Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:22 am

Mai's breasts were in pain from the biting, but Mai could sense that victory was near. Mai endured Tsunade's biting, and Mai would continue to suck on Tsunade's nipples and finger Tsunade faster with more vigor. Mai was hoping that this would put Tsunade over the edge. If this turned out the way Mai planned Tsunade would cum from the finger fucking, while Tsunade's breasts would leak milk. "There's no way she'll be able to live this loss down, poor slut." Mai thought as she conitued working over Tsunade's body in the Twin Leaf Knockout.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:41 pm

''Nooooo please not like this Mai don''t beat me whit my own move''whispered Tsunade as she was so close and desperatly trying not to cum as she could hear the crowd chant Mai name and knew she would need to challenge and fight the blond again but after a bit of training as she could not let this humilation go whit out getting revenge as she just hoped the younger blond would show some mercy and not finish her off this way as she was so close to cumming and losing the match in her own finisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Mai was smiling as she was working over Tsunade. Tsunade had been reduced to begging for mercy as opposed to her usually confident self, and Mai was enjoying every moment of it. "Why don't you just enjoy yourself, honey? At least before I really humiliate you after fuck you with a strap-on after the match." Mai said to Tsunade before she went back to humiliating Tsunade with the Twin Leaf Knockout by vigorously finger fucking Tsunade's pussy, while sucking on Tsunade's breasts to try to force Tsunade to be utterly humiliated by forcing Tsunade to cum as well as cause Tsunade's boobs to get milked.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:35 pm

''AAaaaaaaaaaa you dirty whore ''moaned Tsunade as she tries to escape as she was fighting her unavoidably orgasme at the hands of this arrogant slut as she was glad her few remaining fans in the crowd right now from seeing how close she was to cumming from the look on her face.    Tsunade first humilation would happen as she spilt milk which was sucked up by Mai as she cries ''please no more don''t finish me like this anything is better then cumming at the hands of my own finisher show some mercy Mai''begged Tsunade knowing it would be useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:54 am

Mai was enjoying every moment of this. Mai had Tsunade begging and moaning for mercy as Mai was fingering fucking her with Tsunade's own finisher. Mai even milked the poor older woman in front of the entire AFW crowd, and she wasn't finished there. Mai was intent on making this a loss that Tsunade would never be able to live down. "Mmm...Oooh your body is sooo sexy Tsunade. I'm going to enjoy fucking you after I win." Mai moaned softly as she drank in Tsunade's breast milk. Mai wouldn't let Tsunade lactating distract her from finishing off Tsunade in this match, as she could tell Tsunade couldn't hold back her orgasm much longer. "Come on, honey. Let it all out for these nice people to see." Mai said seductively to Tsunade as the crowd roared and chanted. "MAKE HER CUM!!!MAKE HER CUM!!!MAKE HER CUM!!!"
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Tsunade would moan loudly as Mai sucks and licks up her milk as the crowd keeps chanting for her to cum at the hands of the blond whore as her orgasme was going to happen at any moment. ''This was not how i wanted to make my big comeback''thought Tsunade as the younger blond knew just the right buttons to push and was clearly a expert in this kind of match as she knew what would happen to her after the match at the hands of Mai. ''Nooo please o god please don''t humilated me further in front of these people after i cum''whisper Tsunade as she would twist and moan trying one last time to reach the ropes as she would suddenly lay still in the ring. ''Youuuuuu win Mai just stop fingering me''screams Tsunade as she would cum all over the young girls fingers as the crowd was taking pictures from what just happen and knew everyone would see just how she had bin beaten as she was trying not to cry

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:08 am

"Ooh, FUCK YEA!" Mai moaned as Tsunade reached her final orgasm. Mai released the hold and looked down at the thoroughly humiliated Tsunade, as the referee came in to check on Tsunade. Then the referee rang the bell because Tsunade had passed out from cumming too much signalling the end of the match. The crowd cheered loudly, as Mai was declared the winner. Mai placed her foot on Tsunade's breast for a victory pose for all the fans in attendance to capture this moment. Then Mai would exit the ring to get her a huge black strap-on, so she can claim her prize for winning and that was having her way with the loser. The referee put smelling salts to wake Tsunade up so she can pay the price for losing. Mai then grabbed Tsunade by her hair and said "It's time for you to suck this winner cock, loser." Mai said before she slapped the loser in the face, before waiting for Tsunade to start sucking her strap-on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:27 am

As Tsunade stops cumming she feels the bitch place her foot on top of her breasts as she could see the camera''s taking pictures and hope to get out of her punishment by trying to fake being k.o. So when Mai left the ring she thought it worked but after a short while she heard the fans cheer and knew she would not be lucky as she did not open her eyes until the ref would use smelling salts to wake her up and Tsunade open her eyes and saw Mai wearing a strap-on and feels the bitch grab her hair to pull her up as the slut commands her to suck the fake cock. ''You may have won this time but i will get payback you hear me slut''whispered Tsunade before she would start to lick the top of the strap-on before trying to take it all in her mouth to show off her deep throat skills.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:40 am

Mai was enjoying watching Tsunade start to suck on her strap-on as the crowd cheered her on. "Ooh, What's the matter? Are you mad that I'm the better woman?" Mai taunted Tsunade before Tsunade would start to deep throat the whole black strap-on and Mai was enjoying ever moment of it. "Mmmm...and you call me a slut? That's funny...Too bad you suck dick better than you fucking wrestle!!" Mai continued to taunt Tsunade as she lowered her hands down to Tsunade's nipples to twist them harshly to try to milk her defeated opponent once again, while Tsunade continued to suck on her strap-on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:18 pm

''Fucking whore this is not over i will get payback''thought Tsunade as she was forced to endure what ever Mai was doing to her while her few remaining fans had to watch it happen. So while Mai was trying to milk her hurting breasts again as Tsunade was deepthroating the strap-on she was being forced to suck while having to endure Mai taunting her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next