by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, LunarOcean, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 pm

The crowds' noise dies down into an amused silence, interrupted only by some girls giggling and whispering gleeful comments to each others.

The ref-girl seems to enjoy her job tonight as well, as she slowly comes over kneeling by Aurore and her slumbering prisoner, a wide smile on her face as she decides to act like if Koji would be knocked out in a submission hold, picking up his arm by the wrist to them see it drop down limp.

"Oonneee....", she would whisper with a knowing wink to Aurore, then going to repeat the operation.
"Twoooo....".
Once again, no reaction would come from Koji except for a cute, soft snoozing sound escaping from his lips.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: A tough / smooth challenge: Koji Vs. Aurore (complete)

Post by Kounoko Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Aurore would smile as she awaits the final count, and if her foe doesn't managed to wake up, she would smile again, before carrying him up cradle style, and gently carry him towards his side of the ring, to place him down onto his corner.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:43 am

Koji is out for good, enough for the ref-girl to drop down the third count and even give her own kiss to his forehead, before she would stand up and lift Aurore's arm in sign of her victory in the second round.

The crowd roar and laugh cheerfully while the beautiful girl is carrying her slumbering burden so easily to let him rest in the corner, so that Koji would be eventually awakened by the noise.
"uhhhh.....d-don't tell me that you....you had me falling asleep again???", the wannabe-tough-opponent would ask looking up at the smiling beauty towering over him, a cute blush on his very embarrassed face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:59 am

And now the audiences would all starts roaring with laughter at Koji's question.

"What else do you think happened?" Answered Aurore with a gentle smile, "You are cute." She teased as her opponent blushed with an very embarrassed expression, "This is fun~"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:06 am

"Uhhh t-this is not fun at all.... but it doesn't matter: it means I will have to win three rounds in a row!", Koji would try to sound resolute, but the truth is that he is feeling quite humbled at how Aurore has easily put to sleep in her cuddly but inescapable holds...and worried that he might fall her prisoner again.

To be entirely honest, it's not like being lulled in her arms was unpleasant at all... but the problem is that he is trying to prove his superiority as a fighter and a male... and she is responding to that by reducing him to a sleepy baby...without him being able to do anything about it!

With such embarrassing thoughts in mind, Koji would stand up and the bell would ring at the very same time, catching him a bit offguard.
"Ugh..! Well let's resume the fight then!", he would snap, going for a shoulder lockup with the girl and trying to lift a knee to her abs. Maybe he can weaken her with this kind of strikes, he thinks to himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 pm

As her opponent tries to lock up with her, Aurore would smile and attempts to gently overpowers him again, little did she expects him to knee her in the abs, while her rock hard abs would absorbs the impact without much damage, it would still cause distraction to her, not to mention, knock her temporary out of breath, leaving her open for more attacks.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:13 pm

"Ugh... this girl is made of steel...!", Koji would snort surprised that his vicious strike to the girl's solar plexus has only obtained to stop her for some slight moments.

Still, it's enough for the male fighter to follow with a new move: "Let's see you absorb this one too..!", he would say, taking grab of the girl wrist with one hand, planning to nail her with a clothesline if he can manage to forcefully pull her close.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:26 am

Aurore was further surprised by the clothesline and thus got knocked down onto the floor, "Ouch~ that hurts~" she complained as she attempts to get up.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:23 pm

"Well not all of us can lull to sleep their opponent, so I am afraid I'll need to hurt you some to win this round", Koji would grin at the girl's comment.

"But, do not worry, it will hurt just a little!". With that said, the young male would climb up to the turnbuckle and raise one fist up, ready for a jumping bodypress.
The crowd welcomed his renewed cocky attitude with a mix of boos and cheering, not that he cared a lot.

With a last gaze at the downed opponent, Koji took a final breath and jumped, wishing that this could be a finishing move. On the other hand, Aurore had been given enough time to recover and realize what he was planning , which made the outcome of Koji's acrobatic maneuvre more uncertain.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Aurore was attempting to get up before she notices her opponent claiming up the turnbuckle, guessing what he might want to do, a naughty idea came into mind, and thus, she remains lying and the ground, and as he jumped towards her, she just allow him to crush land on her own body, before her arms sneak behind him and lock in a gentle but firm bear hug, "That was a bit painful, you naughty boy~" She comments at her opponent's body-press.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next