by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Icey Gym (For Ninja999)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Icey Gym (For Ninja999) - Page 5 Empty Re: Icey Gym (For Ninja999)

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Asuka wasn't sure how long she could hold Cody in a grapevine pin, but it would be fun to see for herself.  Also, the thought of him being between  her legs like that was a little tempting, welllll...... it was really a lot tempting.  She would definitely have to work to keep this professional, that's for sure.

Cody was already on his back waiting for her to apply the pin, “this makes it so much easier to pin someone when they let you”, laughed Asuka to herself.   She straddled his midsection, and as she was lowering herself down, she wondered how that wonderful looking bulge in his workout gear would react to having her this close and intimate.

“OK, Cody are you ready for this”
, Asuka asked while staring into his dreamy eyes.  “She wasn't sure if she was talking about the pin or something else entirely”, she thought to herself uneasily.  She slid down into position so that she could get her legs entwined around his, and spread them wide.  Once she was ready, she quickly locked her ankles in place and lifted up on his legs, while at the same time, she pressed down with all of her body weight at his elbow joint with his arms spread wide. "GO", ordered Asuka.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sat May 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Cody was getting nervous as he had never had a woman like her on top of him and was worried about how professional they could keep it as they would be pressed up against each other. He lay there on the floor waiting for her to have him between her legs.

"Oh I bet it does" He said with a cheeky grin and a wink. Cody watched her lower herself down onto his muscular midsection already tensing up but it was not from the fact he was going to be put in a hold but who he would be putting him into the hold. His bulge was still there and big as ever.

"I am ready for this when you are Asuka" Smiling at her, hiding the fact he would enjoy this hold even hough he knew he shouldn't. Asuka stared into his dreamy eyes and he became all happy and warm. He looked back into her wonderful eyes. "I am not sure if I am prepared for this" He thought to himself unsure about if he was talking about her or the hold. Sliding down onto him he took a quick breath in and felt her smooth wonderful legs enter twine wih his as all of a sudden she spread his legs he tensed his legs as she locked their ankles and lifted on his legs as they flexed and rubbed against her legs. She pressed down with all her body onto him as she felt the bulge down there and his strong muscular body pressed up against her. On hearing go he started to wriggle his bare chest as it rubbed against her.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 16, 2015 2:30 pm

“ohhhhhh, my” Asuka moaned to herself after she said go.  Cody immediately started to squirm and pushed his pelvis up to meet hers.   His dick felt very nice pressed against her, and that grinding motion wasn't helping much either.  Neither were the muscles in his chest rubbing against her hard nipples.  

“One”, Asuka said to herself a little shakily.  She tried to place more of her weight on his arms to make sure that his upper body did not get free.  

“Two”.  Cody seemed to be enjoying the contact so much that he did not seem to be squirming to get free but to make closer contact.

“Three”, she called in her head.  She knew that she could distract him for two more seconds.  

“Four”, almost there she thought as she pressed her hips down towards his and really felt him hard against her.

“Five!!!” Asuka, called out to Cody, “you have officially been pinned for a five count”, she said with a laugh.

“This hold is a pin hold not a submission hold Cody, you needed to get out of it quicker”, Asuka explained.  “I held you down  for a five count, and you left your shoulders down because you were, uhhhhhhh, distracted”, she said close to his face.  “Now tell me what you should have been doing to get out of this before you were counted out”, she asked while continuing to apply the hold.

Cody Grapevine:
Alternate View:

Last edited by Ninja999 on Mon May 18, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sat May 16, 2015 2:43 pm

"You enjoying this pin?" He teased trying not to let on he is enjoying the pin too. His pelvis was pressed up against hers as he squirmed so she felt the bulge and squirmed wih his chest rubbing against her reassuring under the outfit.

At the first count he was squirming around hoping to get free.

Second count he started to relax and enjoy the close contact he was having with Asuka, being pressed up against her.

Third count he did in h's head as he went back to wriggling about and trying to close their legs flexing his muscles.

Fourth count he started to give up with trying to break free And felt his bulge pressing on her hips or was it her pressing on his bulge, either it was distracting.

Last count Cody said "Oh have I" in a bemused state. Cody then laughed once he realised what happened.

"I know that Asuka" As he smiled "But I did like the pin though" Giggling inside. "Well shall we give it another try then?" He asked with intrigue. "Well I was a little distracted" Now it was obvious he said "Who wouldn't be distracted ted by having you on top of them" He grinned cheekily. "Well I should have tried to force my shoulders up to get out of the pin you are still applying" He said as he clenched his abs and tried to force his shoulders and whole body up off the floor with Asuka still pressed up against him firmly.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Asuka knew that she definitely would not be able to hold Cody in this position if he tried to muscle his way out, she only got lucky with that pin because he was thinking about other things. “You already know that is one of your weaknesses Cody”, she said to him “you can't become distracted like that or it could cost you the match”.

While she was still talking to him, she was also still in the grapevine hold with him. “Whoaaaaa”, yowled Asuka as Cody flexed his abs and arms so that he pretty much just lifted her up while his shoulder blades easily cleared the floor. “It was almost like she was in the hold now instead of him,” she mused. “Yes, that is what you should have done in the first place, instead of being counted out in a pin” scolded Asuka.

She would unlock her ankles from his legs in a minute. Right now she would enjoy the feel of his body close to hers just for a few more seconds. She looked down at him and saw him grinning up to her, he really did have a nice smile.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Asuka realised that Cody got distracted by her looks "Yeah I know that is one of my weaknesses but you don't even need to make the effort" He said with a grin on his face, having a little flirt with her.

He heard her yowl "Whoaaaa" As he flexed his muscles and lifted her up with them. "Well igathered that is what I was suppose to do" Winking at her. Instead of backing off he went for his arms around her waist tightening them to stay sat upright.

He felt her body up against his as he gave her a hug around her waist with the occasion flexing of his arm muscles. Grinning up to her he saw her looking down at him as he stared into her eyes with that big grin of his.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Mon May 18, 2015 2:27 am

Asuka was realizing that she could be distracted also. Being pressed so close to Cody like this was definitely clouding her thinking. She could feel her body starting to respond to being pressed up against him so tightly, and then when he wrapped his arms around her waist she really had to do something to end this hold soon.

“Ok, Cody, I see your point”, she stammered, “yes that would get your shoulders up from the pin, and if your opponent was as light as I am, then you could do all sorts of things.” she blushed. “I will remember not to try that pin on a stronger opponent unless they have been dropped on their head first a few times”, she joked.

“You win again, I tap out”, Asuka said before she decided to remain in that hold much longer and become even more distracted.
"Now let me think of my final hold for you to put me in"

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 18, 2015 6:17 am

Cody could only hope that the distraction was working the other way as he hugged her And could feel a response from that even though he was not entirely what that response was from.

"Thanks" He smiled at her "You being.light only shows that you take care of that great body of yours and besides I like a woman who is light and can do all sorts of this with" As he stroked her sides seeing her blush "You have gone bright red" He smiled. "Yeah that might be a good plan"

He just kept hugging her and press himself on her. Once she said "I tap out" He released his arms from around her waist even though he enjoyed having them there. "Sure take the time you want" He still sat up with her sitting so close to him as he looked into her eyes waiting.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Mon May 18, 2015 7:35 pm

“Yes, that's why I am here every day, so that I can make sure to take care of myself and go into the ring in the best possible shape”, Asuka told him. She was definitely feeling a rush of something the longer that he held on to her. “Well let's see about one more hold shall we”, she said with a sly smile. Asuka was trying to think of a hold that would leave her with a good memory of them working out together. He really did seem like a nice guy, she wasn't sure if she would want to face him in the ring though. She would have to resort to some of her womanly tactics for sure if she had any hope of beating Cody. He was fast, strong and tough, a very good combination, she would have to review the tape of the match that just lost to see how that went down.

“Cody for this hold I would like for you to try that grapevine again, this time you put me in the hold, how does that sound,” Asuka said hopefully.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 18, 2015 7:51 pm

On hearing that Cody looked Asuka up and down again and nods with a smile "Yeah it is the same for me and that is how I keep this body of mine in shape for matches" He smiled back at her. "We shall as he broke off his arms from her. Cody could see her thinking and was wondering what would be the most memorable of finishing this bit of training. He was glad that so far she was being professional and hoped she would not be able to get any tips thinking "Do they even record matches?"With a slight panic in his head.

Cody was surprised at what she asked as that is what she just did to him "Okay sure, that sounds perfect" Grinning as he waited for her to let him straddle on top of her. Once she had let him straddle her he would wrap his legs aroind hers and lock in their ankles. Followed by gently holding her hands above her head as he went down and forward on to her

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next