by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fire & Venom

2 posters

Go down

Fire & Venom Empty Fire & Venom

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:46 am

The Camera fades into a dark secluded room where alone sat Kelly Conway, clad in her All-American patriotic attire, smiling at the camera.

"Folks... Last week, I, your Friction World Cup Winner went down to confront the so-called 'Champion' Taylor Parker... I confronted her, along with her posse but I was not alone... Along with new blood, Jessica Wright... IN CAME CONWAY AND... Brittany 'The Viper' Luuve..." Now, Some of you here may want to know 'why... Why, Kelly Conway would you team up with one of your most hated enemies!?' Well folks the awnser is simple to me but I think the lady herself should answer!" Kelly said into her mic as the camera shifted to Brittany, sitting beside her.

"Brittany... I want you to tell the world, why we did what we did... Why we teamed up... And why we hate Taylor Parker's stinking guts..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Fire & Venom Empty Re: Fire & Venom

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:33 am

Brittany looked at Kelly before looking back at the camera. "Why did we team up?" Brittany said as she clenched her fists and glared into the camera. "We teamed up because that fucking bitch Taylor ruined my life. That bitch just doesn't know when to fucking quit. I beat her once and since then she has been out to ruin my fucking life." Brittany said as she continued to glare into the camera. "I may not be the nicest person in this league but at least i don't go fucking with people outside of the ring. I had everything i ever wanted. A championship belt, a beautiful lover, and the ability to go even higher in this league. That was until Taylor ripped it all out from under me. First, she stole my lover from me. Before i knew it Morrigan, my lover, was fighting on Taylor's side and i was left by myself. Then i lost my championship to some dumb fucking bitch before getting jumped by two other bitches. Lastly, when i was down and beaten Taylor challenged me to a match and humiliated me in the ring. And to make matters worse she officially stole my lover after that making sure i could never see her again." Brittany had made some of the story up but she based it on mostly true facts.

"And now she has the audacity to act all high and mighty after doing these despicable things." Brittany said before relaxing a little. "And that is why i will end that fucking bitches career and anyone who tries to stop me will get a one way trip to the fucking hospital."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Kelly nodded with glee as she heard Brittany rant on Taylor, turning to the camera after she heard The Viper's intent to ruin Taylor and anyone in her way.

"That's right... You heard it right here folks. Taylor Parker has ruined a once loving relationship for her own personal gain. You see, you people assume that because some of us do unfavorable things, that we are heartless..." Kelly snickered to herself confidently, lowering her head then picking it back up.

"Well ladies and gentleman, I ask you to look at your champion. When Brittany Luuve was assaulted by Syd and Allie Parker, who came to her aid? Nobody... When I attacked Taylor Parker who came to her aid?  Morrigan." Kelly then smiled brightly and leaned back into her chair.

"Taylor Parker, a married woman, ruined the love between Morrigan and Brittany. She wanted Morrigan all to herself... "
Kelly said, letting her words linger for a moment.

"Your.... Champion... Ladies and gentleman."

And the camera faded out.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down