by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Estate Wide Affiars

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Estate Wide Affiars Empty Estate Wide Affiars

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 1:52 am

Estate Wide Affiars 2009-010

"I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myself...
I'm feelin' my, feelin' myself..."

It was just another day at the Von Creuzfeldt Estate (Japan Branch) for Kelly Conway, clad in a red bikini as she tended to the large pool outside of her her 'House' with a net to get all the leaves inside of it while a stereo blared on a nearby lawn chair, playing "Feeling Myself" by Nicki Minaj and Beyonce. She really didn't care about those two at all, but she tried to keep up with music in the states and apparently not only was this a hit right now but it was just catchy as hell and helped her with her a job as a pool boy, cleaning out the big tank of water of the leaves that polluted it. Once that was taken care of, Kelly got ahold of a brush and scrubbed down the sides, swaying and bouncing her hips side to side and up and down along with the beat of the catchy song. That and, it sort of complimented how Kelly felt right now. It had been quite a while since her last rough little outing where she had managed to fulfill some carnal desires.

"Bitch, never left but I'm back at it,and I'm feelin' myself, jack rabbit
Feelin' myself, back off, cause I'm feelin' myself, jack off
He be thinking about me when he whacks off, wax on? Wax off. Heh!"
Kelly mouthed to herself as the song went on, finally finished brushing the the sides leaving her to drop the long brush and add the chlorine to the water, letting it touch all that water and turn it into a deep shade of blue.

"Job well done, Conway! Haha!" Kelly announced proudly as she looked at her handy work, knowing that she was the number one contender for the Friction title and had an image to uphold and yet she didn't care if she was Lukretia's pool boy since she didn't have to pay rent. All she had to do was wear a bikini (as were the rules of being a pool boy appernelty and maintain the pool. Other than that, this entire luscious estate and its lovely pool house was all hers.

It hadn't been long since Kelly had sent her loyal solider, Jessica Wright, to end the career of Avery Shields with a backstage attack. She recalled Taylor's fury that day as well as Lukretia's anger. Now that was someone Kelly really wanted to see. She left the stereo on and locked the door to the pool house, leaving the key under the welcome mat before she headed towards the mansion, but not without sparring a glance towards Dr. Matu's little clinic, checking herself left to right as she strolled towards Lukretia's office carefully, reaching the door and knocking on it firmly, keeping her back against the wall beside it as she waited for the door to open.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Estate Wide Affiars Empty Re: Estate Wide Affiars

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 2:16 am

Lukretia was ever the busy woman. A common misconception of her was that she spent all day doing very little except tormenting the AFW roster. Aside from being in charge of Friction, she was also a business woman who ran companies and had a life outside of AFW. Indeed, outside of Japan. With so much on her plate, she was always looking for places to get work done and, indeed, the times where she had to do her job in an official capacity was often more of a respite for her than anything else.

So, when she heard a knock on her door, she was in the middle of some paperwork. She wasn't certain who would be the one to knock. Hilde wouldn't unless she was feeling particularly skittish. Xenia most certainly wouldn't. Neither would Dr. Matu, though that woman had hardly become reliable in recent months.

"Eintreten." Lukretia called, letting whoever was behind the door that they were free to state their business.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 am

Kelly opened the door the moment her landlord's voice allowed her in. "Luuuukreeetiaaaa~" sang the bikini clad Kelly as she marched inside with her held high after pushing the door wide open. She eyed Lukretia with a sly, teasing little smirk as she made her way to Luk's desk, hopping over the chair and plopping herself on the seat, raising her legs high to cross one over the other.

"The pool's clean. Just in time for summer. "
She said suddenly while looking at her nails. "You'll have to forgive me about our last meeting. I'm sorry if I got rid of your... New favorite but you know, Jessica can be a mean girl." Kelly remarked coyly as she leaned in her chair, crossing her arms behind her head, pushing her bust out.

"Now I'm your center of attention again, right?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 3:14 am

Lukretia's somewhat inquisitive face drooped when she saw Kelly slip in. Still, seeing her in a bikini raised her spirits enough to put her at even. The thought of Kelly Conway cleaning her pool for a living was almost too delicious for words.

Unfortunately, it seemed like Kelly was more interested in talking shop. Lukretia frowned and leaned forward in her chair. She cleared the frown from her face and raised an eyebrow. "I am certain you have no idea who I prefer und do not prefer vhen it comes to ze girls in ze league." She stated plainly. "But... zat vhat you are looking for, Fraulein?" She asked. "To be ze center of meine attention?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 3:22 am

"Hmm." Kelly hummed through her lips as she smirked at Lukretia. The smile never faltering once as Lukretia responded to her so coldly at first.

"I just didn't care for the way you reacted about Avery. It was never my intention to upset you..."
Kelly said honestly before she began to frown as well and would lean forth in her chair.

"But I can't say I was a big fan of the way you gave that girl your attention. Really Lukretia, you could have done much better and you always do!"
Said Kelly as she danced around Lukretia's question. "I like to think me and Jessica did you a bit of a favor."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 3:37 am

Lukretia narrowed her eyes and looked at Kelly. "Fraulein... Vhether you upset me or not, zis I do not care about. To be honest, I did not really care about fraulein Shields very much in ze least."

Lukretia eased back in her chair. "Ze last time I checked, you are not ze general manager so... if you vish to continue to try und exercise ze power zat you do not vield, zen I vill begin to exercise ze power zat I do. Verstanden?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 3:47 am

Kelly pouted her lip out and slumped in her chair when it became clear that Lukretia probably did not want to play. She raised her shoulders as she sighed deeply while the GM scolded her and would run her a hand through her locks before leaning forth towards the table again, putting her elbow on it and leaning her cheek against her hand while drawing circles on the desk with her free finger, giving Luk a free gaze down her cleavage.

"Annnd what might that be?" Kelly asked out of the blue with a raised brow.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 5:24 am

Lukretia watched as Kelly began to suddenly primp and preen a bit, leaning provocatively and smiling coyly at her. It was definitely not the first time that she had seen a girl try this, though she never expected it from Kelly, that was for sure.

"Remember." Lukretia said. "Who it vas zat allowed you to have ze contract in ze first place. It is meine to give und take avay as i see fit. Not yours. I hope zat you understand zis much, at least." Lukretia said, leaning forward, letting her own, rather generous, cleavage spill out of her dress a bit, as if to confront Kelly on a different battlefield.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 11, 2015 5:37 pm

"You wouldn't want to do any damage to the career of number one contender would you? That's not very smart for business.." Kelly muttered as she gazed down Lukretia's tits, making the blonde lick her lips slowly. She hadn't been with a girl since Chesna. Her last outing involved a guy but had been a while now.

"Speaking OF business... Is that all you're about or do you like to take your time, Ms. Creuzfeldt?" She asked with half-lidded eyes and a coy smile. "Mein Fuhrer."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 11, 2015 6:08 pm

"Zere is nothing I could do at you haven't already done yourself, fräulein." Lukretia said, waving her hand dismissively as she leaned back in her chair.

She carefully listened to what Kelly said, her lips pursing into a faint smile. Until the last words Kelly spoke. Lukretia's eyes narrowed and she suddenly lashed out and grabbed hold of Kelly's blonde locks.

She tugged hard and pulled their faces close. "So, you didn't come for business, fräulein?" Lukretia asked. "Vell zen, let's find somezing else to speak on."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next