Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sig vs. Alma Runas

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sig vs. Alma Runas - Page 8 Empty Re: Sig vs. Alma Runas

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Alma keep laying down and only response to Sig was her moaning. She was completly helpless and vulnerable. Alma looked at Sig and pouts a little when not feeling anything on her breasts anymore, but she soon calm down after feeling small and firm titties on her large orbs.

Completly lost by Sig's teasing, Alma soon end up in grapevine hold with arms pinned down and legs immobilized. She looked at her opponent and start shaking her head after pain in her legs is getting bigger and bigger.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:40 pm

"Heh heh heh~" Sig grinned almost ear to ear when she felt very little resistance from her opponent anymore.

She would spread the legs of Alma a bit more every five seconds or so to see just how far she could stretch the girl. The thrill of having someone else under her control made her back felt a shiver. It's not as wonderful as being on the receiving end, but in this kind of mood, it did gave her a huge amount of satisfaction.

"Mmm... I'll let you decide when do you want to stop, hun~" she teased. "I hope we can go... all... night... long..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Alma began moving her body left and right, trying to escape Sig's grip. Not only that it was pretty pointless, feel of little breasts on her own always calmed her down. She start squirming and mixing moans with screams after Sig was further spreading her legs.

Alma tried to tap out, but realized her hands are pinned down. "I.. I give up." Alma said with pain in her voice.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:33 pm

"Aww, you sureeee...??" Sig taunted Alma as the girl surrendered, although she loosened her hold significantly to give her opponent some relief. "And I was just getting excited too..." the smaller girl pouted.

The bell was already ringing, though, and while she probably could have tortured Alma for a bit longer, she decided against it ultimately. Sig gave the girl one last passionate kiss for a bit instead before she pulled her lips away and grinned at her.

"Well fought, hun~ Heh heh~" she giggled, flicking her tongue at Alma's cheek and rolled off the girl and get up to her feet afterwards.

She'd then put a foot on Alma's chest and put a hand up to pose for the crowds, blowing a kiss to the roaring audience before stepping back from the subdued girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Alma began noding quickly after Sig's question, since it felt like her thighs were burning. She stayed down, her limbs spread apart after Alma finally got a rest. "Good match yes, congratulations." Alma felt little uncomfortable after Sig put feet on her chest for winning pose, but there was nothing she could do about it but wait.

And that's how Alma's debut end up with defeat. It was way harder than she imagined, but at least she got some experience now for future matches.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8