by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friendly Competition (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Friendly Competition (For Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly Competition (For Daaharu)

Post by GeoMinx Thu May 07, 2015 11:48 am

It wasn't until Nazaria started to roughly play with her breasts that Sophia realised how quite how badly she had been needing this. Sure she'd had her fun with opponents in the ring right up until she'd shipped out to AFW, but she couldn't remember the last time anyone had worked her over so skilfully. It was only the fact she could feel the hot wetness of Nazaria's arousal against her leg that kept her from just giving in. Despite her mental resolve, Nazaria was rapidly pushing her towards the point where that wouldn't matter, her moans into the kiss were becoming increasingly desperate.

With Nazaria humping against her, Sophia focused on her offence - if she stopped then she would pretty much immediately come to a sticky end. The hand that wasn't toying with Nazaria's nipples came down to grab at her ass through her shorts, sandwiching her even firmer against her thigh. Sophia maintained her fast paced grinding, though her entire body shuddered whenever the succubus prodded her clit. Despite her aggressive action, Sophia's lust was getting the better of her, even though the fact she was getting a little short of breath from the kiss, she couldn't bring herself to break it off.

Sophia's sex was tightening down on Nazaria's fingers, squeezing every last bit of pleasure it could out of the succubus' ministrations. Sophia tried to keep up her pace as steady as she could considering the distractions. With the added breast play, she felt like anything could tip the fine balance and make her cum.
GeoMinx
GeoMinx

Back to top Go down

Friendly Competition (For Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly Competition (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri May 08, 2015 7:35 am

Nazaria knew that this was now most definitely a race, to see which of them was going to break first, to see who was ultimately going to give in to the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling first. Nazaria knew, of course, that her odds of breaking first were much higher than some of the other hentai masters in AFW. She came from a different school, after all. She did not bother trying to keep herself from cumming. She only made sure that her opponents came twice as much, and twice as hard. That would always leave her the victor. It always had.

Even though this was hardly a formal hentai match, Nazaria knew an unspoken challenge when it presented itself to her. Both she and Sophia had their sexes shoved right up against each other, Sophia's clamping down on Nazaria's fingers, and Nazaria's rubbing up hard against the other woman's thigh. They were locked in a passionate kiss, tongues practically down each other's throats. Nazaria had a hand on Sophia's breast, and Sophia's hands were on Nazaria's ass.

It was too close to call, though Nazaria felt confident giving herself a small advantage heading into the home stretch. With her one hand, she would try to pinch and pull on Sophia's clit. With the other, she would find the girl's nipple and twist it roughly. "Mmmnnn..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoMinx Fri May 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Each twist of her sensitive nipple bought a new sense of urgency to Sophia's moans. After such a long time without such... dedicated attention, she was having serious trouble resisting. As Nazaria's attentions switched to her clit Sophia could feel her body tipping over the edge. The juices flooding out of her sex suddenly increased in intensity, practically gushing out of her. She could feel that the blonde was getting close too, but in her present state was having difficulty gauging her arousal properly.

Finally one pinch on her clit was too much for Sophia. The rhythm of her grinding became very erratic and her grip on Nazaria's full rear was almost painfully tight. Sophia practically screamed into the kiss as she came hard - stars flashing in-front of her eyes as much from the intense orgasm as from lack of breath. As she rode out her own orgasm, Sophia could feel Nazaria shuddering as well - she hoped that was the succubus cumming too, she certainly seemed close enough. In her lust Sophia pushed in forcefully with her tongue in an attempt to hold her own against Nazaria's agile tongue.
GeoMinx
GeoMinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 25, 2015 10:13 am

Nazaria knew how to make a woman orgasm, and she was wasting no time in hastening Sophia's orgasm, using one hand to manipulate the girl's breast, pinching her nipple and pulling it around roughly, a couple of her other fingers digging into the soft breast flesh of the other woman. It was time for Sophia to cum, now, and Nazaria would do what she had to to push her companion over the edge.

Not only did she have the girl's breast, of course, but her fingers were inside of Sophia's cunt, too. Sophia was tightening up her sex, of course, making movement difficult, but her fingertips could still move, and she would slide them over a tiny bit to find Sophia's clit, toying with the pearl and pressing it like a button.

At the same time, the two of them were locked in a passionate liplock. Sophia had kept on rubbing Nazaria's sex, too, and both of her hands were groping the blonde's firm ass. Nazaria would start cumming right on the heels of Sophia, hardly lasting any longer than the other woman as her juices would squirt out and splatter across the smooth thigh of Sophia. Nazaria tensed up, shuddering and moaning as she came, though she would keep on working Sophia's body to try to make her orgasm as intense as possible.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoMinx Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Now that the long-awaitd orgasm was hitting her, Sophia let wave after wave of pleasure wash over her. No matter how hard her pussy was clenching around Nazaria, the blonde woman seemed to be able to hit her most sensitive spots time after time... She screamed into the kiss as a particularly well-timed prod on her clit sent a fresh flood of juices past Nazaria's fingers.

Sophia kept up her pressure on Nazaria's sex, the slick juices soaking through her exercise shorts making it easier to grind faster and harder. As she could feel the girl cumming Sophia kept up her frantic humping to keep the pleasure coming as long as possible. Sophia let herself go completely, savouring the bliss, vision blurring through lack of breath.

When her vision had finally re-focused, Sophia relaxed her grip on Nazaria and pulled away slightly - still shuddering occasionally with after-shocks as Nazaria continued to play with her. Sophia's breath was coming in shallow gasps as she murmured "Thanks Naz... you have no idea how much I needed that." she let her hands explore the succubus' shorts again, seeing how far the damp patch extended. With a mischievous grin Sophia traced her fingers downwards adding "Do you know anywhere I might be able to thank you properly?".
GeoMinx
GeoMinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 am

It didn't really matter, of course, but Nazaria was fairly certain that Sophia had begun cumming before she had, if only by a second. It hardly mattered—Nazaria had never been one to prolong or delay her orgasms, even when she was competing sexually with another woman the way she was here tonight—but it did make a small difference to Nazaria. She felt as though she had the edge.

All of those thoughts would run through her mind after her orgasm. It was quite a while before the thoughts could actually make their way through the intense sensations of the orgasm to reach the front of her brain. Nazaria moaned loudly into their liplock, her body tensing up and shuddering as her own pussy would spew juices all over Sophia. At the same time, Nazaria felt juices hit her own fingers. Her mind whirled around for a few seconds, intense pleasure washing over her, before, after a little while, she would regain her senses and be able to think straight once again.

When she did, she still had her hand on Sophia's crotch, in the middle of quite the large damp patch in the girl's shorts. Nazaria's own shorts had a large damp patch on the front, too, and Sophia's hands were now beginning to explore Nazaria's nether regions again. The succubus smirked when she heard how her counterpart wanted to thank her properly for that. "Well, there's my apartment...or your apartment...or one of the private rooms around here," Nazaria would recommend, giving Sophia a few options.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoMinx Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:42 am

Sophia's grin widened at Nazaria's list of options - the succubus certainly seemed keen for more "Yours I think, I'm still getting my place set up.". Now that her immediate need had been sated, she figured she could wait the time it would take to get to Nazaria's apartment - besides she didn't want any possibility of interruptions while she fucked the blonde beauty senseless.

As they moved towards the exit, Sophia glanced towards the runner across the room, still on her treadmill. Sophia was somewhat amazed that she hadn't noticed anything until they passed close enough to see the deep blush on the girl's face "I think we were spotted" she whispered to her new friend with a grin.
GeoMinx
GeoMinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:50 am

Nazaria gave Sophia the options, but ultimately left the choice up to the white-haired wrestler. She quickly chose to go to Nazaria's house to continue their happy times, and, Nazaria had to admit, that was the choice that she would have made, as well. Her own home was very familiar, very cozy, and was well-stocked for all-night fuck sessions such as the one that she was anticipating on this night. Sophia seemed like the sort of girl who could show Nazaria a fun time, at least for a while.

None of them ever lasted quite as long as Nazaria. Some came close, but she was always the last to close her eyes and pass out. Sophia seemed to be in that group which was a cut above the rest, though.

As they walked out of the gym, Nazaria chuckled as Sophia pointed out that the girl who had been running on the treadmill had probably noticed them. "Aaaah...well, I hope she enjoyed the show!" Nazaria would say, as she would lead Sophia towards an outdoor exit, hoping that they could quickly find a taxi cab and get to Nazaria's home.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoMinx Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Sophia let Nazaria lead her outside, grabbing her gym bag on the way out - at this point changing seemed like something of a waste of time. She regretted the decision as soon as the cool outside air found it's way over her soaked clothes. She pressed up against Nazaria for warmth - confident that she wouldn't mind - besides, the succubus was dressed about as lightly as Sophia.

Luckily they rapidly found a taxi - even this late it seemed there was still enough people coming and going for a few taxis to be hanging around. When Nazaria pulled her into the taxi Sophia half expected to be thrown out due to the state they were in - either the driver was half blind or this wasn't as rare outside AFW as most places - hopefully the second.
GeoMinx
GeoMinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:12 am

It wasn't exactly a balmy evening, but it wasn't the depths of winter, either, and so Nazaria would endure the slight discomfort as the brisk night air hit her and chilled her soaked garments as she and Sophia quickly grabbed their gym bags and made their way out into the Tokyo evening. AFW campus at night, when there wasn't a show going on, was a relatively quiet place, but not devoid of activity. There was always someone in the gym. Some of the office girls burned the midnight oil finishing up the day's paperwork. And the chef and cafeteria staff could often be seen making preparations for the next day's culinary offerings.

Because of all that, there were still taxi cabs on the streets surrounding the campus even at this relatively late hour. Nazaria and Sophia had no trouble finding one and sliding into its backseat. For a few moments, Nazaria had considered calling for her own towncar, or even for a limo service, to really impress Sophia and maybe even put her in a more submissive mood. But there was no reason to delay. The taxis were nice here in Tokyo, and would get them to Nazaria's apartment on the outskirts of the city in just ten or fifteen minutes.

When they slid in, the driver—a fairly attractive woman in her late thirties or early forties—gave them something of a look, but said nothing beyond asking them where to. Nazaria smirked. She had found that the drivers who frequented AFW's neighborhood were used to asking few questions of the wrestlers. They knew full well what the AFW girls were up to, but there was an unspoken agreement that nothing would be said of it.

Nazaria smiled at Sophia once they were settled and the taxi was underway. "I live a little ways away, so feel free to sit back and relax," she would say. "We can just chat and enjoy the ride."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next