from Emily and walked towards the kitchen. "Do you want a beer or some vodka?" She asked, giving her only those two options.

"You DO need tools to fill the gap that your skill lacks. Just not some shitty fake gun."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:09 pm

"Well..."

Emily had nothing to say to that. She felt stupid, but that's not really what she meant. She was just trying to give Morrigan something to work with, and... Emily didn't have a lot of that.

"I'm not old enough to drink," she said dutifully, and immediately realized how childish that must sound and how little Morrigan probably cared. "I mean... No, thanks."

And finally, they were starting to talk some strategy. Maybe now it would get interesting. "What do you mean, tools? Like... Techniques? I'm alright with the basics of wrestling and I've got a nasty kick. What else do you recommend?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Morrigan grabbed a beer for herself and poured a shot for Emily. As she walked past the red head,  she shoved the shot at Emily. "Well, for starters, grow some fucking hair on your pussy. You want to do women's work, but you're wet as the diaper you walked in here wearing."

Morrigan walked over to her lap top , took a swig of beer and set it down. She then reached over and grabbed her taser and walked back over to Emily. "This. It'll take down most things short of a charging bull." Morrigan grinned.

"And then, it doesn't matter how much you suck."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:29 am

Emily scowled silently at Morrigan's mockery. She took the shot, and without a moment to second guess herself she threw it back. She was completely unprepared for the kick, and it burned her tongue and her chest until she coughed.

She handed the shot glass back and turned away for a moment, but quickly recovered. It was no problem. It was just alcohol.

Though she did feel a little funny afterward.

"What's that?" She said, and looked closer at the taser. "Oh. I don't have one of those. What if I miss?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:00 am

Morrigan took the shot glass and set it on the coffee table. She then looked at Emily and smiled. "You don't miss." Morrigan made a quick movement ant pushed the taser into Emily's stomach, knowing it wasn't on.

She leaned forward so their noses almost touched. "You got to be close or get them in the back."

Morrigan backed off and held it out. "Go head." She said, nodding. "Get a feel for it." Morrigan then lifted up her leg and slipped her hand down her sock. She pulled out a box cutter and pushed the blade out. "This is also a nice little toy." She said and waved the box cutter in Emily's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 am

Emily nodded slowly. Her heart skipped a beat when Morrigan put the taser to her stomach. Her breath caught in her chest. She had no reason to believe that Morrigan wouldn't do to her what she did to everyone else, just for fun. She had to be careful, but she knew she was taking a chance.

"Right." She took the taser from Morrigan's hand. It had a satisfying weight to it. It felt expensive and powerful, and the feel of the button to trigger it was... exciting. She wanted to use it.

She gasped sharply when she saw the box cutter, and instinctively gripped the taser tighter. She tensed, ready to stick Morrigan with the taser if she had any funny ideas about the blade.

"I... don't want to cut anyone," she declared. "I just want them to know that they can't push me around, and that I'll defend myself. I want to be better than them. And... I want them to be afraid of me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:27 am

"Sometimes you have to cut people to make them understand." Morrigan said. "No one's telling you to slice someone's neck open." She began. "But maybe a swipe across the chest." Morrigan lifted up her hand and softly drew a line across the girl's chest with the box cutter. "Will make them think twice about stepping on you."

Morrigan lifted her hand and clasped it around Emily's hand that gripped the taser. "If you want to be better than them, then you better get in the gym and you better hustle and you better put in a decade of work." She said. "If you want them to be afraid of you, well... that's why you're here, isn't it? Because you know you can't do it the right way..."

Morrigan tilted her head at Emily. "Am I right?" She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Emily's heart quickened and her eyes stayed fixed on the razor while it hovered over her body. She could hardly breathe.

It didn't seem right. She didn't think she was trying to compensate for her other shortcomings by taking shortcuts. She just wanted to be in control of herself, and to be her aunt. Except that Allison had trained for a full decade longer than Emily. Probably she wasn't the way she was now back when she was a quivering little teenager.

Hesitantly, Emily nodded.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Brittany had had a long day and she decided to come home early with a present for Morrigan.. Brittany stood outside the door to her and Morrigan's place holding a case of beer and a very expensive bottle of wine while fumbling with her keys. "Damn it." Brittany said as she dropped her keys. "Fuck this." Brittany said as she would knock on the door as she reached down to pick up her keys. "Hey, Morg open up." Brittany would call out as she waited for her lover to open the door.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum