by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event - Page 3 Empty Re: Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Having contained Maddy's struggles with relative ease, Andy delivered His pile driver right while she was trying to say something. The Young wrestler would have took a moment to hear what she had to say, but it was definitely too late.
The crowd gasped at the relatively smooth THUMP! that followed.

In truth, Andy had carefully held Maddy's head between His legs during the dropping, so that the impact was lessened. But even so, it seemed to have taken the best of her.
"Huh...maybe I overdid it..", Andy would comment wth a bit of concern, checking the girl even before the ref could come closer. She was alright, he acknowledged with a sigh of relief. Well...alright but apparently in be-right-back mode.
The ref commanded Andy to step aside as she started a knockout count: "1, 2, 3...4...5...6...7...8...".
The audience was clearly split in factions there. Some were counting along, still thrilled at having seen the contenders go for KO moves right from the start. Some others were mumbling or silent. The majority was booing at Andy, having chosen Maddy as their favorite right from her appearing on the ramp.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event - Page 3 Empty Re: Penalty match! Maddy vs Andy special event

Post by Ninja999 Mon May 04, 2015 9:40 pm

“Mmmmmm, now this is comfortable, but where is my pillow?”, thought Maddy sleepily as she lay in her bed waiting for the alarm clock to ring.  “And why are all of those people outside yelling, I wish they would just shut up, what are they saying anyway”, she dreamily asked herself.

“Sounds like they are counting, must be somebodies birthday or something, sounds like they are 7, no wait 8, 9”, woozily she started opening her eyes and suddenly realized where she was, but it was too late.  “10” the ref boomed and Maddy knew that she had just lost the first round badly to Andy.  She fumed at herself for not taking that first round seriously enough, and at Ryz for bringing her stuff here to the arena.  

Andy’s Victory in Round 1, via Pile Driver / K.O.

Maddy would have to wait and see what her penalty was for round 2.  Whatever it was, it couldn’t come close to the embarrassment of being knocked out in the first round.  She slowly got to her feet and heard clearly now the mixture of boos for Andy and the cheers for her.  Maddy waved to all of her fans as she rubbed her head, trying to clear the rest of the cobwebs out.   Maddy would make sure that she made it up to her fans in round 2.

“So Andy-San, what is my penalty for round 2?”, she asked with a grimace.

Out for the Count!!:

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Andy had celebrated his partial victory striking some bicep poses to the crowd, and especially to the booing people who, of course, started to boo louder.
But he just smirked cheerfully at that... it was all part of the game and if his role for the moment had to be that of the mean, arrogant heel to those people, then why not give them a satisfaction?

Aside for the carefree facade, ontop of all Andy was just happy and relieved that his move had not done any real damage to Maddy.. if not to her fighter's pride, that is.

"Oh, welcome back from your little nap Maddy, sorry that your pillow revealed not much soft", he chuckled. "...now for your penalty..uhmm..let's see...".
Actually, Andy had quite forgotten the whole penalty thing till the present moment and so, far from playing along, he was really pondering opportunities.
Well, he was not taking any chance to inflict a handicap for the following round. It would spoil the fun for everybody, and he felt a little guilty for the harsh finishing move of round one.
As for all those strange suits and odd instruments spread around the ring... they made him much more nervous than eager to try...

"Oh... I found it...! According to the rules, I am allowed a free move at the starting of the match right? Very good... then come here Maddy dolly, and let me put you into a hold as we make preparations for round 2",
He would grin.

The crowd immediately reacted with a new chorus of BOOOOS at such nasty, sneaky, cowardly way to gain a cheap advantage from Andy... but the truth was that he was not planning THAT kind of move.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Tue May 05, 2015 1:00 am

Now Maddy was having serious second thoughts about this match. If Andy turned out to be a real heel , then she could be in some real trouble for the rest of the match. He could rig each round so that there was no way that she could win.

“Andy, I hope by that grin on your face that you are not going to do something that I will regret later”, Maddy said with a big smile, even though she did not feel that smile inside. But she had lost the round fair and square and it could have been worse, he could have made sure that she was injured. “And before I forget, I wish to thank you for performing that finisher correctly and making sure that I did not get hurt, I really appreciate that, not everyone would have been so courteous,” Maddy confided to him.

She looked at the tables with relief that he had not chosen something from there like the handcuffs or the rope, even though she would have no problem wearing any of those costumes, that’s for sure. What she was worried about was the hold that Andy was going to place her in to start the match. “Oh well, let’s get this show on the road” Maddy sighed as she started over to Andy to be put into some “hold” to start this match. "As long as it was not another piledriver, then I guess I can count my blessings," Maddy mused.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 05, 2015 1:59 am

Andy could not help but blush at Maddy's kind words. So, of all the people in the arena she was the one to notice that he had tried to win while caring about his beautiful opponent's health.
What she probably had not noticed, or he wished so, was that their somewhat fast 1st round had actually required more energies from his side, squeezed in a tight heasdscissor for a couple of minutes, then needing a big, straining effort to turn the tables and avoid a shameful defeat at her lulling thighs and hips.

Back to business, Andy would gently took grab of Maddy's arm, pulling her closer like in some odd courtesan dance as he spun around her while leaving one of his legs hooked around her left leg... snaking himself around her from behind.
"Oh don't worry Maddy... I'm sure this is going to be a much more better... I know it will be for me"., he would grin cheekily.

"Oh no...! An abdominal stretch...!!! Coward...!!", and similar yells rised from the crowd. Not content with that piledriver, the vile guy was going to torture beautiful Maddy even more.

Once she was well entwined but in his hold, so that he could look closely into her eyes and all was ready for him to start putting some pressure... Andy would rather lean closer and steal a quick but sweet kiss from her lips.
"This is to let you know that I'm so glad they gave me a chance to meet you tonight...", he smiled just releasing her.
"...and this is to keep your fighting spirit burning high", he added with a chuckle, slapping her butt playfully as in to nudge the girl back into a ready to fight stance in the middle of the ring.

The arena fell into perplexed murmuring and silence during the act.. then bursting in cheerful laughters, part of them out of relief as they rooted for Maddy, part just being amused by Andy. With that, both the chivalrous part and the joker part of Andy's personality were probably content. But that was not important. What really mattered was...

DING DING...! ROUND TWO HAD BEEN STARTED
..all of a sudden, catching Andy a bit offguard with that.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Tue May 05, 2015 4:02 am

Maddy was soooo, soooo……… well uhh mad.  She could not believe that Andy would start the round with a submission hold, that was so unfair (she wished she had the chance first).  “Yeah Andy, you hear what the crowd is calling you don’t you?,  It’s not too late for you to abandon this hold thing”, Maddy said with defiance in her voice.  She would not give him the satisfaction of pleading with him.  "I saw a nice teachers outfit on the table that I could wear for you instead", she prompted.

As Andy slowly and somewhat sensually folded her into the abdominal  stretch that would be sure to bring quite a good deal of pain right at the start of the round, she complied rather than forfeit the round.  It was interesting that he was being so gentle placing her in the hold that would cause her to grunt in agony in a few seconds.  

Once she was fully in the hold, the round would begin and he would start to apply the pressure.  Maddy braced herself for what was coming, and there he was leaning down towards her looking deeply into her eyes and he………, “He did what?”, Maddy thought she must be mistaken. “He…. He….. … He kissed me”.  Maddy could not believe that he had kissed her, in front of everyone and after just knocking her out, the nerve of him.  “And did his lips have to be so soft and luscious” she thought to herself lustfully.   Never mind that, “he kissed her”, she kept repeating in her mind.

Then to make matters even worse (or better)depending on how you looked at it, he released her from the hold without applying any pressure at all.  "That's it?” she said with a confused look on her face, “That’s your opening hold for my penalty?”,  He just grinned and said something about “being glad to meet her”.  She was really confused and then to top it all off, he slapped her on her rear, “that’s the second time that he has toyed with my butt”, she thought to herself as she started planning round 2 in her head.  She had to admit that she really did like him touching her butt, not that she would let him on to that knowledge.

As Maddy got back to her side of the ring, less confused now and coming up with a plan,  she went into action.  "Ding Ding", round two had started.  She walked purposefully right across to Andy and said, “If you wanted a kiss all you had to do was ask”, she then grabbed his face and brought it down to hers and slid her tongue between his lips to probe his mouth and find his tongue.   She gave him one of the most sensuous kisses that she could muster, and held it for almost a good minute while their tongues twined together and soft moans escaped her lips and his.  

When the kiss was finished, she looked into his eyes and said, “how was that?”.  Before he could answer she would attempt to monkey flip him to oblivion,  placing both of her hands under his armpits, so that she could pull him with her as she would drop down to her butt, pulling him along, place both feet into his rock hard abs and push with all her might to launch him across the ring.

Maddy's Penalty:

Last edited by Ninja999 on Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 05, 2015 11:03 am

"W-Wha...? mmgh! ...mmmm.....<3" Surprised as she just sauntered over at him, Andy was in the act of putting a defensive stance of sorts when she spoke like that, easily entering his virtually not-existent guard to grab his face and seal his lips into a deep, incredibly sweet... mind blowing kiss.

Boys will be boys... so Ataru couldn't help but yeld to such unexpected, heavenly "attack". Eyes half-closed in delight, a pleasurable warmth washing down his body as he lost track of time and logics, kissing back fondly while letting her dominate his mouth to her heart's content. "mmmff..... @_@"

The crowd had not lost track of time though, passing for a roar of joy when Maddy took the initiative with a demanding kiss... to some softer 'aawwwws' ... then to mumbling and whispering to each others as it continued.. and continued... That was it then?!? Had the match shifted into a romantic date?

The answer was not late to come, as Maddy parted from the kiss with a cute 'pop' of their lips, getting a good chance to see poor Andy's mesmerized, totally entranced face, all reddened face.

"mmnn... pant pant....that was... too wonde....woahhh...!!!". End of the idyll. Flipped over and propelled up by Maddy with a swift and neat monkey flip, the world went suddenly upside down for Andy for the second time in this match, ending pretty much in the same way: with the booming sound of his back hitting the mats after a pretty fly, and the boy dazed and disoriented from both the hard fall and the aftermaths of Maddy's 'succubus kiss'.
"uuhnngh.....", moaned/groaned the grounded male, the spotlights still spinning a bit before his eyes.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed May 06, 2015 1:20 am

Maddy had to admit to herself that she actually really really enjoyed that kiss with Andy.  She would have to make sure to follow up on that very soon.  "But, back to business now!", she commanded herself.

It was time for Maddy to get back to basics, she didn’t get to where she was today not knowing how to handle stronger opponents.  It wasn’t always about the amount of strength that you had but what you were able to do with it.  “Lets put some of this knowledge in my head to some good use”, Maddy said barely under her breath.

Her surprise monkey flip on Andy sent him sailing across the ring and he landed with a resounding "Thud" on his back, “Good for him, at least it wasn't his head,”, Maddy thought deviously.  She had him down before in this position and lost her focus, this time she would attempt to wear him down first before trying to put him away.  And she knew just where to start the process.

She knew better than to announce her next attack, since he was laying there with his eyes partially closed from being dazed, Maddy wanted to catch him totally unaware.  She quickly advanced to where he had fallen on the other side of the ring, she grabbed his right wrist with both hands tightly, pulling his arm straight up and stretching it so that he was partially off the floor, and attempted to fall backwards with her right foot jammed into his armpit and her left calf pressed tightly across  his neck.  If she could secure this armbar, she would be able to at least take some of the strength out of one of his arms.  “Hopefully, this does not backfire on me”, Maddy thought with a little concern.  The memory of that pile driver was still fresh in her mind……  “Lets try a little applied leverage Andy, and see what we can do about those arms of yours”, Maddy growled as she began her move.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2015 1:35 am

Andy was still shacking the slight confusion off his head when he felt Maddy pull his arm into her control.

"Oh no you don't Maddy cutie wah!!!...urghhh...!!!", the young male wished to argue, trying to reach at the trapped arm it with his free one, but it was already too late. His cheeky grin gave into a groan of pain as Maddy's meaty calf pushed him back down to the mats, its muscled softness pressing his throat down as he was now locked in her armbar.

Groaning at the pressure to his joints, Andy was urged to struggle, trying to muscle out his way out of that move, but all he was doing was to cooperate with her plans to make his arms weaker, and thus neutralize Andy's most important wrestling weapons.

The fruitless trashing went on for a minute or so, before Andy would exert his abdominals too, trying at least to sit up  in the hope to sort out something, once and if he got there.
Of course, it was highly improbable that Maddy would remain inactive during all that time.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Wed May 06, 2015 2:17 am

“Its always good to get a good stretch before a workout” Maddy said jokingly to Andy, as she did her best to stretch his arm an inch or two longer.  He was definitely helping her out by doing all of that struggling. She could feel his arm straining to get free, but she was able to easily hold it in place.  

His body was another story, he was thrashing about like a wild hyena trying to get free, she knew that she would not be able to hold him this way much longer, but she saw one possible opportunity to extend his torment.  If she could grab his ankle during his struggling then she would be able to quickly slam her right calf across his chest and catch him in an arm and leg lock, she is sure that he would hate that.

“That kiss was exceptionally nice Andy, how in the world did you ever learn to kiss like that?”, she asked hoping to distract him a little while she tried for the ankle.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next