by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jessica's State of the Federation Address

Go down

Jessica's State of the Federation Address Empty Jessica's State of the Federation Address

Post by LtLukas Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:59 pm

Jessica whistled Hail to the Chief off-key, keeping time by clacking her wrestling boots together. The camera panned up to her torso to reveal Jessica in her wrestling attire with a ratty old jacket on over it. The elbows were patched up and the shoulders were practically non-existent. And it was over sized to boot. Best 600 yen she had ever spent. And she found a suitably awful dark blue tie. Jessica was leaning back in a big leather chair with her feet propped up against the desk. She had a microphone in her hand and fire in her heart. The Violent Violet was ready.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen of this fair land. This if your future champion Jessica Wright speaking. And I am here to tell you the state of the federation is awful." Jessica pitched forward and propped an elbow against the desk; the look on her face was concentrated and serious. "I arrived here in Japan in the summer. I came here to go ham to find y'all were just going baloney. I was told the most talented girls wrestled here. I was told Japan was the center of the wrestling world. I was told wrong. Pudding matches? Strap-on matches? Matches in pools of cum? Who the fuck comes up with these? Horny thirteen year old boys?" The hypocrisy of her words was lost on her. "Oh wait. This is Japan. So of course y'all do all sorts of stupid shit. I failed to realize. My bad. And don't even get me started on the fucking disaster that was Avalanche. The matches were abysmal. The wrestlers were beyond bad. And worst of all, I wasn't there. Some dumbass forgot to invite me. But it is fine. I will make it up to all y'all in these next few months." Jessica finished the last line with a smile.

"And yeah. Fine. I've lost. Because I am not perfect. Despite all appearances." Jessica brushed the hair from her face. "But I have been on a tear. And the tear is going to continue until I rip through every last fucking girl in this whole damn league. If you're 6 fucking 8 and 450 pounds? Come at me. If you're 4 fucking 6 and 85 pounds of quivering Japanese girl? Come at me. I will rip all of you limb from limb. I am out for blood. I am out for every single girl here knowing my name. And when they know I am going to be in the ring with them I want them to run. I want them to shake in fear. And all of you will learn. Every last one of you pathetic little girls. If you want four pillars bound by the strength of honorable competition fuck off. I want blood. If you think you are unstoppable and unbreakable, I would be happy to stop you dead in your tracks and break you into a thousand pieces so all you jackass fans can have your own little souvenir. " Jessica felt like a Baptist preacher on a Sunday. She was gesticulating and pounding the table, she was pointing and fuming and testifying.

"This is going to be your first and only warning ladies. This is DEFCON 1. If you have a belt I am coming for it. If you have a wrestling outfit I am coming for it. If you have pride I am coming for it. And I am not going to stop until I get everything that I want. So you've been told, ladies. And these aren't threats. These are promises. Good night."

Jessica flipped the microphone over her shoulder and stormed out. The camera zoomed in on her back where Jessica painted a big red target.

Back to top Go down