Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear Empty The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Standard Match
Winning Condition: 3-Seconds Pin, KO or Submission

The lights focused on the little figures of the small girls,Isabella and Cheryl,as they appeared from the backstage,wearing their typical outfits. Their theme song started to sound on the loudspeakers as the entire crowd cheered for them. Not to see them fighting,but to see them suffering,as always. Cheryl blushed slightly,and then both sisters started to walk down the ramp,waving and blowing kisses at their 'beloved' fans. They climbed into the ring . Cheryl leaned on her corner while Isabella stood in front of her and started to throw some weak jabs to the air.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear Empty Re: The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Kokona grinned sheepishly as she went down to the ring, it was odd but she was more uncomfortable wearing a bikini like this than going topless in a sumo halter. She tugged a bit at the butt of her deep maroon bottoms as she lifted herself up onto the ring apron.

That was when she realized why she had been dolled up in a bikini. She was fighting the lovely couple. "Oh, the lovely couple! You two are SO pretty." she told them joyfully clapping her hands together. Then she scratched her head for a moment. The lovely couple hadn't been doing very well in their fights lately. Maybe she could come up with some way to give them a better chance.

"I bet," she said, biting her lower lip and hoping this idea wouldn't get her squashed, "That I can beat both of you before you can beat me. And if I beat one of you, then she can still help her sister fight. Okay?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear GXChUKwThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear 1BElGMIThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear Empty Re: The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Isabella smirked at the idea and thanked Koko for the compliment. "Thank you!!" None of her last opponents has been so nice. She nodded and Cheryl got out of the ring,allowing her sister to go first. Isabella took a defensive stance and waited for the bell to ring,without losing sight of her opponent.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Koko smiled sweetly. She moved to the middle of the ring and put her hands up somehow expecting her blue-hued opponent to go for her offer of a test of strength.

--
If Isabella is crazy enough to lock hands with Koko the big girl will try to push her down to her knees and bend her back into a painful arch which would inadvertently leave Koko's large rack right in the girl's face.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear GXChUKwThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear 1BElGMIThe Lovely Couple vs The Teddy Bear UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Isabella was too proud and too confident about her strength to let this chance slip. She raised her hands and locked them up with Koko's. Not a second after that,she fell backwards,pushed down strongly by the other girl's strength and weight.

"Waaaaah!!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Koko was almost amazed. She had Isabella tight in the her powerful grip. The little girl was hardly even resisting. "Take this!" she cheerfully roared as she flexed her biceps forcing every joint in the girl's tiny arms to strain.

She gleefully bounced up and down knocking her large breasts carelessly into Isabella's face as she wore her down. Koko grinned, wondering what she should try next.

--
Koko will let go of Isabella for a second and drop down next to her on her knees. If Isabella hasn't done something then, she'll leap forward and full body pin the girl.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Isabella was left breathless as Koko's soft breasts smothered her. She was barely able to respond after that. She couldnt do anything to escape from the full body pin,and the ref girl came down with the first count.

"One!" With the first count,Cheryl jumped over the ropes and rushed toward the girl,attempting to stomp on her back to force her to break the pin

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 7:37 pm

"Ohh," wailed the sumo as little Cheryl eagerly booted her. Kokona rolled over onto her back, freeing Isabella from the pin as she tried to get a glimpse of Cheryl.

--
Koko will try to spin around and grab ahold of Cheryl if she hasn't gotten to far away and bowl her into her sister so she can deal with them at the same time. But most of the time she'll have her back to Isabella!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Cheryl was caught by her far bigger opponent. She started to fight for her freedom. Meanwhile,Isabella slowly started to climb back to her feet,feeling a bit dazed. But! She wasnt done yet.

Cheryl tried to escape from Koko's grasp by reaching the ropes,that way she may call for a rope break.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Koko hugged Cheryl around the waist trying to wheel her around, but the girl's stance was better than her sitting position, and Cheryl was soon safely attached to a rope. Koko frowned and stood to her feet slowly, ignoring Isabella for the time being.

--
Koko will Irish whip Cheryl against the ropes and then stick her flabby arm out trying to catch the girl with an arm splash across the chest and put her on her back in the middle of the ring.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next