by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match - Page 3 Empty Re: Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

Post by Kelevra Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:55 pm

The crowd cheered as Alistair locked in his brutal submission. “Remember to never underestimate your opponent they might surprise you”. He told her coldly leaning back resting his back on the ring apron as the model wailed in pain waving her arms wildly in protest.

Alistair felt conflicted he could very easily make her tap in this situation but to win with such a savage way wouldn’t be any fun. He sighed quickly unhooking his legs from the hold naively letting her go. “I’ve done enough damage anyways” he said in his head confidently.

He gave high-fives to members of the crowd before sliding back into the ring a safe distance from his mostly likely pissed opponent. “Now what did you learn here today doll face?” he said looking the spandex clad model adding the doll name just to thumb his nose at her once more.

Back to top Go down

Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match - Page 3 Empty Re: Alistair vs Ami Takeuchi No DQ match

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Ami was left moaning in pain as her legs were really in some excruciating pain, the model's legs were grinding against her opponents and the steel post which made this submission hold even worse than it would normally would. Still, she was glad that she was released for some unknown reason, the supermodel pulled her legs backwards and moved to her sides, bringing her knees to her chest as she cuddled her self up, sobbing a bit.

She was in alot of pain to even consider in exchanging banter with her opponent at this point. Still she was rather glad that he did not follow up on his advantage even after he slid back inside the ring, after showboating and playing the fan favorite. Soon, the supermodel slowly got back up on her feet, her knees wobbly as she gave her opponent the deathstare. "Ngh you bastard, t-thats what I learned" she growled at him trying to keep her distance from him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Responding to her evil glare with a friendly grin “Guilty as charged it seems but at least I’m honest about it. Unlike a certain two faced ditz I’ve met” Alistair retorted with condescending tone in his voice.
Loving the banter he seemed have pinned her to a wall psychologically.

Ready to get back to the match. Pressing his back against the ropes for momentum Alistair dashed forward hit her with low dropkick aiming for her knees.

Last edited by Kelevra on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Ami was rather shocked, he seemed to have done his homework well. It took alot for the new male wrestlers to understand Ami's true nature but it seemed like Alistair had watched her previous matches or took a tip from someone to understand the supermodel's devious true nature. Ami simply stared at him before closing her eyes shut and then laughing manically "hmhmm well well well boy.....looks like there's no fooling you is there?" she said licking her lips.

Ami was still recovering from that submission hold and she was still moving around gingerly, she was not prepared at all for Alistair's lightning fast movement as he dived in for a low drop kick to send the supermodel down onto her knees, causing her to shriek in pain.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:21 pm

“Can't pull the wool under my eyes that easily Ami” Alistair said rather nonchalantly trying not to show his surprise as he seemed to hit the nail on the head with her as the blue haired beauty started openly showing her true colors laughing maniacally with a sadistic look on her otherwise gorgeous face. “Why are the pretty ones always psychos?” he asked with a heavy sigh to no one in particular.

With his drop kick hitting her injured knees Ami fell into a kneeling position. Wanting to capitalize Alistair looked to put her away running to and then spring boarding off the ropes attempting to hit her with a flying clothesline but the setup might give her plenty of time to counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 am

There was no fooling him now, although that was only one bag of tricks that the supermodel had in her arsenal. She would just have to use another one of her tactics to get the edge over her opponent and try to defeat him some other way.

Before she could react, she was brought down onto one knee by a fast kick however Alistair wasted too much time in showing off when he attempted that flying clothesline, causing the supermodel to roll out of the way at the last moment "Not so fast you circus clown" she hissed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:48 am

Trying to go for a finishing blow Alistair launched himself off the ropes extending his elbow out to catch his opponent on the head. “What the?”….THUD! The model rolled to the side at the last second. His elbow caught nothing but air as he landed on his back slightly skidding on impact.

Wincing in pain as Alistair  attempted to push himself onto his feet, “uuggh it’s okay I totally meant to do that.” He groaned clutching his back as he saw the furious model start to approach him like a cat cornering a mouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:05 pm

She was lucky enough to dodge that move, Alistair was a quick guy but he was a little slow this time when trying to go for the elbow strike to the supermodel to finish her off. Ami rolled away from her opponent and watched him trip down on his back, skidding on the impact as he fell a fit further away. The friction burn wouldn't have felt nice on his skin the way he slide forward.

"HAH, sure you did you little punk"Ami hissed as she got back up on her feet and circled behind him, stalking him. As soon as Alistair would get back up on his feet the supermodel would jump up on his back to wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist for a sleeper hold and body scissor combo while getting a piggy back ride from him too. Her hands and legs squeezing around his body to cut off his air supply as Ami looked to get him down on his knees and take him out if he doesnt tap.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Groaning as he pushed himself up on to the ground he felt the Ami jump and grasp on to his back. wrapping her muscular arm around his neck while her slender legs wrapped around his waist with almost no resistance. Alistair panicked trying walk to the ropes only to have her yank hard on his neck, forcing him to fall to his knees.

With her sleeper hold locked in Ami started to squeeze the air out of his body "Nggfhhh…..aahhhh!!!" He felt her tighten her grip around his neck "please….no…not like this”. He pleaded feeling helpless as he failed desperately trying to escape her trap. As his body started to go numb the knowledge that he had this match won if he hadn’t been cocky made his eyes tear up in humiliation. The model wasn't giving an inch watching him squirm with a sadistic smile on her face.

Alistair raised his arms behind his head trying to reach her face to rake her in the eyes with his fingers in a last ditch effort to break free hoping the move would cause her to loosen her grip before he slipped into unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Ami now felt that she had his opponent right where she wanted him. The supermodel was now squeezing has hard as she could in both holds, her cute biceps bulging against his neck as her mouth crept close to his ear. "Mmmm stop struggling boy, its over. Just submit" she hissed in his ear, a bit seductively before jerking her legs around his waist to sent in jolts of pain as she squeezed her legs around his lower body.

Alistair went down on his knees, the supermodel felt that she almost had him as she licked her lips and had her eyes wide open, just ready to hear those words. His body felt limp against her "Oh thats rigt kid, it WILL end like this" she smirked evilly.

However, Alistair took advantage of the No DQ stipulation, bringing his hands up- Ami thought he was going to tap but instead his hands went up to her beautiful face and raked her eyes, causing her to let out a loud shriek and release her grip and fall down on her back, behind him. "AHH! YOU BITCH" she yelled, her eyes stinging and getting wattery.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next