by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili - Page 7 Empty Re: Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili

Post by LtLukas Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:45 pm

Eka clutched her neck. Tears were streaming down her face as tried to make the best of the situation. She wasn't sure whether or not she should try to cover her now jiggling breasts or try to fight Syd off. She wasn't in much of a position to do that either.

Three!

Eka felt degraded. Her breasts were now officially out and the crowd was lapping it up. The Georgian was beginning to regret coming out tonight to fight this woman. It would have been so pleasant to just stay at home and study or something. She tried to wiggle out of it but all that did was cause her massive breasts to bounce some more and further humiliate herself.

Four!

At least it would all be over soon. She could get her bikini top fixed and she could make this woman pay for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:20 am

"ALRIIIIIGHT!" Syd screamed angrily. She yanked the bikini top free of Eka's neck and waved it in front of the ref's face to show she wasn't doing it anymore, and then flung it away over her shoulder.

She grabbed Eka's shoulders and roughly flipped her over onto her back where she straddled her midsection. She was rabid with thoughts of revenge. She had hurt and humiliated Eka, and she only wanted more.

She grabbed a fist full of shiny black hair and sharply yanked Eka's head back, kinking her neck at an angle that would make it harder for her to struggle. Then she flattened her body against Eka's and grabbed one of the girl's big, supple breasts, opened her mouth wide, and bit down on it like an apple.

The flustered young referee's voice rose to a frantic pitch. "Stop, you can't do that! One! Two!" Lucky for Syd, AFW management hated to see disqualifications just as much as she did.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:04 am

Eka looked up at Syd with a hurt expression on her face. Eka didn't know what she did to deserve this. It was a wrestling ring, not a strip club. There should be no place for this sort of dishonor. She wasn't looking for long as Syd grabbed her head and jerked her head to an ungodly angle. Eka expected some blow to come in to her neck. The Georgian screamed in pain as hard teeth came in on her tender breast.

She immediately thrashed in pain. At least the referee seemed to notice. The crowd was once again shouting their approval of Eka's massive exposed breasts jiggling. Eka began to pound away at Syd, using anything she could to stop her from biting. The motion was little more than flailing at first but soon the elbows and punches began to have some direction and some momentum.

The tears streaming down her face caused her make up to run. She disliked the pathetic whines and moans that were coming from her body as the awful woman latched onto her like a dog. Eka wasn't crying on purpose- it was a reflex from the stinging pain in her tender breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:16 am

Allie watched as Syd had Eka in a pretty bad position. It was delicious but it needed to continue on even more. Five seconds of this just waaaasn't enough. She hopped up to the apron once again and screeched at the referee.

"HEY! YOU'RE COUNTING TOO FAST!" She demanded petulantly. It was enough for the referee to not reach the count of five and turn around to wave her finger at Allie who pressed her hands against her chest and gave the official the most innocent smile she could muster, while trying to hide her devious inner grin. Let that ugly bitches tits flop around a bit more. Let Syd chew the damn things off. Let Syd teach her a lesson for thinking she even stood a chance. The few seconds that Allie had the referee's attention was all she needed to put this bitch away.

"Just... if that other girl shows up, watch my back, Jess-san." Mai said. She saluted the green haired girl and then sped off. "I'll try not to get Guramishvili-san DQ'd!"

Mai Nagasawa had been watching the whole match and fuming the entire time. Her and Jess had been accosted by Syd, Allie and Shiki the starlet wanted to keep an eye on the girls to see just how they behaved in the ring. She could handle cheating, and it looked like Eka could as well, for the most part. She didn't like it, but it wasn't her place.

However, taking away the girl's dignity was going too far. Mai had to at least try and bring order to the match and give Eka a chance to fight fairly against Syd. She knew she could beat the white haired girl in a fair fight or even a mostly fair fight but this was all but a double team.

Mai left the theatrics aside as she burst out of the backstage area and sprinted down the ramp at full speed. The little orange haired manager was always the most devious one, putting on innocent airs. Mai would have to neutralize her first and foremost before Eka could even get a chance to catch her breath.

Mai ran up the steel steps, even while the crowd cheered her arrival and called out to the referee. "Oi! Please get back to officiating!" She said and pointed into the ring.

"W-What!?"
Allie said and turned to look at Mai. She clenched her fists. "Why you... Get out of here!" She barked.

Mai shook her head. "Enough of your dastardly ways!" She responded and grabbed the ropes used them to hold herself while her foot lashed out and kicked Allie in the head, sending her toppling to the ground in a heap. Mai hopped off the apron as well, hoping the referee would just get back to work!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:43 am

The appearance of the new girl created a nice distraction, and Syd took advantage by stubbornly keeping her jaws clamped on the tender flesh of Eka's soft breast, despite the battering Eka's frantic limbs gave her.

But when the new girl booted Allie off the apron, Syd sat up and took notice. She shoved down on Eka's face while she pushed up to her feet and stomped off to the ropes. That's when she recognized the new interloper.

"I remember you," she sneered, pointing a finger down at Mai. "Huge mistake. Maybe after I finish her off I'll give you a turn." She let her eyes linger a moment longer on the idol before turning to march back to Eka to finish the job.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:53 am

Eka's white haired opponent got off of her. She didn't look to see why- the ravenhaired girl sought to cover and massage her breast which now had fresh bite marks in it. Eka thought she would have to get herself checked for rabies after the match. Even so, Eka got up and tried to conceal her breasts so that the ravenous crowd would hoot no more. Syd was facing away and she thought it was time to go on the assault.

The Georgian ran at her, using one hand to try and stay her bouncing breasts. She wrapped both arms around her opponent before she got a chance to turn around. Eka used Syd's body as a natural coverup, before bending backwards and hitting Syd with a German suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Syd's deadly serious expression broke into one of sudden, indignant shock as she was suddenly hefted off her feet. She went head over heels and slammed into the mat on her shoulders. The crowd loved it.

"Uugh!" She grunted. She flopped onto her stomach and shook her head before starting to press back to her feet.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Eka smiled for a second before she remembered where she was. The move had come off spectacularly- but she was still half naked and she was still wrestling. Eka quickly hopped on to Syd to try and cover herself up again. She brought her full body weight down on the contemptuous wrestler.

She then reached out for Syd's arm to try and twist it into a kimura on the ground. Eka usually didn't like it when her opponents writhed with pain but she honestly didn't mind it in this case. The woman cheated and tried to humiliate her. And Eka thought it was time to fight fire with fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:21 am

Syd gasped audibly as Eka tackled her back to the mat and twisted her arm behind her. She grit her teeth and strained against the hold, not even struggling to free herself but just to find some relief from the terrible pain in her shoulder. Her arm contorted into an angle it was never meant to, and she tried to roll through with it to find some space to escape it, but she knew her options were limited.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:30 am

Mai had sighed inwardly as Eka managed to turn things around. Rather quickly too, it seemed, and the referee was in position when Eka put Syd in the lock. Mai clapped from the apron and tried to rally the crowd into a fervor for Eka's sake.

She checked to see that Allie was still out. Syd didn't look like she could hold on much longer and even though Mai didn't do much besides STOP the duo from cheating, she was glad that Syd and Allie were going to get their just desserts.

"Guramishvili-san! Do your best! Finish her!" Mai cheered on, flashing a Vee towards the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next