by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am

Mai had a big smile on her face as she saw Tsunade deepthroating her strap-on as she twisted hard on Tsunade's nipples. The crowd was going nuts as Mai had her way with Tsunade as they began to cheer Mai on by chanting. "MILK HER TITTIES!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!), MILK HER TITTIES!!! (CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!) MILK HER TITTIES!!!(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!)" The crowd chanted as Mai continued twisting Tsunade's nipples trying to milk her defeated opponent again for the crowd. "Do you hear that? I think this people want a show, and I'm going to give it to them." Mai continued to taunt Tsunade as she began to twist harder on Tsunade's nipples.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:49 pm

''just get it over whit you bitch''moans Tsunade as she could hear the crowds chant for more and just wanted to disappear as Mai would prolong her suffering as she lay their as her nipples got twist from left to right and it would take all her strength she had not to cry from the humiliation she had to endure right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Mai was able able to milk Tsunade's tits once again. "OH YEAH!!" Mai said excitedly as Tsunade's nipples were leaking a lot of milk. Mai would take a handful of Tsunade's breast milk in one of her hands before she would shove her defeated opponent down back first into the mat. Mai would then roll Tsunade up so that Tsunade's shoulders were on the mat with her feet being by parallel to her shoulders. "I hope you're ready for sme fun because this is the only lube you're pussy's getting." Mai said as she took her hand filled with Tsunade's breast milk and began rubbing and finger blasting Tsunnade's pussy with it to really humiliate and moisten up Tsunade for all the fun Mai had planned.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:00 pm

''Aaaaaaaaa please just stop it alright you bitch ''screamed Tsunade as she could feel the bitch was just doing this to torment her even further as she was driven crazy from the fingering as the worse was yet to come for Tsunade and all she could do was prepare for it. ''Come on just get it over whit and let me go back to the locker room to lick my wounds'' thought a very desperate woman at this moment as the crowd was waiting for the coup de grace to finally happen and leave Tsunade truly broken on the apron

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:25 pm

Mai was having a great time humiliating Tsunade in front of the AFW crowd. Mai could feel Tsunade getting wetter as Mai finger blasted the proud woman with breast milk. The crowd was eating up this hot scene as they wanted Tsunade to have one final humiliating moment. "FUCK HER PUSSY!!!...FINISH HER!!!...FUCK HER PUSSY!!!...FINISH HER!!!" The AFW crowd chanted as as Mai got ready to finish off her defeated opponent. Mai would spit nto Tsunade's pussy and give it one more pump with her fingers before she rolled Tsunade onto her knees. "I hope you're ready to get fucked like the bitch you are." Mai said seductively into Tsunade's ear before she would plunge her saliva covered strap-on into Tsunade pussy to begin fucking her doggy style in front the crowd. "You like that, don't bitch? Welcome back to AFW." Mai taunted as she grabbed Tsunade by the hair so everyone can see Tsunade's face as Mai would thrust her strap-on repeatedly into Tsunade's wet pussy. This was definitely a loss that Tsunade was never going to forget.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:04 pm

''Goddamn it just endure this and it will be over soon'' thought Tsunade as she could hear the fans laught at her as the slut was fucking her pussy while mocking her at the same time. ''Fuck you May or was it Mai you will never break my spirit''moans Tsunade as tears run down her face hoping if she acts brave the slut would soon stop attacking her and leave the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:37 am

Tsunade may talk brave, but Mai knew she had broken her spirit. Mai smiled as she roughly thrusted her strap-on repeatedly into Tsunade's throbbing wet pussy. "Aww, poor bitch. Are you crying? What's the matter? Don't you like getting fucked like the loser you are?" Mai taunted seductively to her defeated opponent, as she pulled on Tsunade's hair harder to force Tsunade to look at the titantron so she could look at herself getting fucked. "Look at yourself, BITCH!! You're pathetic!!! You thought you could beat me? Yea, right...you're nothing more than a glorified slut!!" Mai continued to insult and humiliate Tsunade in front of the AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:35 am

''Shut up i am not a loser you just fought dirty you cheater''screamed Tsunade as she tries to endure as she feels herself being pulled up by her hair as the fans were cheering the blond slut on as she was forced to see herself being humiliated and fucked by the slut on the titantron. ''I am looking at myself but i also know some day you will get beaten and humiliated just as badly by someone in the future and i hope it will be me''Yells Tsunade as she tries to endure and hope her fans will forgive her for losing this badly today.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Mai was getting a sick satisfaction from hearing Tsunade moan out excuses for losing. "You know, you talk too much loser." Mai said used her hands as fish hooks to Tsunade's mouth to somewhat muzzle Tsunade, as Mai continued to fuck Tsunade's pussy in the doggy style position. "Don't feel too bad, honey. So far no one has been able to beat me. Which is kind of sad, seeing how many fans thought you'd fuck me silly...Looks like I proved them wrong. Right, Bitch!" Mai continued to taunt the thoroughly humiliated Tsunade.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:14 am

''Aaa fucking slut this is not over''thought Tsunade as she was forced to endure as she could only hope Mai would soon be done whit her and leave her broken en beaten body in the ring as Tsunade knew she would be out of action for a while after this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next