Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Guest List Too

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Guest List Too - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guest List Too

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:24 am

Morrigan narrowed her eyes at Taylor's words. "But? BUT!" Morrigan growled at Taylor. "But what? It's been months since that happened. And HE showed up at OUR door! It's not like we snatched him up in the middle of the might. He's a tool. He should be grateful a couple of hot chicks like Lillith and I even touched him. If he cried to his sister about that, then you and I have bigger dicks than he does."

Morrigan dug her fingers into her sandwich and tore at it, staring at Taylor. "Don't fucking lecture me right now, Taylor! I don't need that fucking shit!" She threw the sandwich at the plate and crossed her arms under her chest.

"I left Lilith."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:06 am

Taylor looked down and shook her head. "No but."

She did love Morrigan, like family, but they were divided by the things that Morrigan did. Taylor would have fought Morrigan to protect Clyde, or Kelly, or anyone else that the Irish redhead and her bitch of a lover had fucked with, but... she couldn't just fight Morrigan.

But then came the news. Her first instinct was to jump up and down for joy, but she carefully suppressed it. She nodded slowly, and then stood up and circled around behind Morrigan. She slipped her arms under the girl's shoulders and lifted her upright, turned her around, and wrapped her arms around her in her very best Cassie Elliot impression.

"Sorry."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:23 am

Morrigan did her best to not just be dead weight when Taylor pulled her up. She let the girl hug her but she remained rigid. "No you aren't" she spat. "But... I'm not either. She needed to be cut loose."

Morrigan then suddenly squeezed Taylor tightly. "I'm getting her back though, Taylor. She just needs to see what life's like without me holding her hand. After I beat her fucking ass."

Morrigan's head fell and she began to drip tears onto Taylor's shoulder. "I want to spend the rest of my life with her, Taylor. She understands me. I understand her. This is just how it has to be. One way or another, I'll make her grow up and see with new eyes or I'll just tear them out."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:32 am

Taylor shook her head. "I'm sorry that you're hurt."

She didn't let go, and continued to hold Morrigan tightly against her, unconsciously swaying slightly back and forth. She had known that Morrigan was serious about Brittany, but this was eye-opening for her. She had never talked about that kind of commitment before, but it was something Taylor could respect.

At the same time, Taylor just knew she was wrong.

"It'll be okay," she said calmly. "I... Morgan, sometimes I think that I'm the one that understands you, because of everything I see in you. But maybe not, maybe she does. Maybe it's her job to understand you and my job to believe in you."

Her stomach turned at the thought of everything that she knew was coming, now that she held the belt. She knew Brittany was going to come after her, and it would get ugly. "And if you love her, I love her. Even if I have to beat her ass in the ring, I won't hate her. I promise."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:41 am

"I never would, or did, hold against you anything that happened in the ring involving her, even when we were double teaming your ass. I mean, I held a lot of things against you but.. I guess not that. I don't know. I don't care, either."

Morrigan wriggled free from Taylor, giving her a shove. She looked coldly at Taylor but she was blushing. "If you can avoid fighting her, then do it. I want to kick her ass. If you can't, then... well, she's just an idiot. I'll beat her ass again after you've finished. I'll just... beat everyone's ass." She growled.

"Just... don't fuck up her face." She said, poking Taylor in the chest. "Or her tits, too badly. I still want those intact. I like them." She said with no hint of jocularity.

She turned around and grabbed her sandwich again and took another bit. "Thanks, I guess. I know it's... not easy for you... having me in your life." She said in a soft tone while she chewed. "I've been trying to make things easier for you, not worse, you know. But I am who I am too and I'm only going to change so much so you can take that or just shove it up your stupid ass."

She scowled at Taylor and wiped her eyes. "You're a crybaby." She added as though she just HAD to say it. This time her fierce eyes wavered a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:03 am

Taylor almost winced when Morrigan said it. It was hard having Morrigan in her life, though the girl did so much to make her life easier that she figured she was still coming out ahead. There was no denying the problems that Morrigan left her with, and sometimes she felt like she was trying to force her to be something she wasn't.

But fuck that, Morrigan was a great girl, she just needed time to work through all of her bullshit. And for once, Taylor wasn't the one crying. She didn't need to point that out, though.

"You're family, Morg. I don't care about anything else. I just want good stuff for you, and when you hurt, I hurt, and..." There they were. The waterworks. Taylor faltered and put a hand to the bridge of her now only slightly crooked nose while she began to cry.

"Getting you was one of the best things I ever did. I'm so happy you're in my life, but it hurts so much. I don't always know why, I just... I love you like a sister, and it just kills me that people don't see you the way I do, and that everything is so fucked up, and... how people would want to hurt you and how you hurt people, or did hurt people, or... I dunno. Everything is such a mess" She shook her head and sniffled and blinked away her tears and regained her composure.

"I want you to be really happy. If I could trade my belt for you to be happy, I'd do it. And Brittany will come around, man, she's just..." A stupid fucking bitch who needed a swift kick in the face? "She's an idiot. It'll take her longer to figure it out, but it'll be okay. I know she'll come after me, but that's fine. I'm not scared of her."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:45 am

Morrigan blushed hard as Taylor gushed. She was used to it by now, even directed at blher, but Taylor was stepping up her game with the feels and finally Morrigan sighed.

"Fuck, you're a huuuge pussy." She growled but then turned her head. "I'm used to people not seeing me a certain way. Or at all. And... I AM happy. Believe it or not, I'm not some emo chick. I like my life, even if I might want some things. I want to be respected and feared and I may used to have wanted some people to think of me in certain ways. Maybe I'm fucked up and I DO like hurting people, but... I'm not stupid or anything."

She looked at Taylor and adjusted her glasses, partially to hide her eyes. "You might be completely retarded, but I DO like you and I like being around... your life. In it, I guess. I'm not going to mess that up just because I like messing up some bitches face or dragging some girl back home and going to town on her with Lilith."

Morrigan shrugged. "I don't really know HOW that works, but I'm not worrying about it too much. You like to complicate life too much. It's simple. It's easy and ... whatever."

Morrigan leaned in and hugged Taylor gently. "Everything'll work out but you owe me a threesome or something." She said with a grin.

"Not that I'd want to do you or anything. Groooss."

Morrigan crossed her arms as she pulled away. "I need a phone, boss."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:13 am

Taylor accepted Morrigan's hug, but didn't return it. Her face was hard and her body rigid by the time she pulled away.

"If you like hurting people so much, maybe you should work on being a better wrestler..." She muttered. "Morg, I just need to make sure we're clear on this..." She chose her words carefully. "I love you like family. And you do a lot of shit that makes it really hard for me. If I ever catch you doing anything like that? I will beat your monkey ass so bad, Kelly fucking Conway would beg me to stop. Understand?"

Enough fucking around. How much bullshit was Taylor supposed to take just because she cared about the girl? When she did things like that, Morrigan was everything Taylor hated, and fought to erase.

"Now let me grab my keys," she almost whispered, and walked past the Irish girl to find her car keys on her way out the door. "Get some paper or something so we can write this shit down."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:32 am

"I have been." She said simply as she grinned at Taylor. "If you want to do that, then do it. I kinda like that too." She added.

She went and found some paper and a pen. "You can tell me who is coming to the party on the way."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:37 am

"Shut the fuck up or you're fired."

Taylor was in no mood to plan a party, but it had to be done. Even if the person helping her was a total fucking bitch. Morrigan had no idea how easily Taylor could stomp the shit out of her, but unlike her, Taylor didn't just do that for fun.

Fuck.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2