by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Armando "Army" Rodriguez vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Armando "Army" Rodriguez vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama Empty Armando "Army" Rodriguez vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:25 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Army:

VS

Mileena:

The arena lights dimmed.  Spotlights of magenta moved around the crowd while fog flooded the ramp entrance.  A song began playing.  The spotlights all converged onto the entrance, where they revealed Haruko.  She was wearing her Mileena costume, an unmistakably revealing outfit of pink and black.

She jumped onto the apron, taking a moment to look around.  Then, while holding onto the middle rope, she split both her legs out along the apron as she lowered herself.  While fully extended, Mileena then leaned her body forward and starting to crawl underneath the rope as she shifted her split legs back normally.  When completely pass the ropes, she moved up to her knees while crawling towards the conveniently placed camera man in the center of the ring who was filming her.

He kept backing away until he was in the corner and finally she seemed to lose interest.  She climbed onto the middle rope on the other side, crossed her legs entrapping it, and then slowly let her back down.  Her legs kept her in place attached to the middle rope as she suspended herself upside down facing the entrance ramp.  She hung there, arms crossed, as she waited for her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Armando "Army" Rodriguez vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama Empty Re: Armando "Army" Rodriguez vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:54 am

Army waited in the back, rough and ready, doing stretches and getting pumped up while Disturbed - not something he ever expected to hear on this side of the planet - played outside. Dressed in his boxing shorts and shoes, black with red trim. Fists tapped, hair all nice and slick. Feeling good, looking good. Goddamn, it felt good to be back in action.

Army's last had been, when? A month ago? Month in a half? Felt like forever since he'd taken on Amy and gotten his first win in a long time.That was a nice feeling, though he would've preferred not to get it on his current girlfriend. Amy was great in the ring, out of the ring, in the bed, out of the bed, in the gym, in the movies, just about anywhere...but he was glad he didn't have to face her anytime soon. She had enough problems.

No, this match was completely clear of any of those ambiguos problems. Just him, some new girl, and all the chance in the world to really cut loose and show everyone what he'd been working on in the new year. Plenty of people complained about the way he focused on his old boxing techniques too much, and this was going to be the night where he shut them all up. In theory, at least.

Diablo Rojo burst to life and Army came out with both fists in the air, getting a nice wave of mild applause. He was far from being a fan favorite, but he and his sister had made their marks in the past year. People knew them. They had a little following. And after a good match with Amy, it looked like a lot of his negative stigma was washing off. For the time being, they weren't crazy about him...but they didn't hate him. It was a start.

Army ran down the ramp, slid into the ring, and found himself face to upside-down-face with... "Mileena?"

He cocked his head to the side to get a better look at the suspended girl. Yup. She was dressed as Mileena. He knew her name coming in, sure, but he thought that was just some weird coincidence - but no. There she was. In a full Mortal Kombat getup. One she filled out very nicely...

Army rubbed the back of his head and remembered that he was in full boyfriend mode these days. Look, but don't touch. At least, no more than he had to.

He straightened up and backed away as the music faded, folding his arms. "Sooooooo...hi, I guess." Couldn't think of much else to say to her. Weird. "Gonna take a wild stab and say you're a big MK fan. Si? No?"

Back to top Go down

Armando "Army" Rodriguez vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama Empty Re: Armando "Army" Rodriguez vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:29 am

Mileena watched Army as he walked down the ramp, more or less ignoring the music.  She was too distracted by Army's appearance.  He looked big.  Much bigger than she was use to.  He had about half a foot and fifty plus pounds on her.  Oh well, the bigger they were the harder they fell anyhow.  Everyone had a weakness...and she believed their weakness coincided with her strength.

When he said her name and tilted his head, Mileena grinned.  Her last opponent didn't know who she was...who she was suppose to be, but she still managed to keep him distracted for most of the match.  Army had no chance if he was already stuttering his words at the beginning.  Mileena couldn't wait to see how flustered he was when they started wrestling.  She'd have him wrapped around her finger in time.

As the music faded, Mileena reached downward to the mat with both arms for balance, and released the middle rope.  She gracefully kicked off the rope and cartwheeled sideways to her feet.  "Fan?" she asked surprised while tilting her head.  Oddly, the response fit whether she was Haruko or actually Mileena. Then, she just laughed. Her creepy yellow contacts reflected the arena lights. She turned around, but only for a moment.

As the referee turned to signal the start of the match, though, Mileena was already back around and sprinting towards Army. "Let us dance!" When the bell rang, she was already airborne and twisting in a missile dropkick towards her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:47 am

Army watched as she cartwheeled off and made her way to two solid feet. Maybe watching a little too closely. He couldn't help but wonder if she had some kind of tape going on underneath the whole thing, because otherwise, it seemed like she was just begging for a wardrobe malfunction. Not that it would really be a problem in the AFW, but...

"Heh. I see what you did there." He shot her way with a finger gun, trying his best not to get creeped out by the laugh and the weird eyes. And failing. "But no. I mean, I've watched some Let's Plays to get the story, and MK vs. DC was sweet, but I'm really more of a Street Fighter guy, you know? Sometimes Tekken, Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur before it sucked in V. Besides, my Dad was big time against letting me play games like-"

As much as Army would've liked to have a fun little Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat debate, Mileena had other ideas. Painful ideas. Ideas that revolved around planting her boots in his chest, which was exactly was happened the moment the bell rang. Army took the blow full force and wound up getting knocked flat on his back. Sent to the canvas in record time, already staring up at the lights. "What the-"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:14 am

Army went on and on about other fighting games and it annoyed Mileena. It wasn't like she only enjoyed Mortal Kombat. But his words implied that somehow MK was inferior to the rest. Mileena was certainly not inferior to that skank Chun Li or, god forbid, that awful ninja Kasumi. And she planned on forcing that opinion onto Army by kicking his face in. Could there be a better method of persuasion?

As the dropkick connected, Mileena twisted sideways and dropped her hands to the mat so she could roll backwards and to her feet immediately. He was grounded, but she doubted there was anytime to gloat. He looked like a strong guy and she had to stay mobile. Still, she couldn't help it. It was in her nature.

"What's the matter RYU? Can't take a simple jump kick?" the temptress laughed sinisterly. She then ricochet off the ropes and did a cartwheel, only deliberately slowing the rotation so her leg would drop across Army's neck.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:38 am

Army's first impression of Mileena had been that this was some kind of joke. Maybe a game tie-in, like the AFW was getting paid to promote the new Mortal Kombat game, and they were doing a fun little thing to get the money flowing. A little weird that they wouldn't tell him about that going in, but fine. He could roll.

Now that he was on the floor, looking up at the ceiling with two matching boot impressions on his chest, he was starting to think a little differently on that.

Army started to sit up, rubbing his chest and groaning all the way. He started to look around for her, and he found her immediately. Or, rather, he found her leg, just as it came crashing down on his neck from her crazy cartwheel move. He got the feeling he'd been seeing a lot more of that kind of thing before they were through.

He let out a choking cry as he was sent right back down to the mat, only this time he wound up rolling over on his side as he coughed and hacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:59 am

Mileena's leg collided with Army's neck with precision and already the pink clad woman was in control of match.  She tucked her legs in and rolled backwards off of Army.  She planting her palms with straightened arms in the mat and flattened her legs along the mat after she revolved, finishing in the upward facing dog yoga position directly beside her opponent.

The woman gave a solitary laugh as Army rolled to the side in pain.  He may had looked strong, but she knew even the strongest of men were pushovers if they never got the chance to use said strength.

But that was enough stalking for now. She pulled to one knee and then pounced onto him, grabbing his left arm.  It was strong, but she had leverage on her side.  She stood his upper body up and collapsed her thighs around his head and left arm.  Then, with a light thud, Mileena fell backwards to the mat in a headscissors submission hold!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 am

Army groaned in pain as he rolled over to his side, but that blow wasn't the only reason he was making that noise. Part of it was because he knew that he'd be getting a mouthful from Carmen later on about never letting his guard down and getting smacked around by some girl in a skintight suit. Not to mention all the crap he'd be hearing on the message boards. That was something to look forward to.

Army wasn't done yet, he just needed a chance to start turning things around. As he started to get up, he thought he might actually get it, too...and then he felt a pair of slender fingers grabbing his arm, and he knew that was just not going to happen for a little while.

He tried to pull away, but she had him good, and the next thing he knew, her silky thighs were along his head and his arm was far too close to getting pulled out of his socket. Crushing pain and breaking pain, together for an agonizing cocktail.

Army fell to a knee as she locked in the hold, gritting his teeth hard. He tried to pull his arm free, but it was one of his arms versus two of hers. Even with his strength, not a good move.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:43 am

"Does that hurt?" Mileena taunted while wrenching on Army's arm. She tugged and tugged on it while trying her best to keep his head trapped between her legs. She knew if she could keep up this pace Army wouldn't stand a chance, especially if she managed to injure one of his arms in the process. "What good are those arms if you can't use them?"

But alas even despite her favorable position, it was exhausting to keep the hold intact with him resisting so furiously. Feeling her own grip start to weaken and Army visibly not giving in, Mileena tactically broke off from the hold and quickly rolled backwards. Instead of settling in a suggestive pose like last time, the acrobat rolled straight to her feet.

Now wasn't the time to rest, though. A grounded boxer could box. Fluidly, Mileena pounced forward on the rising man from behind, hoping to catch the back of his head in a bulldog!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:09 am

"Doesn't tickle."

And that was all the wit Army could really think of in this situation when his skull was getting crushed. Mileena was a small thing, but he would give her credit for knowing how to throw her weight around. She was exactly where she needed to be when she needed to be there. It was amazing and amazingly annoying, all at the same time.

Fortunately, he didn't have to endure the hold for too long - she let go and rolled away,  giving Army enought time to start getting back up. Unfortunately, she had no intention of letting him stand up all the way. She was on him in the next moment, grabbing his head, jumping forward, and letting gravity do the rest of the damage.

She couldn't have weighed all that much, but she was definitely heavy enough to make it hurt when he was driven face-first into the canvas. It was like taking a hard punch right on the nose, and the impact left him laying on his chest. Hurt. Dizzied. Pissed off. "When I get up..."

He started trying to do just that, as he slowly pushed off the floor...very, very slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next