by Daaharu Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:19 am

Mai knew she was in trouble as she felt Tsunade grab her by the hair bring her to the center of the ring. "Nrgh...N-No!" Mai protested before she was hoisted up into the air and dropped hard on the mat with a powerful spinebuster. "AHHH!!!!" Mai screamed as the pain from the move jolted up her spine. But Tsunade wasn't done there as the bigger woman grabbed Mai's legs and spread them. Mai knew she was in trouble, as saw the look in Tsunade's eyes. Soon Mai would feel the sensation of Tsunade rubbing her pussy with her foot. "N-NO!...Let me GO!!!...Mmmmm..." Mai moaned as Tsunade had her way with Mai. Mai would try to claw her way to the ropes hoping to find a way to stop Tsunade from gaining momentum.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm

Tsunade was enjoying the look of pleasure and could see she was humiliating the younger blond right now as she would keep rubbing her foot up and down as she saw Mai was trying to claw towards the ropes as she would stop for a moment and try to drag Mai back to the centre of the ring. ''Your not going to escape from this hold until i make you cum and hear you begging me for mercy got it Mai but you need to learn some respect for your elders'' taunts Tsunade as she would try to redo the gaspedal move again

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:03 am

As Mai clawed her way closer and closer to the ropes Tsunade would begin to notice. Tsunade would try to drag Mai back to the center of the ring to go back to the gaspedal move. It was a good thing that Tsunade's technique was off, as Mai began to squirm and struggle from Tsunade's grasp. " GET OFF OF ME!!!" Mai yelled at her older opponent as she started thrashing about to throw Tsunade off balance. Then Mai saw a chance to get back into this fight, as Tsunade would try to re-position Mai for the gaspedal move Mai got a clear shot for Tsunade's face. Mai woulld then attempt to rake Tsunade's eyes to buy herself some time to get back at Tsunade in this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Tsunade though she had Mai where she wanted her until the younger girl would rake her eyes as she bend down as she let go while holding her eyes . ''you fucking whore why do you keep going for my eyes don''t you have any honor''yells Tsunade as she tries to go backwards towards the ropes as she wants to get some distance between herself and Mai for the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:29 am

Mai got back to her feet, and saw Tsunade holding her eyes while going to the ropes behind her. Mai would breathe heavily as and respond to Tsunade's comment by saying. "The referee and the people don't seem to mind. Whatever gets me the the win, and a chance to fuck you in front of this crowd, right?" Mai said as she closed in on Tsunade. Mai would try to punt Tsunade in the pussy once again to stun her, and if that worked Mai would try to tangle Tsunade's hands and feet in the ropes to leave the former ninja helplessly trapped in the ropes.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:04 pm

''Shut up people do want you to fight fair as they hate cheaters''yells Tsunade as she stumble around the ring as she rubs her eyes as she hears some of the crowd agreeing whit her and some whit Mai as she did not notice Mai geting closer to her and then punch her right on her pussy as Tsunade would fall down and try to rub the pain away as she wonders what the blond bitch will do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:26 am

Mai would look at Tsunade, and smirk at her opponent's situation. Mai had something delicious planned and she knew the crowd would enjoy it. "It's not about fair or unfair, it's about winning and losing. Sorry to tell you, but you're losing." Mai said before she would kick Tsunade in the face to knock her down to the floor with her back to the mat. Mai would then try to smother Tsunade's face with her breasts as she would begin licking/sucking on Tsunade's breasts with Tsunade's hentai finisher the Twin Leaf Knockout if this worked this move would be both humiliating and effective for neutralizing Tsuande.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Tsunade falls down as the kick to her face connects as she would just have a few seconds to look up before she sees Mai breasts go down on her face as she was shocked when she feels the younger blond lick her breasts and knew the little slut was trying to use her own hentai finisher against her and knew what would happen to her reputation if she actual lose to the slut because of it. ''Get your fucking breasts off me or i make you regret it''yells Tsunade as she would wait to see if Mai would remove them if not she would try to bite down on them to show that little bimbo what would happen if you try to humilated Tsunade like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Mai seemed to have things under control as she had Tsunade locked in with the Twin Leaf Knockout. Mai smiled as she heard Tsunade protest against this kind of humiliation. "What's the matter? Can't take what you dish out?" Mai said with confidence before feeling Tsunade start to bite her breasts. The pain was sharp but Mai was determined to keep the hold locked in. "You BITCH! I'm going to make you cum to your own finisher and there's nothing you could do to stop it you whore!" Mai said as she continued to pleasure Tsunade's breasts feeling them become plump, and Mai would also use one of her hands to reach down to Tsunade's pussy to finger it while in the Twin Leaf Knockout if Mai could keep up the pleasuring Tsunade like this she'd have this match won, but if the pain in her breasts becomes too much Mai would be forced to release the hold. Mai had to hold that Tsunade was losing too much air from the smother of the hold and the pleasure from working over the older woman's breasts and pussy, This moment became a battle of wills. Will Tsunade cum to the pleasure of this hold? or Will Mai be able to endure the pain in her breasts?
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:31 am

''Fucking slut how can she do this to me''thought Tsunade as she keeps biting Mai in her breasts as she tries to keep conscious as the lack of air and her pussy being fingered was getting to her as she could hear the crowd laughting at her as she would not be able to show her face if she would lose this way as she tries to close her legs so her pussy could not be fingered and just hope Mai could not take the pain if not then it was clear the younger girl was going to win and she be laying on her back in the ring as cum drips down her legs until she would wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next