Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Shinji Okazaki

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Shinji Okazaki - Page 2 Empty Re: Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Shinji Okazaki

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Aoi's hands came up to try and stop Shinji while he crawled up her. One of her hands was pushed away but the other clamped down on the boy's shoulder and held him firmly while he spoke. His words didn not entirely surpris e him.

"Oh?" She coyly parted her lips nut that turned into a gasp as her breast was fondled. "Oh!"

Aoi's cheeks immediately reddened and she clenched her teeth, breathing through her nose. "I thought you said you liked my eyes best, Shinji=chan. Don't lie to Nee-chan, you're just like ll the other boys, aren't you? uhnn.."

Aoi bit her lip to keep from moaning more. She liked the touch, naturally and if he wanted to explore her breasts, that was ok for now.

"Do you want to suck them, Shinji-chan?" She asked in a breathy tone. "Would you like it better if I was your mother instead of your big sister?" She questioned.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Shinji Okazaki - Page 2 Empty Re: Aoi Tamazaki Vs. Shinji Okazaki

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:32 pm

All of Shinji's pre-match fears and doubts seemed silly to him now. This was something that was really beginning to grow on him. Here he was with his hand of the breast of a breathtaking woman. An gormless smile spread across his face- this woman was even encouraging him! There was no need to be afraid. This was all so exciting.

"I'm not like any of the boys you have met at all. I just want a pretty pet like you. I would pet you and care for you..." Shinji began to lose his train of that. Aoi's breast was so soft, yet supple. The firm hand on his shoulder reminded him of wear he was and what he would have to do to win. But he wanted to explore Aoi too.

"I don't want to be your son." Shinji mumbled. But he was too intoxicated by Aoi to really make his words seemed strong. He grabbed the hand on his shoulder and feebly tried to pin it to the ground. If he could that he could plunge his head between Aoi's wonderful breasts and motorboat her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:00 pm

"Take care of me?" Aoi said, giggling. She leaned back as she felt Shinji try and pull the hand from his shoulder. Shinji might have been the one boy that Aoi might be able to overpower but she let him do as he pleased. When his lips murmured against her chest, even over her shirt, she rolled her head back and pushed them into his face even more.

"Ahhnnn..." She moaned lewdly, more than she actually felt she needed to. "Oh, Shinji-chan!" She purred. "You're not a little girl, you're a big strong, man, aren't you?" She purred. "Should I call you Shinji-kun? Will you make a woman out of me?" She huffed.

But as much fun as she was having with Shinji's explorations, she wasn't going to lay there and take it forever. Suddenly Aoi's thighs coiled around Shinji's waist and she locked her ankles together. She then squeezed with all of her might to try and crush the boy between her supple thighs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Aoi seemed like she was really getting into it. Maybe Shinji could win after all. When it just seemed liked things were going well for him Aoi coiled her legs around his lithe body and squeezed like an anaconda. The boy cried out but it was muffled between Aoi's boobs. Shinji pushed against the mat to try and escape and writhed around in pain.

"Let me go nee-chan!" As soon as the words escaped his lips he felt silly- Aoi had already gotten under his skin and the appellation of nee-chan stuck. He was officially the little brother now and he was disgusted with himself for saying it. He moved his hips almost suggestively to try and break free of Aoi's vice grip to see if that would get him anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Aoi was grateful that her hands were now free. Shinji was instead using them to try and pus himself free and her own hands slid tenderly along Shinji's shoulders.

She purred in delight when she heard Shinji call her Nee-chan. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes widened and she could even feel the slight bulge pressing against him. She wanted to chortle but she remained cool.

"Shh, shhh... nee-chan will make it better, Shinji-kuuun" She teased and then tried to wrap her arms around his head and force him into a breast smother as well. "Nee-chan's bosom is here for you, Shinji-kun." She purred all while trying to roll them over so Aoi was on top.

Last edited by Tatyina on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Things were going from bad to worse. Shinji had his head tucked into Aoi's ample chest of her volition, not his and his muffled cries hardly carried to the third row. The crowd was spurring Shinji on but he could hardly hear it- they wanted this twisted heel to get her comeuppance. The avatar of their desire would not be Shinji as he was rolled over onto his back.

Shinji's weak fists came into Aoi's side over and over with little power behind them. Shinji's face was bright red, tucked in Aoi's curves. He was being humiliated and he knew it. Even worse, he was beginning to sport an erection which Aoi surely felt against her. He tried pushing up against her but in the back of his mind he knew that he was at her mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:39 pm

Aoi felt Shinji's manhood begin to poke against her. She smiled as she smothered him but she definitely didn't want him to pass out. Instead, she pushed against his shoulders and slowly began to slide down his body until she was firmly resting her undercarriage on his stiffening shaft. Her breasts slipped off his face and Aoi smiled brightly down at the boy.

"Oh, Shinji-kun..." She purred. "Are you getting excited?" She began to grind her hips against his bulge while she looked him in the eye. "Just don't burst for Nee-chan too soon, ok?" She teased with a giggle.

She felt his weak resistance patting against her sides and she hoped maybe she could quell that with her crotch rubbing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Shinji was no longer gasping for air but instead now looking up at the lights of the arena. He turned his gaze to the beautiful woman who was on top of him, dominating him. The crossdresser quite liked the feeling of Aoi's breasts even if he wouldn't admit it- he was getting excited and part of him knew he might burst too soon. When he felt his crotch being rubbed his blows stopped raining in- he reached down and clutched the mat as if they were bedsheets and he was being fucked.

"Nee-chan, nooooo!" There was that word again. Nee-chan. He was being humiliated in body and spirit and tried to scramble away for all her was worth. Shinji pushed his legs out to try and scoot out from under Aoi. Even worse, Aoi was looking right in his eye. She knew she was the dominant one in this situation and he felt degraded.

The squeals he made were pathetic. His face was flushed red with exertion and shame as he tried to move his way from under Aoi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Aoi moaned, trying to really get Shinji in the mood. She really wanted to feel his shaft against her and she wondered if the little girl-boy had anything manly about him? Perhaps having a small dick was what made these girlish fantasies take root in his head? Aoi smiled at the thought of Shinji in a locker room at school one day, stealing glances at the young boys and feeling the inadequacy wash over him.

She felt Shinji try and inch out of Aoi's clutches and she smiled as his face was once again enveloped by her chest. "Oooh, where are you off to, Shinji-kun? Don't you like what Nee-sama is doing?" She asked. Still, making him cum wasn't going to win her the match just yet. She needed to grab the collar. One was hanging off of each turnbuckle for convenience.

"Oh... do you want to wait until I really have you? I promise when i do, I'll take good care of you, Shinji-kun." She purred, stopping her thrusting but lowering her body to press her breasts into Shinji's chest again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:28 pm

Dang. This girl was good. The moaning, the subtle and overt domination. Shinji felt his manhood beginning to grow more and more. The crossdresser had never been particularly gifted in his pants nor had he been particularly shortchanged either. He was average in all senses. Except in the ring where he was mediocre at best- his attempts at escapes were fruitless and he soon found himself smothered again.

"Let me go, Aoi-chan!" His cries were muffled under Aoi but she soon let up and pressed her breasts against his chest. He was looking her right in the eye, at least as long as he could. Shinji averted his gaze to the corner, where a collar hung like an apple ready to be picked. He gulped. If he didn't do anything he could be this woman's pet. Which might be fun...

The crossdresser looked back at Aoi and tried to rid himself of his more submissive thoughts. Collaring this woman and making her his pet would be fun too. Shinji tried to reach up and place his weak hands around Aoi's neck to try and choke some of the fight out of this woman. He had to do something to get her off him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next