Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko

Post by Kitten Sun May 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Himiko struggled and groaned, coughing and having a hard time recovering from the take down, she was easily straddled by the blonde.

Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 QiougD6Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 TTlOMaFKawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue May 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Katrina chuckled and slid on up and sat there on her belly, looking down at the black-haired nipan. The Texan slid her hands down and cupped both of her perky breasts, kneeding them between her fingers while looking down at her the entire time. "What's the matter? Kat got your tongue? Or I guess in this case, it's your tits, Hehe"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Himiko gasped as she felt how the blonde straddled her and got pretty comfortable on top of her... to then grab her breasts as if it was OK for her to do so. "Hey! Get tour hands off me!" Himiko protested, blushing bright red as she felt how her opponent casually manipulated her fleshy orbs. Himiko's breasts weren't as massive as Kat's own but they were still pretty big and very sensitive, and Himiko felt extremely uncomfortable with the pleasant sensations Kat's massage was giving her.

Himiko grabbed Kat's wrists trying to push them away from her tits... then she stopped and looked up at Kat raising an eyebrow. Kat got your tits... what an incredible lame pun. "Really?" Himiko asked sarcastically. "That was bad and you should feel bad..." Himi said trying to at least annoy Kat. Then she put her feet on the mats and pushed up, trying to buck Kat off her.

Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 QiougD6Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 TTlOMaFKawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Kawaii Tournament: Katrina Johnson vs. Himiko - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Katrina certainly enjoyed the rubbing and teasing, she was almost sure she could feel those nipples underneath that bra. The blond giggled at Himiko's attempts to get her annoyed, though when she felt her grab her by her wrists, she she twisted her hands away, and then felt her push up, Katrina gasped lightly as she fell forward on top of her, now the only thing on Himiko was Kat's thick thighs.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2