Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kinniku-who? (For Cybeast)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kinniku-who? (For Cybeast) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kinniku-who? (For Cybeast)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Daisuke was happy to let her leave, as long as he would get the last word in their little heated banter. He would probably go and workout a bit once she would take her leave but somehow even Reika wasnt about to let the arrogant prince have the last laugh. His last words might have ticked her off just a bit, enough for her to walk back towards him to meet him face to face once more. They glared into each others eyes once more, once again entering into a staredown as neither wrestler wanted to back down or give away the slightest hint of being intimidated.

He only showed her a toothed grin as he nodded,sarcastically, at her little speech. Oh yeah? well,how about I show you my bite is far more dangerous than my bark." he said with his arm extended to the sides while they both stood infront of each other, not giving an inch. He felt the pokes to his chest which caused him to flex his pecs and get into her face more but it was only until he heard her interesting proposition, did he actually stop and think about a better cause of action.

After she finished talking, he got slightly pushed back but this time he didnt dart back in but simply dusted his shirt off once more. "Hmph, alright then. Expect a call or an E-mail soon about the match. I'll make sure it happens and I can teach you the difference between wrestling royalty such as my self, and common trash like you" he pointed at her direction. Things were already quite tense between the two wrestlers, which could make an excellent main event for a Tension arena match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:01 am

Reika just stood there in silence as she waited for whatever it was Daisuke had to say regarding her proposal, if he did accept it and tried to get an official match with "Kinniku Woman" then just great. Either way, she really didn't care at all about this, right now anyway. Because if it were to be settled in the arena, then it would actually hold meaning to this "debate" then Reika somewhat care about it as she cannot turn down an official fight no matter how absurd it would be, even if the odds were stacked against her.

After finally hearing that this guy will actually do what she recommended, Reika slightly grins for a second before dropping it "I will only get the call or email if management DOES want the match to happen though, but if I do get it I will accept the match." Reika turns herself to the side while still keeping her stare at Daisuke, not letting up on her glare towards him while bringing up her towel to wipe her face for a quick second. "If I don't get either, then big whoop, try again later. I will still expect it though, since I don't say no to official matches no matter what."

That said, Reika fully turns herself away from the stuck up brat, walking a little bit away from him before stopping in place to turn her head towards him to say one last thing. "There is no such thing as "wrestling royalty" nor are you, what you are talking about are arrogant bastards that are narcissistic with themselves thinking they are better then everyone else when they are losers. That is what you are, and if we do get that official match up, I plan to truly show that to you the hard way." Reika said lastly, turning her head away and walking away from Daisuke, finished with this banter, nothing no longer needed to be said anymore nor does she intend to hear what he had to say either. Leaving the gym and heading home, all Reika has to do now is wait and see if this match will be accepted or not.

If it does get accepted by the management, Kinniku Woman will be ready for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Daisuke once again stroke his short hair back and stood straight in an arrogant posture, looking least bothered to what Reika had to say, Daisuke only wanted one thing- to get Kinnikuwoman in the ring and prove what a big joke her persona was. However it seemed that he would have to weight for another day as Reika was not a fan of private wrestling and would only accept the challenge if it came from an Official AFW schedule card. Which meant that Daisuke would have to go the management, get some favours from them and then request the match with Reika.

It seemed alot of work to get her in the ring, but Daisuke was prepared to go through that just to prove her point to Reika. She was right about one thing- in an official ring, the winner of the match would have much MUCH more significance than a winner in a private wrestling match and it was due to that, he accepted the idea. Daisuke watched her clean up and finally exit the ring, he did not break his vision from her until she left the ring. After which, he would begin to start his work out regime, wanting to be in perfect condition for their match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2