Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 11:39 pm

"Unghhh! Waiiiiiiit!" Isabella yelled as she got caught in the bear hug,which,due to her size,was a breast smother too. Cheryl doubted if doing something or not,and decided to attack Koko from behind to make her release Isabella.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by anegge Wed May 27, 2009 2:26 am

This time Koko had finally caught onto the girl's antics and she turned around to face Cheryl as she came in for the attack, she started to press Cheryl towards the corner trying to splash her into the turnbuckle and leave Isabella sandwiched in between them in the hug, Isabella's cute butt pressing right between her younger sister's spread legs.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 3 GXChUKwThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 3 1BElGMIThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 2:47 am

Isabella was breathless even before she was sandwiched between her sister and Koko. Cheryl's wind was knocked right out of her lungs as she attacked by the bigger girl and her sister. Both girls were trapped by the teddy bear's amazing strength,weight and size.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 27, 2009 2:58 am

Kokona grinned really big. She'd got them! Now she had them both stuck! She cheerfully teased her prey, "You got caught, now I'm gonna squish you girls good!"

And squish them she did, bouncing softly but firmly up against the pair to ram them into the corner with her pudgy tummy.
For one Cheryl was in a bad position under the huge weight of Koko and her sister, her tiny form being tossed butt first into the corner with Isabella's butt pressing down on her mound, and her small breasts tight up against her sis' back. But Isabella was being put through sandwich hell. She was falling against her sister with each of the Teddy Bear's eager hops, and Koko's crotch was smacking hard into hers each time, with the dizzy girl's face getting pummeled by the girl's mighty jugs!

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 3 GXChUKwThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 3 1BElGMIThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 3:02 am

Cheryl lost unconsciousness just a few minutes after she got caught. Her small body couldnt resist so much weight,and the only way out she found was to fall asleep. Isabella,meanwhile,would be gasping for air,trying to keep herself awake and away from her opponent's huge breasts.

"This is not goood....I gotta escape,but how?!" Isabella asked herself.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 27, 2009 3:12 am

Koko grinned triumphantly as Cheryl went out like a light and tucked Isabella back up into the bear hug starting to mover her to the center of the ring. "Now, cutie, let's here you submit to my Teddy Bear Crush." she exclaimed triumphantly making ready to put Isabella in her fearsome finisher.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Cheryl fell limp,face first to the mat. She was already out cold,and everything was up to Isabella. The little blue haired girl,however,wasnt willing to give up,not even if her bones get crushed. The only thing that could make her submit was to watch her little sister in pain.

I'm...I'm not giving up! Never!!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Koko seemed amazed at Isabella's courage. "That's so brave..." she mumbled, "Good luck."

Then the sumo began to firmly entrap the blue haired, blue eyed wrestler in her grasp. Isabella was hitched up in the hug and both arms were pinned to her sides. Then Koko took two firm handfuls of her foe's little butt to hold her in place, squeezing the soft rump tightly as she started to tighten the hug. Isabella's mound was trapped right between Koko's legs leaving her cute little sex pinned completely to Koko's massive one. Isabella's tiny tits were pressing softly into the bottom of the sumo's impressive chest, and her face was slotted at the top of her chest resting for a second in the big girl's valley. Kokona roared at the name of the move, "Teddy Bear Crush!" as she pressed her arms firmly down on the imprisioned girl's spine, starting to crush her and slowly began to lift the girl up, drawing her tiny form across her captor's.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Isabella let out a drowned cry,her head smothered by the sumo's massive breasts. It didnt take long to make her fall unconscious,as she was already tired from the match. Her arms would stop struggling as she slowly shutted her eyes closed,finally out.

".........."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri May 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Koko continued to drag Isabella up her body, not noticing that she had won the match. And from the shouts of the crowd the prefered Koko not realize she had won the match. Finally Koko had Isabella at the top of her grip and lifted her knee out dropping her mound first on her waiting thigh for a painful jolt that just might force the girl back awake.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next