Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

Arkham

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bit of Sweat

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Bit of Sweat - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bit of Sweat

Post by LtLukas Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:24 pm

The move wasn't quite dirty. It wasn't cheating but it certainly felt like it. Eka grimaced as she felt herself getting pushed back. This little contest was beginning to require more and more effort and Eka was already tired from her long workout out. Eka cried out as she gave one last concentrated push; she put all of her might into defeating this woman across from her in one great final blow.

If it failed, Eka would have nothing left in the tank to resist Lena. Eka closed her eyes and prayed her wirey strength could pull her through.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Lena felt that Eka was now giving everything she had. But since her ruse seemed to be successful, Eka's counterattack seemed to be difficult also because hands were already leaning. But Eka still managed to move her arm up a little bit .

Eka focused on resisting the counter attack. Then she will try to go on turning her hand a bit more while pushing more, but without willing to give a horrible efforts. Lena bites her lips, in order to help her getting more concentrate

If it worked, Lena would try to give a final "offensive" to win the arm wrestle, if not, Lena would restablish the balance and put Lena in a difficult position because of the strength gap between the 2 girls

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Eka was exhausted. Her strength was gone from her. The ravenhaired girl's arm was being pushed back, perilously close to the table. Eka's big blue eyes were wide with fright as she was mere inches away from defeat. She didn't know why this meant so much- there are only so many chances you get at a first impression and she was feeling this first chance wasn't very impressive. Eka was grunting with effort.

And then finally all her power gave out. Her hand hit the table, signifying her defeat. Eka sighed and withdrew her arm. "That was good. You are very strong..." She let the words hang in the air. They sounded almost ridiculous in her lilting Georgian accent. But they were there and they were out. She pulled long tresses of hair from her face so she could see Lena clearly. To see how the Russian girl responded to her victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:04 am

Lena undersood she won the struggle as her her arm was moving very quick toward the table. And then, a few seconds later she made Eka's hand hitting the table.

Lena smiled politely after she won . She is very proud of herself but don't want to hurt her friend's feelings "Are you ok?" she just asked "No hard feelings? " she said, touching her hair, and looking at her much more exausted opponent.
Then Lena gave Eka a bottle of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:22 am

Eka gladly accepted the bottle of water. It didn't feel like gloating. Lena's smile was easy and kind and she felt some bonds of closeness begin to come about. "Yes. No hard feelings. Nothing hurt, other than my pride." She gave Lena a joking smile. It sucked that she lost the arm wrestling but Eka could get over it. "I am just grateful I don't have to take my clothes off now. Lots of girls make lots of weird bets here at AFW..." Eka trailed off. She regretted bringing it up immediately.

The Georgian girl slumped against the wall. "You are fine as well, yes?' Her voice was full of concern. She was almost positive that the girl was fine, but it never hurt to return a favor. "It has been a long time since I have armed wrestled anyone. Let alone a woman." Eka looked off, remembering the halcyon days of high school and tearing up the wrestling tournaments.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:39 am

Lena was happy that her opponent didn't take it too seriously. As Eka said 'nothing but my pride' Lena came closer and huged her quickly, both in a funny and kind way.
As Eka spoke about "weird bets", Lena didn't answer, but she perfectly understood, and she smiled without saying anything.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine" Lena just answered calmly.

All of a sudden Lena sees a small paper on the ground. She took it and started reading it "poetry competition ... interview with different authors ... in mountain.." "Wow looks intersting!" Lena exclaimed herself. "I love poetry. I was so good at school in poetry, and I love walking on mountain" "We could go there together, do you like it?" Lena says, excited.

"So, how does the inscription work?" She then keeped reading "mm...m..ow shit! Inscriptions are closing in 2 hours, and there is only 1 place left" Lena said, then looked at Eka, not knowing what to do or say?

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:52 am

A wicked grin flashed across Eka's face. This girl was a wrestler. And quite a strong one at that. She knew exactly how to settle this. "Oh yes, I was always quite good at poetry as well. Reading it, reciting it, everything involved with it. I am going to win that competition for sure. If I get in..." Eka sat up. "So why don't we wrestle for it? Only submissions count, if you don't mind." Eka stood, towering over Lena for a second. "Come on, there is a wrestling ring for sparring in the gym. It will be fun, yes?"

Eka left the steam room, pausing to hold the door open for Lena. She took off for the mat without looking back. The Georgian knew Lena wasn't going to back down from the challenge, she could sense it. With a hop she pulled herself up and into the ring. Her workout was enough to limber her up and her heart was filled with a desire to get that last spot. The exhaustion was leaving her body and she could already feel her adrenaline begin to spike. This was going to be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:00 am

Both girls probably had the same ideas at the same time. So when Eka told her this proposition Lena said yes and stand up quickly.
Both are now heading toward the mat; Lena is thinking about how much she want to go to that competition. And how much she would feel frustrated if she couldn't go there because having been tapped out.
Lena goes to her side of the corner, excited and taking it seriously, as she stretches up a bit, getting ready

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:06 am

Eka moved to the center. She was already in her wrestling stance. Knees bent, arms at the ready, full of fire. Sweat was still dripping off her as she made her way to the starting spot. "I am ready to go whenever you are. Let's do it!"

Eka tried to shake away the rest of the fatigue. She was ready and raring to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:14 am

The fight is starting now. Lena is also in fighting position, knees bent. She was also sweating, but a bit less than Eka. She stared at her taller opponent. At the same time, some other girls have started to to take a look at what's happening on the mat.

"I am ready!" Lena says, hoping for the best, not having any concrete idea of the skills of her opponent.

Lena tried a very cautious approach, even if she is confident in her skills. She slowly comes closer to her opponent, circling around her, staring at her. Waiting for Eka to do the first move, or trying to find a weak point. The fact that other people are watching increased the moral pressure on her, on top of the fact that she would hate not being able to register to the competition and go on vacation on the mountain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next