Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime  Empty Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:52 am

Match type: Bedroom
Attire: Topless Lingerie
Win condition: Tuck your opponent into the bed in the center of the room

Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime  K3Bvb

Sabine stretched out in the dimly lit room, purring like a contented kitten on the luxurious double bed, clad in only a pair of black lace panties while letting the rest. It had been too long since her last match in Friction and longer since the last time she got to play with the kawaiis, there were few things more enjoyable for the Brazilian than showing the perverted cuties how a real woman works.

The official "match" bedroom was something you'd have to pay hundreds for in a love hotel, enough room to have a full grappling contest in around the bed before moving onto the main event itself: the perfect amount of bounce, soft to the touch, it was almost a shame to ruin such a beautiful bed with the Dancing Succubi's depravity.

Almost.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime  Empty Re: Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:54 am

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shinori__91d6ac6295ec198e8accddf1b43c5e84.png

Katrina walked into the room not long after, having taken a little more time getting ready. The blond had let her hair hang out as oppose to the usual pigtails. She had been looking forward to this match for a while, having done a little research on her opponent to find out that this gal was really active a few years ago and had been more or less practicing, so she could be getting better as time has been going on.

The blond was clad in a white thong pair of bottoms, happily clashing with the Black haired-beauties own black pair. She was a bit of a perv in her own right, and was ready to see if this veteran had what it took. "Good evenin' I'm Katrina, but you can call me Kat, how are you doin'?"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime  Empty Re: Sabine Shanoa vs Katrina Johnson Boudoir Funtime

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Sabine rolled off the bed and smirked at her opponent. The busty Kawaii was showing no fear walking into the room and facing off against the sultry Brazilian even as she towered over the tiny Texan, strutting her way towards her foe and bending over so the two could be face to face. "Ahaha..." she chuckled, licking her lips at the potential perverse actions she could inflict upon the blonde, their skin contrasting as much as their choice of underwear "Welcome to my personal parlour Kat~" the ebony beauty purred "my name is Sabine... a name you'll certainly remember after tonight..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Katrina didn't seem to show much in the way of fear, just seeming more excited if anything else, her bare chest jiggling with every step as they met right in front of the beed, their feet singing a little in the soft, carpted floor. "Well, Hope this doesn't sound too rude Sabine, but this parlour is gonna need a clean up crew after I'm done here" she'd say, before bodly grabbing Sabine by her shoulders and pulling her into a kiss! The Texan just smirked to herself as she invaded the brailizan's mouth with her tongue.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:44 pm

"Mmmph!" Sabine let out, muffled by the kawaii's lips as the tiny Texan took the initiative away from the sultry Brazilian. Not that she minded having her mouth invaded by the blonde's tongue, but this was still a match so unfortunately she couldn't enjoy it as long as she would have liked. Pushing the chest heavy woman away to break the lip lock and gasp for breath, the dancing succubi smiled at her petite opponent "My~ aren't you eager..." she purred, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:26 am

"Well, what can I say? I'm goin' up against somebody as sexy lookin' as you, I figure there ain't any reason for me to be all blushy and nervous, I'mma have fun takin' you down and tucking you ALL the way in" she'd say, before taking the Succubus by the hand and splashing belly first onto the bed, the Texan was then roll over onto her back and smile up at her. "Well? I don't suppose you got the cold feet now huh? Also, I don't appreciate you wiping away my kiss, now I'm gonna have to re-apply it toot sweet"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Sabine followed suit, although she didn't make the dramatic belly splash that the kawaii did, instead opting to gracefully slide next to her blonde "foe", rolling onto her side as the Brazilian gently brushed the hair out of Karina's face. "Well then... shall we get started?" She purred, this time she took the initiative and started the kiss, just letting their lips interlock, no tongue. For now.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:22 am

"I do believe we shou...MMMMM" the Kawaii was cut off about half way through her own response. She kissed those lips back, sliding her tongue out to lick across those lips before just watching the Tension Veteran, curious as to what she had in mind for her first attack, Katrina made no attempt to get up or try to pin her down.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:14 am

While Katrina made no effort to seize the initiative, Sabine on the other hand did. Locking her fingers together with the smaller wrestler before pushing the tiny Texan onto her back and letting the Brazilian bombshell mount the kawaii grappler, only breaking the sweet kiss when she was firmly on top of things. Literally.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:30 pm

Katrina felt her broke the kiss and finally realized the situation she was in, but figured she'd just as much use her position and try to grab the Brazilian by her lush purple hair and drag her down inbetween her lush breasts. Her legs would should up and try to wrap around her toned, sexy middle as well!

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next