by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eye for an Eye

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eye for an Eye - Page 2 Empty Re: Eye for an Eye

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:50 am

"Ghhh..." Mazzie practically hissed at Kagami as she spoke. "It's stupid!" She said, growling at Kagami. "All you used to have? That's pretty sad. it's not like I had that many friends, but I had more than a stupid eye patch." Mazzie admitted. her temper and ego had undermined many a friendship and even though Mazzie was prideful, she knew enough to understand she wasn't good at making friends.

However, Kagami's suddenly apology had the feisty Canadian stopped. "Eh? Ehhh!?" She said and wrinkled her nose at Kagami. "W-Well... who DOES have a chest like mine!" Mazzie said, noting Kagami's embarrassment as she puffed out her chest. "Everyone's jealous..." Mazzie said. "I mean... that's clearly why you started all this mess. If YOU can't have boobs, then no one can, huh?" Mazzie said and put a hand on her hip, looking down at Kagami. "J-Just admit it! You could save yourself so much trouble if you just acknowledged my superiority, you know!" Mazzie said, though her cheeks were flush.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:39 am

Kagami blushed as Mazzie stuck out her chest. "Well, no one has a chest like that." Kagami said speaking from hand expierence. Kagami looked at Mazzie as she continued to go on about her impressive chest. "T-thats's not it. I don't wants breasts that big." Kagami said as she quickly glanced down at her own chest. "It's not my fault i can't grow breasts like that."

Kagami soon noticed that Mazzie's cheeks were flushed for some reason and Kagami took a step forward to say something but Kagami somehow managed to trip over her own to feet. Kagami soon found herself falling face first towards Mazzie's chest and there was nothing she could do to stop herself.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:56 pm

"Well, of course no one does!" Mazzie said, puffing out her chest even more and letting them wobble as much as they could in her sports bra. She preened and posed while Kagami spoke, feeling quite delighted with Kagami's words. "So, you admit that you could never compare to me?" Mazzie suggested, twisting Kagami's words around, only to watch Kagami stumble into her and plop face first into her chest.

"E-eh!?" Mazzie tried to catch Kagami but the klutzy catgirl toppled them both over, leaving Mazzie with a sore butt and Kagami with a face full of tits. "H-Hey! You did that on purpose!" Mazzie growled. Though she did not try too hard to get Kagami off her chest. "If you want to touch them so badly... then just say so!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Kagami was able to let out a gasp before her face was enveloped by Mazzie's chest. Kagami barely struggled as the two girls fell to the ground. Kagami would place her hands on Mazzie's chest to push her face free from the cleavage.

"Sorry, sorry." Kagami said as her face was a deep red at the moment. "I-it's not like i want to touch them. I just don't have experience with large chests. Other than being smothered by them." Kagami said as she soon realized where her hands where and Kagami rolled off of Mazzie "Sorry, sorry, sorry." Kagami said as she felt really embarrassed by what just happened.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 03, 2015 8:10 am

"Why don't you?!" Mazzie said, narrowing her eyes despite he rblush. "Everyone should want to touch them! They are the best around!" Mazzie shook her head. "Experience... what expericne do you even actually HAVE!?" She asked, sitting up as Kagami rolled off of her. "Geeze... you're so pathetic." She said, turning her head away from Kagami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 03, 2015 8:16 am

Kagami watched as Mazzie shook her head. "I shouldn't touch them because it is wrong to do something like that in public." Kagami said even as she looked at Mazzie's breasts with a blush on her face. "And i have plenty of experience. I was the Kawaii champion for awhile. I beat you in a match too." Kagami as she turned her head away from Mazzie as well.

"And it is not my fault your breasts keep ending up in my face." Kagami said before whispering out. "Even though i don't mind seeing them up close."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2015 3:34 am

mazzie rolled her eyes at Kagami and began to stand up. "Please... it's like you don't even KNOW where we are. I swear there was at least two different pairs of girls doing it in the locker room when I came in to change." Mazzie said, blushing furiously. "It's not... it's not like I am into THAT stuff! Breast worship and sex are totally different!"

Mazzie was finally up and looking at Kagami. "I don't care about that. The fact that you were kawaii champ means I shouldn't even care about that stupid belt. I don't! I'm going for something that suits me MUCH better!" Mazzie shook her head. "I wasn't talking about THAT kind of experience anyway, geeze. You're ... so stupid!" Mazzie huffed. "I meant with BOOBS or... that sort of thing..." She said. "Besides... if you want to see them up close again, then... you could always lose to me in another match. We both know you got lucky last time. Admit it. Admit that's why you REALLY keep chasing after me." Mazzie said, stepping towards Kagami, pushing her chest closer towards Kagami's face. "Well?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 04, 2015 3:38 am

Kagami blushed as Mazzie mentioned all the sex happened in the league. Kagami wasn't to fond of it but Kagami had to admit she got a thrill out of sitting on people's faces and rubbing herself on their face. Kagami blushed even deeper as Mazzie stepped forward and thrust her chest in Kagami's face. " Hey it is not like i lose to you on purpose. Your breasts just feel so nice." Kagami said before covering her mouth and blushing deeply as she couldn't believe she just said that. "I mean ii could beat you at any time if it wasn't for your giant chest getting in the way." Kagami said as she tried not to look at Mazzie's chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2015 3:49 am

Mazzie's eyes widened at Kagami's words. She blushed too but then smiled and stepped closer towards Kagami. "You little bitch." Mazzie said with a smile. "I KNOW you couldn't beat me without getting lucky..." She said as she shoved her tits right in Kagami's face. "But the secret's out now..."

She laughed. "Go ahead! They DO feel nice!" Mazzie tried to force Kagami back to the wall and pin Her to it with her chest, so that Kagami's chin rested on Mazzie's huge chest and she was forced to look the blonde Canadian in the eye. "Go on... touch them... like you always wanted to do..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 04, 2015 3:56 am

Kagami was taken completely by surprise as Mazzie shoved her tits in Kagami's face. Kagami was quickly pushed back against the wall as her hands pawed uselessly against Mazzie's bust. "No, i don't want this." Kagami said even though her voice did not sound too convincing. Kagami blushed deeply as she was forced to look into Mazzie's eyes as she was pinned against the wall.

"Get off of me." Kagami said as she pushed against Mazzie's breasts while she tried to avoid eye contact with Mazzie so Mazzie couldn't see how much Kagami enjoyed this as well as how much this was embarrassing Kagami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum