Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Warriors and Priestesses. (For killcarrion)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Warriors and Priestesses. (For killcarrion) - Page 6 Empty Re: Warriors and Priestesses. (For killcarrion)

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Chuang was no stranger to doing chores, he often used it as an excuse to avoid interacting with Qi when she had drawn his ire. Plus he could let his mind wander, and daydream about various things. When it came to being a martial artist Chuang was dedicated to that, but still he was a young man so one had to forgive a few childish quirks in light of him being a hard worker. Chuang inwardly mused that doing the dishes was going to become much better in future, when he was doing it with Mikoto. After the events that had been occurring and the sparring session, followed by weathering a long tangent from Miko's Mother it felt good to just relax.

Mr Lingxian was probably going to be spending the holidays over at China back home, but of course he would make sure that Mikoto was fine. Personal happiness was the key to life a wise old tai chi user once stated to Chuang, and if Mikoto was happy that would be well enough for the Chinese warrior.

But still Chuang was a little miffed by the fact that he wasn't able to give the affectionate peck on the cheek of the Japanese priestess, he grunted lightly as he felt Miko's elbow. But she did have a valid point though, wouldn't want to draw the Mother's presence again. After drying his hands Chuang would look out the window too and saw that it was getting late, it was time to start making preparations for departure.

"Heh yeah, better get moving. C'mon then sweetheart." Chuang muttered softly as he would walk outside the residence of the Kusanagi, although once outside Chuang would hold Miko's hand as they took the steps down. As they walked down Mr Lingxian would then speak with "Mikoto I want to thank you again, for accepting my feelings. I bet Qi is going to be hyped that her dear Brother is with a brilliant woman like you, maybe I'll tease her a little. And I'll keep what happened in our spar a secret too....." Chuang muttered that last part, he wasn't sure how good the hearing of Chiyoko was and he wasn't willing to test it.

Back to top Go down

Warriors and Priestesses. (For killcarrion) - Page 6 Empty Re: Warriors and Priestesses. (For killcarrion)

Post by killcarrion Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:02 pm

While traipsing along the stone walkway hand in hand with Chuang, a brisk autumn wind heralded the upcoming frigid weather further on the horizon. Dried leaves fluttering around them with Miko's flowing mane wafting to the side as well. The priestess shuttered slightly from the chill in the air, though that only made her appreciate the warmth from Chuang's offered hand even more-so, clenching it tightly while they approached the stairway leading down to the bus stop where their entire day had began.

The priestess kept her gaze pointed downwards until they finally arrived at the top of the flight of stairs, and the unfortunate conclusion of their time together that day. *Hmm...I never remembered them being this steep...* The priestess randomly thought before realizing she had been holding Chuang's hand for several seconds without even realizing it, much like the last time they were together at Shirahama beach where they had met.

Mikoto kept gravely silent while she allowed Chuang to say his parting words, stone faced and unemotional towards his impassioned words. Until a smile would start to form on the sides of her lips, growing wider and and wider until she needed to bring a hand to her mouth to suppress her sudden chuckling. Eventually, taking a short breath before responding in kind. "I'm...I'm very sorry...*chuckle*...but..."Sweetheart" just sounds a little, well...corny...*chuckle*...We'll...uh, we'll work on that some other time~." Mikoto offered Chuang the warmest of smiles as the Chinese Warrior seemed to find his own way of uplifting Mikoto's spirits. "And...I uh, I think you've already shown me your gratitude for that." Mikoto shyly stated from when Chuang mentioned how she accepted his feelings, something else that brought on her sudden bout of giggling.

"So long, Chuang-san. I'll make sure to tell Suzumi how lucky I am to find such a great guy."
Stealthily planting one final peck on his cheek, Miko would force herself to let go of his hand and backtrack down the stone walkway. Walking backward with one final wave and maintaining eye contact until he was out of sight from descending the stairs. Though it was only once she reached her front door that she had totally forgotten to text Suzu if she had any questions about their date, realizing that she may not have needed that help after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Well Chuang might have had some corny words there, but he was up front with how he felt towards Mikoto. Qi wasn't here so Mr Lingxian felt like being like that, besides he was going to be heading off very shortly. So tact wasn't really needed at this point, in the mind of the Chinese warrior at least. Best to enjoy the last minutes of the day with Miko, and the feeling of being such a lucky guy.

The chilly wind did prompt Chuang to wonder on the practicality of wearing shorts this day, but he took solace in the warmth of Mikoto's soft hand. For one who could flip Chuang around and be a good wrestler, she had great skin. To be honest it let the young man just feel relaxed, he could just sit next to her and breathe easy. Travelling to the land of the rising sun and embarking on a career as a wrestler was hectic enough as it is, the beautiful and calming priestess would help to rein Chuang in when he trusted too much in his youthful exuberance.

When Mikoto started laughing at the words of Chuang he grinned and looked at his shoes briefly, her earlier stone face had him worried just a little bit. The Chinese warrior gave a few light chuckles in response to Miko's giggling, his words on reflection was indeed lame. But it didn't matter, what was important was enjoying Mikoto's company. A small smirk on Chuang's face was shown as he recalled the sparring session they had, if that wasn't a good display of romantic intent he didn't know what it was.

Chuang remained still as Mikoto kissed his cheek, her soft lips gracing his cheek. He would have preferred some light making out, but he thought of that as perhaps something to work for. It was best to take his leave now, inwardly Chuang would think of his next meeting with the priestess.

"Hehe, I'll tell Qi about how lucky I am to have a brilliant and beautiful girl like you. Bye Mikoto, stay awesome. Love ya." Chuang said giving a wave goodbye to the priestess, a light buzz in his head as he mused on the awesome day that he had. One of the best so far.

As he got on the bus he realised something however, it was the same driver as before.

"Oh it's you sunny boy, well how'd it go?" he inquired with a wry grin.

Chuang paid for a ticket and sat at the front, and grinned before saying "Like a dream come true~ I feel like the luckiest man alive......" Mr Lingxian took out his phone and texted to Qi.

"Leaving Miko's place, we're a couple now!"

Which was promptly followed by Qi's response.

"YIPPIE! Knew you could do it Bro, really happy for you. Smile"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6