Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Sat May 16, 2015 5:50 am

Haruko released Clyde after she felt the vibration of his head crash against the steel steps. Still trying to regain her breath and balance, the girl returned to her knees, pushing the sweat hair from the front of her face. She pulled the mask back up over her mouth and unceremoniously fell backwards to her butt. Her hands were behind, somehow finding strength to hold her up.

Despite her cheap combo, she was still hurting from the elevated stunner, and was only then finally seeing things back in focus. Clyde was in pain on the ground and the referee was counting them out. The way he squirmed in agony made her laugh again sinisterly. "Sorry cowboy."

With a satisfied sigh, Haruko forced herself to her feet as the referee's count continued. She rolled into the ring, only really managing to crawl away along the ropes, taking deep breathes as she did. She seemed to caress the bottom rope as she rolled to her back in rest, trying to play the whole thing off as a little act.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by Lobo Sun May 31, 2015 3:44 am

Clyde groaned from the arena floor while he rubbed his throbbing head, shaking it left to right as he sought to regain his vision as it was currently all blurry following his forced fall on the steel steps. "Uhh..." He groaned as he heard Haruko laugh before she got into the ring.

Slowly, Clyde stirred enough to get back on his woobly feet, making his way to the ropes while he eyed Haruko, trying to grab the ropes and slide himself back in.

"Nh.."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 31, 2015 4:01 am

The masked assassin sighed annoyingly as Clyde managed to get to his feet. He was tougher than he looked. Or maybe she wasn't as strong as she had hoped. Strength or not, the steel steps were solid and always hurt. She could take comfort in the fact that he looked really roughed up from it all, maybe feeling just as bad as she was feeling at that moment.

Haruko yanked herself to her feet clumsily, quickly walking over to the ropes where Clyde was starting to climb up on. She reached over the top one, grabbing hold of the man's hair and yanking him up roughly. "Should've just stayed down cowboy."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 31, 2015 4:13 am

Clyde was slowly getting to his knees, honestly annoyed by this masked woman's antics that had him on the ropes and when she grabbed his hair, he growled from the pain in his scalp and overall frustration he felt as he was tugged up.

"Nnh!" He growled with the yank, getting forced to stand, trying to swat her arm away as he jumped up in front of her and tried to stick his feet out hard to give her a firm dropkick right to her chest!

"Go 'head and meet me there!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 31, 2015 4:57 am

"Ugh!" Haruko grunted as both of Clyde's feet kicked her square in the sternum. She fell back, landing on the mat with a thud without another moan. The air had been driven from her and she found herself gasping silently. Holy shit.

The downed woman rolled to her front side, trying her best to crawl away towards the ropes before fully regaining her breath.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 31, 2015 5:13 am

Clyde hit the mat hard after kicking Haruko as hard as he could, grunting as he hit the canvas before slowly forcing himself up, panting heavily before he slowly sat up.

"Them... Steps..." He muttered while looking over at her. "Really fuckin' hurt..." He added as he tried to make his way over to Haruko, trying to grasp her by the hair, haul her up and squish her up against the ropes with his own body. "Stay with me now..." He breathed against her ear before tugging on her wrist and trying to fling her to the ropes with all he had, trying to make her rebound and return to him where the cowboy would be waiting.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 31, 2015 5:37 am

Haruko groaned breathlessly as Clyde hauled her up by the hair and pinned her against the ropes. She felt his breath against her ear which made her blush with him laying against her. She would've responded had her breath still not returned to her. The cowboy irish whipped her across the ring by launching her off the rope and sending her running.

The temptress saw the ropes quickly approaching and decided to take a chance. She leaped up to the second rope, her feet bouncing off of it and launching her entire the air in a moonsault. She flew back across the ring, rotating as she went until she was upside down facing Clyde. She just hoped he would've been standing there to get hit, or else she would've looked pretty stupid.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 31, 2015 6:18 am

Clyde sent Haruko into the ropes, he bent his knees, waiting for her, seeing her however suddenly jump onto the middle ropes, his eyes widened and he lifted his arms up out of reflex the moment she sprung off the ropes. Clyde had no defense against the counter however, the crowd gasped but as the woman flipped in the air and crashed into the cowboy.

"Guh!" He flopped to the mat underneath her, getting flattened beneath her on the mat, groaning as he stared up at the lights.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 31, 2015 6:50 am

Haruko closed her eyes as she quickly approached the upside down Clyde. She definitely hit him, but didn't know just how successfully she had managed to until a few seconds later when she was panting on the mat, pushing herself up off of him. He was underneath, groaning, and she had to keep him there if she wanted to win. She may had controlled much of the match, but was struggling to regain her composure.

She rotated herself so their upper bodies were aligned, and then straddled him with her knees at his sides. "Cowboy~" she whispered to him as her hand cradled his face. "Wake up, cowboy~" she said again. She suddenly smiled, gripped his hair roughly to keep him in place, and then slapped him over and over again with her free hand.

"I'll teach you to ruin a sensual moment!" Haruko yelled as best as she could, already out of breath.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:18 am

Clyde groaned on the mat underneath Haruko after getting flattened by her, writhing about as he felt her barely clothed body rotate and grind against his bare skin, feeling her knees and thighs constrict around his sides as she cradled his face with her gloved hand.

"N-Nh..." He winced and groaned in her grasp before she suddenly gripped his hair and struck him across the face with a hard slap that knocked the taste right out of his mouth. "Hagh! Augh! Auh!" Repeating blows smacked his head, side to side over and over, getting smacked around with sweat and saliva leaving his hair and face, until his eyes were crossed and tongued dangled from his lips.

"Unnnh..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next