Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amy vs Ryu - PM match: (complete)

Go down

Amy vs Ryu - PM match: (complete) Empty Amy vs Ryu - PM match: (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 11, 2009 9:31 pm

((OOC: This is round 1 of this PM match. I'll post more of it as we proceed with the fight)).

Hentai KO match - 2 falls of 3

Quote MixedwrestlerZero Amy vs Ryu
Sent at: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:38 am
by MixedwrestlerZero
Amy leaned in a conrner not sure who challaged her or new she had just joined....as her muscles body flexed hard,
her nipples not staying coveded as she waited for whoever to show... "Damn I could be beating up thos old men in the
training room now..and raping them with my breasts now..."

Re: Amy vs Ryu
Sent at: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:50 pm
by wrestleryu
Earlier that same day Ryu had known of a new entry in the girls' team, so he decided to leave a message in her
locker, inviting her to a Hentai-KO match, 2 out of 3 falls.
Not sure if the "newbie" would accept the challenge, Ryu entered the deserted Arena (it was not a scheduled match), approaching the ring area. His eyes
widened in awe before Amy's towering frame. She looked very confident in her beauty, size and strenght and Ryu
realizied he had just put himself into BIG troubles, but it was too late to possibly pull back.
He approached the vastly taller amazon and shyly introduced himself: "H-Hello there... n-nice to meet you. My name
is Ryu and.... uhm, i guess you are A-Amy... right?" he asked with a blush of his face, tilting his head up to meet
her eyes, trying not to stare too much at her entrancing curves and hot, intimidating muscles.

Quote MixedwrestlerZero Re: Amy vs Ryu
Sent at: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:54 am
by MixedwrestlerZero
she giggled a little as she saw him "my my you are a cutey...." she moved up to him her body ageist his "so cutey
you scared? don't worry this match I'll play really nice with you, even show ya a new finisher I'm working on.. once
i strip you' she licks his lips and back up into her corner 'ring the bell and i hope your ready" she squeezes her
breasts together showing off her deep cleveage.....

Sent at: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu's face blushed when Amy's gave him a generous peek on her canyon-like cleavage, letting him wonder how would
feel to be captured and smothered in those ample warm breasts of her.
With her towering, amazonian body and confident attitude, she didn't look like a "newbie" at all. Opposite, she
seemed to be eager to toy with her smaller opponent. Ryu took a deep breath and assumed his stance as the bell rung
and the match was started. "S-Sure thing i'm ready... and don't think you already have the match in your bag..." he
said, trying to sound resolute as he walked closer to clench holds and try to push her back, willing to test her
real strenght.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:17 am
by MixedwrestlerZero
"now now be nice.. I maybe newbie here but I know a fue guys in back that have begged for mercy form me..." when he
pushed her she moved in close and wrapped her arms around his waist picking her up and squeezes him in a bear hug
"be good and cry" she try's to squeeze him in a bear hug.. her breasts pushing just over his hips as she grins
evilly her muscles flex.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:50 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu was shocked at how easily Amy picked him up in her powerful embrace and applied pressure.
"Nghhfff... n-no... way..." He groaned in embarassed pain and lack of air, his face all red from both having the air
relentlessly squeezed out of him and for being held snuggly against Amy's large bosoms.
His hands tried to pry apart her bearhug, but the harder he tried, the stronger he could feel Amy's mighty arms flex
around his frame, making the hold inescapable as his feet dangled helplessly off the canvas, making the hold more
taunting for Ryu, and more fun for the amazon wrestler.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she grined and licks her lips "awww I'm sorry" she slams him down and backs up "should I let you lock me in a hold
to be fare?" she smiled and shakes her big breasts at him "or dose baby want to suck amazon mommy's big breasts" she
smiles wanting already to get this match sexual... as she was already geting wet form how hot Ryu is.... she slowly
moved around him "Ryu you ready are sexy...I'm trying hard not to fucking beat you total up and rape you" she grins

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu's head was spinning a bit after the bearhug and the bodyslam. He got on his knees panting as Amy toyed with his
mind, preventing him from thinking straight with her taunting and sexy way to treat him like a weak baby.
Teasingly invited to react, he thrusted himself forward from his kneeling position, trying to tackle Amy at waist
height. An imprudent move, likely to drive Ryu directly into Amy's clutches, careless of his guard as he felt the
impact with her brick-hard abdominals and let out a soft embarassed groan "Ungh...!".

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
when he hit her she fell fell over with him on top and stugles playfuly as her hands wander his body as he was on
her "ooo thats it' she playfuly stuggles under him as her nipples harden. one nipple wasn't coverd..
one of her hands moves down and rubs between his legs "You got a bottle for this Amazon?" she growls and lets him
get some control.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:32 pm
by wrestleryu
"Mnnn..." Ryu moaned, his frame arching at Amy's arousing touch as she could feel him go hard under his tight shorts
already. Induced to think he was in control now, the japanese kid caressed Amy's covered breast and brought his lips to her
other breast, starting to lick and suckle that exposed hard nipple.
"nnnfff... m-maybe i can get to defeat this lustful amazon all in all" he was deluding himself, working her breasts
with sweet mindless pleasure as he tried to sensually subdue her.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:50 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she moaned "mmmm harder, suck them harder, squeeze them harder" she moaned and begged as her hand moved under his
shorts and rubbed his cock softly "mmmm dominate me' she begged letting her lust start but was holding back leting
him think he was winning.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:03 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu's face blushed more, his heart rate going faster at how Amy was purring lustfully to him. Amy's strokes were
sending waves of deep pleasure through his groin, but it he tried and just keep focused on winning this round,
convinced he had the upper stance now. So that, he groped her while burying his face deeper into Amy's soft bosom,
pulling on her nipple with eager suctions. "Mmmmm...."

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:07 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she moaned and wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his head. she starts squeses him with her legs
and holding his face tighly to her chest as she moans and grinds her hips up agiest his "mmmmmm ya oo ya ya." he
moaned loveing his as she wasn't hold back now "mmmmmmm'

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:24 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu was moaning and licking Amy's nipple, lost in his pleasurable thoughts of arousal and incoming victory, when he
suddenly felt his head durtherly buried in her soft breasts, virtually cutting off his air. He tried to pull back to
catch some breathing but found out he could not, as Amy's powerful thighs coiled around him too, holding him in
place as she squeezed him closer.
"Mghff??? MMMNNFFF...." The boy's cute muffled protest vibrated through Amy's breasts as he struggled and squirmed
in her embrace, only now realizing he had fallen in her trap, made of hot amazonian muscles and curves.

Sent at: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she loosed up and tosed him to the side.. she moved onto him like a cat and rips of his cloths. and when she got his
pants and boxers off.. she saw his cock sticking up and rubs her lips over the base and up over the head "mmmmm is
this my bottle?" she moved so she could wrap her legs around his head as she licks his cock head "yes or no this
match ends when one of us is knocked out cuming right?" she slowly wraps her tounge around his cock head

Sent at: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:50 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu was temporarily dizzy from the seductive yet relentless smother + squeeze combo, so his embarassed struggles
were too feeble to prevent the sexy amazon from crawling up to him and strip him naked.
"Y-Yes.. r-right but... i w-won't let you finish me off that easily... unghhh.." he replied, basically trying to
convince himself as she sensually turned a 180° and trapped him in a 69-like reverse headscissors.
Ryu started struggling beneath her, trying to squirm free before she could seal his fate with such a sexy womanly
submission. "nnnhhh....." Amy could feel his embarassed moaning between her warm thighs as she started working him,
squeezing his head between her hot muscular thighs while wonderfully mouthing his erection.

written by: Mixedwrestlingzero
"oooo baby, try not to pass out or anything" she rubed her tounge over his head "this match is fare form over...
tho.. if ya do pass out.. I won't end till i'm dune" her hand moved to his balls and rubed them solfy "mmmm" she
squeses his head harder, as her mouth worked over his hard erection.... by taking it all into her mouth deep
throating it in and out... she lets him go and gets off of him as she looks him over and her work "Mmmm" she licked
her lips and walks around him
"I'll give a little brake to cool down and try something" she walks to a contern and strips naked so we both were
naked... her breasts shook as her muscles flexed a little and her pussy was driping wet... her eyes showing how
hungry she was for good fuck....

Sent at: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:12 pm
by wrestleryu
All Ryu could do was to moan and struggle in ever so softly, helplessly caught in Amy's relentless squeezes and
suctions until he was very close to both pass out and burst out. Then Amy decided to let him go, leaving him down
panting for welcome air, all sweaty and with his throbbing erection pointing up.
Ryu gulped, looking up at the amazonian Amy stripping naked, showing off her glorious amazonian body before his
embarassed eyes. "Ungh.... i h-have to.. r-resist..." he groaned in his cutely stubborn attitude, but he was
temporarily too dizzy to possibly stand up. So that, Amy had all the chances to play at will with his weakened (yet
very excited) sexual prey.

Sent at: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she smiled "ya got 3 mins to get up or else I'll knock you out and rape you.. so you won't remeber if I was good or
not" she grins evily as she waited..

Sent at: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu needed to recover but Amy's playful threat wasn't giving him many choices. Besides, his silly pride urged him to
stand up and fight back, refusing to show her he was tired and weakened so early in the match.
"T-Three minutes..? H-Hey i don't need so much time.." he replied as he stood up despite his head still spinning,
then he walked closer and reached with his arms around Amy's waist, trying to lift her in a bearhug of his own. An
imprudent attempt in his still weakened state, as he cutely groaned in the attempt to lift Amy's heavy and muscular
frame, blushing for having his cheek teasingly rubbed against her bare breasts. "ngghh...."

Sent at: Fri May 01, 2009 8:01 am
by MixedwrestlerZero
she giggles and wrapped a leg around his to stop him form picking her up.. "now. now.." she ramed a knee into his
stomach and grinned "I want to try my new finisher..." she grabs him and picks him up tombstone pilldiver hold as
she shakes him so his cock lays between her breasts and relaxes her breasts so it slides between them.. she squeezes
her breasts around his cock as she giggles and solfy leans her head down to lick and suck on his balls.... "mmmm
nice balls is your cocky like being beween my breasts??? dose it want to shoot out its hot milk?" she grins holding
him here level with her pussy as her breasts milk his cock, and her mouth teases his balls.. "mmm and I haven't
finish my finisher yet" she smiled

Sent at: Fri May 01, 2009 9:40 am
by wrestleryu
Ryu could not stop the sexy amazon from breaking his hold so easily and pick him up in her erotic upside down
embrace. His face was level with Amy's pussy, brushing against it in his futile struggles while her strong arms held him
prisoner. Ryu let out a soft embarassed moan when he felt his erection was slowly gulped inbetween her breasts, being
teasingly enveloped and caressed from all sides by warm flesh while she also used her mouth to overstimulate her
smaller opponent.
"G-Gasp... n-not finished...yet...?" he asked with concern, helplessly squirming in her clutches: he was having a
hard time of resisting from cumming yet, and it looked like Amy still had to show the second part of her finishing
move.

Sent at: Sat May 02, 2009 12:20 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she giggled as she moved his balls around his her mouth, her muscles flexing squeezing her breasts together around
his cock as one of her hands moves up and rubs the spot between his balls and ass hole.. she smiles waiting for him
to start cumming before finishing the hold.... she was having so much fun...

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 2:12 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu was more and more helpless and heated in Amy's amazonian hold, squeezed and cuddled in her hot inescapable
prison of boobs and muscles.
"Mnnnn... F-Feel so.... i c-can't..... OHHHHHHHHHH <3..." With a long extasiated moan he could not hold back more
and released his load inbetween Amy's breasts, with a series of helpless spasms of embarassed pleasure.
The combined effect of the forced climax, the strong squeeze and Amy's mesmerizing scent against his face were now
keeping the weakened boy docile in her arms, totally hers to play with.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 2:20 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
when she felt him start cuming she pushed forward and finshied the moved slaming his head down fist but as she
lands, she lands on his face... she sits there still holding his body as he sits on his face as smiles and shakes
him seeing if he still had fight in him or if he was even moveing "honey you still awake?"" she grinds down on his
face as her breast milk his cock

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 2:31 pm
by wrestleryu
"UNGHHHH....!!!" Ryu felt like an electric shock through his spine as she connected with her erotic version of a
pile driver. Waves of numbness crossed his body as she kept miling him to the last drop and she could enjoy his
soft, muffled protests against her smothering muff as he had to suck against it, in a vain attempt to breathe some
air. Ryu was still barely conscious but Amy could feel his feeble whimpers and squirmings go weaker and weaker, and
it was only a matter of time before he would pass out in such a womanly taunting hold. "mmmff.... mnff..."

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 2:41 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she grinds her ass down harder on his face as her breasts still milked his cock "Ryu come on are you still awake?"
she teased as one of her hand moved to his balls and gave it a hard squeezes "fine act like your not awake, fine,
I'll just sit on your face and milk you DRY,, bitch" she squeezes his balls hard as her breasts squeezee his cock
harder

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 3:07 pm
by wrestleryu
"Mnnrfff....." Ryu protested and squirmed in her sexually dominating squeeze, falling for Amy's taunting trick as he
wasted more of his vanishing energies in a vain struggle.
Amy could enjoy the vibrations from his muffled voice, as Ryu tried to lick and eat her moist pussy in a desperate
attempt to distract her and set himself free (which would probably obtein the opposite effect, fueling up Amy's
pleasure of keeping him stuck in her hold).

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 3:13 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
"BAD BOY" she slaps his ass hard and lets him go geting off of him and puting a foot to his neck "YOUR NOT STRONG
ENOUGHT TO CONTROL ME" she jumped up and tried to land on his stomack siting on him.. she started to punch his face
hard and fast with her fists trying to put her point across that... she was in charge cause he wasn't puting up much
of a fight

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 3:28 pm
by wrestleryu
"Unghh... DAMN!!" Ryu took the first punch right on his face but partly absorbed the other ones with a crossed-hands
guard .
Amy's now harsh way caused a course of adrenaline rush through his virtually exhausted body and Ryu suddenly lifted
his knees up to hit her back, hopefully pushing the sexy amazon off.
If his escape attempt succeeded, Ryu would remain dizzy from the hard sexual finisher he had gone through anyways,
and all he could do next wast to try and slowly stand up, in the hope he could catch some breathing and recover a
slight bit of his strenghts.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 3:36 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
when he lifted his knee she just fell forward traping his head in a school girl pin as she grined "fine have it"
this gave her more of a chance to punch his face as her more playful brutely side was comeing out as with one hand
grabs his hair her other hand started to punch his face trying to make him a bloody mess "you had to be a man...
Dumb now I realy have no choose but to show what amazoness do to dumb men" she grins "be happy I'm not punching your
other head.." she grins

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu was now trapped in Amy's schoolgirl pin. But he had no time to think of how embarassing it was to be grinded
between her warm muscular thighs, caus she started to punch is now defenseless face.
Stunned from her repeated punches and with some blood coming out of his lip and eyebrow, he was now laying helpless
at her mercy.

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 4:14 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she growls and grabs his hair pulling him hard agiest her pussy as her legs wrap around his head and squeese hard..
he moves a hand back and grabs his cock and balls and squeses them hard "SCREAM BITCH... MOMMY IS GOING TO KNOCK YOU
OUT" She leaned down squeses his head and his cock and balls hard as she licks the head of his cock

Sent at: Mon May 04, 2009 8:03 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu felt Amy's muscular thighs compress his neck painfully as she put the headscissors squeeze on him.
"NNRGHHHHHHHH....!!!!!" he clenched his teeth letting out a loud groan of pain, struggling to no avail as those
strong legs squeezed the fight out of him and her mouthing made him hard again.
Feeling his hands helplessly caressing Amy's thighs in a weakening attempt at pushing them apart was probably
increasing Amy's lust as she was relentelssly bringing er victim closer and closer to pass out and cum.

Sent at: Wed May 06, 2009 8:41 am
by MixedwrestlerZero
she grinned "Oooo give it up ryu, your out matched out muscled.. just go to sleep before I really get bitchy and
mean" she smiled as she takes his hole cock into her mouth as her legs squeeze and crush his head, and her hand
squeezees his balls... tho with her other hand she pulls one of his hands to her breast and nipple.

Sent at: Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 pm
by wrestleryu

Ryu's groans slowly subsided into soft whimpers as he went toatally weak in Amy's erotic coils.
So tired and dazed, the trapped boy was helplessly going limp inbetween Amy's mighty thighs. Her repeated squeezes
almost looked like rocking him back and forth, soothing him down into a blissful sleepy state.
Helpless and humbled, the cute boy moaned feebly, while the sexy amazon kept subjecting him to her erotic mouthing,
while putting him to sleep at the same time.

Sent at: Fri May 08, 2009 10:57 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
Amy had no intenson to let go of the hold as she sucks his cock harder, her hand squeseing his balls harder as she
knew she had him.... her legs only geting tighter as she stops sucking rubs her teet over his cock..

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 1:10 am
by wrestleryu
Ryu was totally helpless in Amy's pleasure and pain torture. His head was caught in the heated, iron vice of her
inner thighs, grinded so teasingly close to her crotch, while his cock was helplessly stimulated towards a second
climax.
A few more groans escaped his lips, weaker and weaker as his neck was repeatedly and relentlessly squeezed and Ryu
let himself sink into blissful unconsciousness, but even in sleepy state he could not escape Amy's predatorial lust:
Eventually, the helpless boy popped with a huge amount of his hot cum, and he could not stay awake more, passing out
from all the erotic domination, with a prolonged exstasiated moan.
"MMMMNHHHHHH...!!!! ohhhh....."

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 12:48 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
when he cam she knew he was out... so she let go of his head, his balls and cock and stood up... she didn't swollow
his cum, she just spit on on him "damn loser cum dosen't taste good" she smiled looking him over as she backed up as
a ref comes over to check him out....
the ref got some smelling salt and tried to wake him up as amy when and got some water and threw it on him "Wake up
wimp, this is a best 2 out of 3 or do you want to call it quits now?" she smiled

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 1:30 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu was suddenly snapped out of dreamland when the cold water splashed against his face. Coughing and spitting, he
came to his senses, his blurring vision slowly refocusing on the sexy amazon towering over him, his head still
spinning like hell from the vicious squeeze.
"Cough cough.... w-what h-happened... " he asked to nobody in particular, still dazed as he tried his best to pull
himself up on his feet.

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 1:42 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
"ya lost... now I forgot. is this a best 2 out of 3 or just a 1 round match?" she smiled and walked over to a
contern to sit down and wait for you rest a little....

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu stood up and tottered to his corner, where he grabbed a towel to clean himself up. "I-It is 2 falls of 3
Amy-san... which is supposed to be good to me, so i have a chance to do better than round 1. Though, i have to admit
you're very strong". He said with a red blush of his face, wearing a new pair of tight shorts since those he used in
round 1 were ripped and stained with his own cum.
"O-Ok... i'm ready to resume our fight." He said with a cute resolute expression of his face, as the bell rung and
he waited in the middle of the ring.

((WINNER OF ROUND ONE: AMY BY HENTAI-KO))

***ROUND 2***

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu stood up and tottered to his corner, where he grabbed a towel to clean himself up. "I-It is 2 falls of 3 Amy-san... which is supposed to be good to me,
so i have a chance to do better than round 1. Though, i have to admit you're very strong". He said with a red blush of his face, wearing a new pair of tight
shorts since those he used in round 1 were ripped and stained with his own cum. "O-Ok... i'm ready to resume our fight." He said with a cute resolute expression of his face, as the bell rung and he waited in the middle of the ring.

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 2:02 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
"okay but before the bell rings lose the shorts, you lost your shorts in round 1 and no puting on new stuff" she stood up and walked toward him but stoped 2
feet "so ring the bell and you can have first move" she smiled as shew as still naked. and grins at her "or do ya just want to lay down and take your beating
like a man?"

Sent at: Sat May 09, 2009 4:07 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu blushed at Amy's tauntings. He knew well he had been a toy in her hands most of the time during round 1, but he tried to keep confident in his chances.
All in all, staying focused on fighting all out was easier when Amy acted rude to him, rather than when she used her sexy amazonian body and curves to
confuse his mind while overpowering him. "W-Well... we'll see what happens in this round. You still have to earn your victory", he said, running straight into her opponent with an apparently "suicide" strategy.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 8:14 am
by MixedwrestlerZero
she tried to brace her self, and when he hit her she grabs him and trys to pick hip for for a power bomb but when she had him in the air, she sliped and fell
back with him on her, knocking the air out of her... as she coff under him trying to get her breath back

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 1:13 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu was really aiming to a fake, not a direct attack, but when Amy picked him up and fell down with him on top he quickly tried to take advantage on this
lucky situation. Pressing his knee on her amazonian abs, he also tried to pin Amy's hands above her head and leaned to eagerly kiss her, aiming to both suck and crush the air out of his sexy opponent as he let out a pleasured moan.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 6:53 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
as his face came down to her lips her head came up head butting him, but she was stuned, and haveing a hard time breathing form his knee pressing into her
abs but you could feel her abs flex

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 7:56 pm
by wrestleryu
"Ungh...! ..T-That was not so nice of you..." He groaned in pain, falling back from her headbutt. He shook his head and reacted though, reaching forward to
grab one of Amy's ankles. He would then try to roll her onto her belly, in the hope he could trap her in a single-leg boston crab while she was still dazed.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 8:01 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she groans taped in the single leg boston crab as she moaned still a little stuned as he shook her head "ooo let go bitch" she growls and was in pain and
shakes her head slowly geting back into the match as she trys to pull her leg free

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 8:20 pm
by wrestleryu
As Ryu pulled Amy's leg up he could notice her crotch area a bit exposed. Blushing deeply at what he was going to do, he kept hold of her leg with one single
arm, using his other hand to cup and massage her hot crotch. "Nrrhh... y-you will go down in this round, d-dear Amy" he dared saying.
Though, it was becoming hard to keep her trapped in his erotic submission, as the amazonian girl was struggling stronger and stronger and he now had only one arm pulling on her leg.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 8:25 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she stuggles but when you start rubing her wet pussy she moaned and her stuggleing got weaker as she was enjoying his rubing "mmmmm do your worst.. Rape me if ya can" she moaned as one of her hand reachs back trying to grab at his cock as she felt his agiest her butt

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm
by wrestleryu
"Mmmm... if that's what you want, A-Amy-chan...". Ryu let go if her legs and turned around laying on her broad muscular back as he let his now hard cock
tease her butt from behind and his hands reached to her large boobs to massage them and pinch her nipples. The kid was starting to feel confident now, but he was also dostracted from pleasure so he was now mainly focused on the erotic side of it, neglecting to trap her in any wrestling hold.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 8:46 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she moved to her knees,and pushs her butt up "mmm no you beast" her nipples got hard in his hands as she was in the doggly stlye postion as she try to
squeses her butt cheek as if ready for him to rape her butt as her pussy was driping and her muscles flexed hard "mmm YOu fucking beast"

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm
by wrestleryu
"Mmmm do you like it, Amy chan?" Ryu said, unwittingly teasing Amy by calling her that cute way, while he was enjoying being in control and he thought she
could not escape. His hands slided down along her body and finally grabbed her hips firmly, letting her feel more of his hot stuff as he started pulling Amy's thong down.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 9:21 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she moaned "ooo JUST PUT IT IN" she starts panting rubing her ass agiest his hips "just rape this AMazon bitch" she reachs down and rubs her hand on his cock trying to get him to stick it it.. her pussy lips hungry for his big fat man meat "are you the bitch or am I" she growls in a sexy fuck me kind of voice

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 9:40 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu groaned and stood up on his feet, pulling Amy's hips close as he assumed a dominating stance, forcing her in a handstand position with him fucking her
harder and harder from behind. "Nhhh... i t-think YOU are now..." he said between aroused pants, gyrating his hips against hers to give her more taunting pleasure.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she growled geting mad and wraps her legs around him and squeses him hard and twists bring him down to the mat and squeees him hard "DAMN YOU BITCH YOU HAD

YOUR CHANCE" she growls mad as she squeses him as hard as she sould...

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 10:11 pm
by wrestleryu
"URGHHHH....." Ryu groaned breathlessly, his eyes widened in pain and surprise at how easily Amy would turn the tables, trapping him in her inescapable
bodyscissors. "Unghhh... i g-guess i'm in b-big troubles now..." he admitted with a cutely embarassed face as he realized he was caught in her trap now, before letting out another groan of pain when she gave him a harder squeeze. He tried to push apart her vastly stronger legs, but to Amy's amazonian thighs his hands felt like nothing more than a pleasurable caress, inviting her to enjoy more of her lustful domination over her toyboy.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 10:18 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she reachs back and slaps him hard, she rolled so she'd have to let go of the hold as she sits on him and turns to face him "I was going to be nice and let
you fuck me, so you could feel like a man but I guess you don't want that" she grabs his cock and rubs your cock head against her clit "BUT I"M FUCKING
HORNY" she slides down on his hard cock taking him fully in her as pulls him up and hugs him hard forcing his face between her breasts and wraps her legs
around his body as she starts to bounce on his cock riding him hard "mmm god, your cock is so big mmmmmmm"

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 pm
by wrestleryu
Ryu took the hard slap and tried to react, but when Amy sat on him he was as mesmerized by her sexy amazonian body.
"Ohhh.. y-you're s-so damnedly h-hotmmmffff..." his aroused admission was cut off as Amy wrapped herself around him, smothering him inbetween her big breasts while she started humping him. "Mnnff... mffffff..." Amy could feel his trapped breathing making her deep cleavage hotter and wetter as is face was buried inthere, his erection swelling to bigger and harder in her, due to the erotic effect of her relentless hold. He was helplessly squirming now, trapped and overpowered.... and still, he could not help but being more and more aroused from being stuck in her clutches.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 10:34 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she moans loadly as she bounces faster on his cock "o fuck oo fuck" she squeses her legs harder, holding his head beween her breasts more tighly as she moans "oooo god, so fuckig big so fucking big" she starts to sweat as she rapes him fucking him as hard as she can

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 10:40 pm
by wrestleryu
With each new bumping of her hips against his, Ryu's head was getting gulped deeper and deeper in Amy's tight and hot cleavage, making it harder and harder for him to breath as she squeezed harder with her legs too, getting wild and lustful on her trapped fuck-toy.
"MMMF.... MRFFFF...." Suffocated in such an erotic way, Ryu started to struggle for air but his squirmings just caused his hard erection to gyrate inside
her, encouraging Amy to engulf him more and more in her lethal erotic embrace.

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
"oo ya ooo ya" She screams as her pussy squeses his cock as hard case it could as she hit her first orgasem.. her musles all flex and squeses him harder, as
you felt how strong she gets when shes orgasems, but she only kept moveing her hips faster and faster "MORE MORE MORE"

Sent at: Mon May 11, 2009 11:02 pm
by wrestleryu
"MMMRRFF... mnnfff...." Squeezed and mangled from all sides in Amy's erotic prison of female muscles and curves, Ryu was not going anywhere.
She could feel his caressing hands go weaker against her sweaty skin, as her flexing body compressed and smothered the weakened boy, relentlessly squeezing him in her muscular cuddle-fuck, enjoying the cute, helpless vibrations of his muffled groans in her deep cleavage.
Amy's hot juices flooded poor Ryu's lower body, as she was about to crush and smother him unconscious but his dick was still very hard.

Sent at: Wed May 13, 2009 5:48 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she moaned as her pussy squesed his cock harder and harder trying to milk him... "mmmm give it to me baby come on you know you little ryu want to cum" she moved her hips faster and faster as if her pussy would ripe his cock off.. her muscles still geting tigher around his body and head

Sent at: Fri May 15, 2009 12:16 am
by wrestleryu
Ryu was totally stuck in Amy's amazing erotic hug. Her wild, lustful, muscular pulsations crushed the weakened boy's frame, driving his cock as deep as it
got into her squeezing pussy, just like his head was gulped and pressed deeply inbetween her large breasts.
Eventually, the kid cold not hold it any longer and literally exploded in her awaiting pussy with a huge, overheated climax. Waves of erotic extasy crossed
his body causing him to cutely shake in Amy's clutches, slowly subsiding as the amazonian beauty kept milking him until the poor kid was exhausted and
helpless. So, she was now in complete control, having all the chances to either force more playful dominating sex over her weakened boy, or easily finish him
off in such a taunting womanly hold, smothering him in hot sweaty bosoms until he would pass out.

Sent at: Fri May 15, 2009 8:41 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she moaned feeling him cum in her and when he was helpless she pushed him down and moved her legs locking him in a grapple, but kepts his cock in her as she grabs her hair and rubbed her breasts over his face as she starts to spread out her legs, so his legs would be hurting and slams her hips down hard on his
still raping his cock as she grins "awww you knocked out yet? better not yet.... I'm not dune raping you, but if you are knocked out, don't worry after the
match, I'm taking you to my dorm room so you can show me how a big man like to takes a woman" she pulls his face back between her breasts and traps him in a Raping Amazon smother of death..

Sent at: Sun May 17, 2009 3:04 pm
by wrestleryu
"Nnn... ohhh... wha....!?? NRGFFFFHHH.." With Ryu weakened and unable to struggle, Amy could play with him as she liked. Caught in her grapevine, he groaned from pain but, before he could get a gasp of air, Amy's ample breasts came down to engulf his face again, silencing his feeble protests as she applied her erotic finisher. With poor Ryu all stuck in her raping and smothering hold, Amy could enjoy the feel of his lips sucking against her hot flesh without getting any air, and his muffled whimpers as she kept relentlessly humping his cock.
The sexy amazon was seemingly going wilder from having Ryu so helpless: All she had to do now was to keep him in her Smother of Death until the final
hentai-KO, and the cute weak boy would belong to her.

Sent at: Sun May 17, 2009 7:39 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
"ooo Ryu,, just give up and love it, go to sleep... let your queen win before she kills you" she moans squesesing harder, smothering his face air tighly as
she rides him "ooo fuck so good... your Queen likes" she groans "sex and wrestling, wrestling and sex its all the same" she grins kissing his for head

Sent at: Mon May 18, 2009 12:57 am
by wrestleryu
Amy's inescapable embrace was as erotic as lethal: her large, warm breasts gulped poor Ryu's face relentlessly in an air-tight cuddle, absorbing any residual
drop of his energies as she enjoyed the feel of her little prisoner surrendering to her erotic hold.
He felt so tired in Amy's erotic smother... so helpless, and eventually his arms dropped down limply, sliding along her glorious body. The feel of her lips
pressed gently on his forehead was the final touch in her playful domination, making him feel like a little baby as she would put him to sleep in her bosom.

Sent at: Mon May 18, 2009 11:09 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
she tease "that's it baby time for your nap.." her pussy was still squeezing his cock trying to milk him dry as she growled like a beast, claiming her
pray... "oooo if it madders you really made this fun" she grins "just go to sleep... hush little baby don't say a word, momma's going to ride you all night
long" she giggles only tightly her hold on him..

Sent at: Tue May 19, 2009 2:04 am
by wrestleryu
Poor Ryu was totally at her mercy Amy had her playful dominating way to drain him from both his strenght and his seed with the same move. He made a muffled whimper inbetween Amy's air-tight breasts when he finally erupted into her again, and he could not resist more in her hold.
Squeezed tighter and tighter, the cute boy eventually gave in to Amy's smothering lullaby, helplessly falling asleep while she kept tauntingly cooing and
soothing her limp "small baby".

Sent at: Tue May 19, 2009 6:00 pm
by MixedwrestlerZero
when he was out, she smiled and slowly got off of him.. her pussy driping with both there juices. "mmm my baby" she picked him up in her arms "mmmmm the match is over.....but the bed match has just started" she got out of the ring carrying ryu back to the girls dorm for a longer night

Sent at: Tue May 19, 2009 9:23 pm
by wrestleryu
The ref girl, who had been secretly caressing herself at the arousing show while Amy was finishing off Ryu in such a hot erotic way, eventually declared the
sexy amazon winner via double hentai-KO without even bothering to lift and drop Ryu's arm.
She panted with a blush on her face, looking at the whole scene of Amy sensually strutting her way out of the arena with Ryu peacefully snoozing in her arms,
his cute sleepy face resting against her soft heaving bosoms, totally unawere he was in for a long, crushing session of amazonian sex.

WINNER: AMY (( 2-0 DOUBLE HENTAI-KO ))

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down