» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bit of Sweat

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Bit of Sweat - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bit of Sweat

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:03 am

Eka saw Lena on her knees. If she were in the AFW arena, she would surge towards the woman and hit her with some torturous submission hold. But it was not as serious as all that. The Georgian girl stood up all the way and gave Lena a long look. "Are you ok?" She was concerned for Lena- the noises she made while in the chokehold were not pleasant to hear.

The ravenhaired girl put her hand on her hip. "Taking a small rest is no great sin, yes?" Eka needed a bit of a breather as well- they had been going full speed up until this point and Eka didn't might the moment's respite one bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:17 am

Lena was now starting to feel better, and had recovered her breath. "yes.yes i"m fine" she answered, smiling just a bit. She was actualy embarassed to have been caught and that her opponent made a break because the Georgian girl had mercy on Lena. Even if it was only a friendly match, it was important for her.

"Well, yes, good idea , but i'm ok now" Lena answered and get back into position. She will try to attack again, stand up and came toward her opponent, and try to grab Eka's arm

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:24 am

It was nice to see that the Russian girl she was fighting was still up and ready to go. Eka might have been looking too much into it, but the girl seemed kind of embarrassed by the fact that Eka asked about her. This girl was a tough cookie, Eka thought. She proved in when she threw herself at Eka, and grabbed her arm.

Eka tried to twist away from it to see if she could get out of whatever Lena was planning.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:29 am

As Lena finaly managed to get a hold of Eka's arm, she would try to pull it while falling on her back, so that she would be behind Eka's head while grabbing her arm.

Then she tried to wrap her legs around Eka's head, while trying to trap the arm between the legs

If it worked, Lena woould try to squeeze with her legs

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:29 am

Eka was fairly partial to flying armbars and flying squirrels, but a flying headscissor? She could chalk that one up as a whole new experience. The legs around her neck were tight and she yelped out. It felt like her head was in a nutcracker's mouth and she absolutely hated it.

And her arm wasn't doing her any favors at the moment. She reared back with Lena in tow and tried to slam her into the mat. It was a little bit impromptu and forced but it was all Eka could think of at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Lena wasn't sure if her risky move would succeed, but it worked . It was the first time she managed to do it correctly.
Then Eka reared back and Lena got slammed hard into the mat "Ouch!" she yelled out after her back hit the mat violently. Lena tried to keep focused , even if her back quite hurt, tried to keep the headscissor applied.

If she succeeded to keep the headscissor, she would try to flex one of her legs then try to tuck her right to her left feet, hoping to get a figure four headscissor
If it failed, Lena would lying be on the ground, with pain on her, and with no more grip on Eka

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:17 pm

The slam had not been enough to get Lena off of her and she felt the legs moving behind here which was surely a bad sign. It was- Eka felt the legs wrap even more tightly around her head and the cinch come in more tightly. Her head was pounding with pressure.

Eka decided to change her strategy from offense, to defense. She pushed against Lena's beautiful legs and tried to wriggle free of the headlock. The Georgian girl pushed and wiggled for all she was worth, trying to make a bid for freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:46 pm

"Tsss tss. Calm down" Lena teases as she was squeezing Eka's head tightly, and pat Eka's head teasingly (but not meanly, like a friendly teasing).
Lena leaned in, and would try to grab Eka's hand with her arms, in order to keep her from pushing her hands
If it worked, Lena would keep the figure four headscissor applied, and keep applying more pressure. If not, Eka would manage to ease the hold and to get a breathing

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Eka didn't like being teased like that. But the headscissor was strong and Eka was out of options. Eka's only choice going forward was to try and outlast Lena- the pressure she was causing would surely get her tired. The Georgian girl gritted her teeth and planted her feet and tried to suffer through it. Lena's long legs felt like a tomb and she was feeling their intensity.

Her breathing became slow and measured. She didn't want to lose but that possibility was becoming more and more realistic with every passing second. Her fierce blue eyes met Lena's; she didn't need to say anything. All she could do was hope that Lena would get tired and release her.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:55 am

Lena really had the feeling she was on the brink of victory. Only a few minutes and Eka would be tapping out. Lena was sure of that, now Eka wasn't a threat anymore she thought

Lena would try to squeeze tighter and tighter, even if it meant to get tired quicker from the hold also "You submit?" Lena asked with a gentle voice and smiled back to Eka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next