by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Imagine That...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Imagine That... - Page 2 Empty Re: Imagine That...

Post by HighFly Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:52 am

Alaina let out a satisfied "Mmmmm" as Bryan continued his work. He was excellent! Alaina closed her eyes and let the moment sink in as she moved her hair out of the way with her hand. She took a few deep breaths as she leaned her head back. Bryan made twitter sound like it wasn't as bad as Alaina made it out to be in her mind. She looked forward to him helping her set that up almost as she wanted to put her hands on him...

However, the mention of Kozue and her work at the dojo made Alaina break out in laughter! "Oh man... I train at that dojo too. Taylor is a unique type of motivator Bry, she can get more out of you but there are times where I want to smack her around." Alaina said with a hearty laugh. "Maybe you could stop by and get your butt kicked into shape huh?"

Alaina listened to Bryan talking about being beaten by Kozue. She turned and looked him in the eyes with the most playful smile and raised eyebrow on her face. "I took her in a spar, and I'd have to beat you the way I beat her. Amabomb all the way big guy." Alaina said, throwing a wink in at the end. She faced Bryan and per her arms around his shoulders, gently running her fingers along his back. "Is it my turn?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:00 am

Overhearing the Amazon illicit a repressed yet clearly satisfied moan along with feeling her melt in his hands were all the signs Bryan needed to reaffirm that he hasn't lost his magic touch. Bryan may have sounded like he was casually shooting the breeze or straight-up bragging when he mentioned his "renowned" massaging technique, but their was always some truth to every lie. Being around other lady models who found themselves stuck posing in one position all day made practicing this craft a clear necessity when it came to getting their attention...although once he tried to get a little too hands-on was when the trouble started...

Bryan couldn't help but laugh right along with Alaina once he recanted everything he was told from Kozue about this dojo of hers. She had an infectious, charmingly adorable laugh that Bryan felt proud to have been the source of. "You know...just from some of the horror stories that I've been hearing bout that place, this Taylor chick seems more like the type to kick my ass then get it in fighting shape...But hey, as long as you'll be there to have my back, maybe I can muster up the courage to get a peek inside this fabled dojo of yours."

Before the model athlete could take a breather from his massage therapy treatment, Alaina would turn in place and address him face to spell-blindingly beautiful face. He reflexively tensed up when Alaina started tracing up and down his back, all sense of subtlety and subtext officially out the window. With one audible gulp he did his best to play it cool and not let on that inwardly he was flipping the fuck out. "Yeah...well...you'd, uh, have to catch me first before you start flipping me around like a flapjack...not like I'm gonna go down without a fight, little lady." Bryan slyly placed his own hands on her lower back and pulled her ever so closely towards him, her supple chest faintly rubbing against his pecs as he remained unable to look anywhere else except at the Amazonian beauty looking up at him. "Have I mentioned yet that this may be one of the greatest days of my life?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:50 am

Alaina laughed as Bryan spoke of Taylor. What he said wasn't far from the truth. "Don't worry Bry-Bry, I'd keep you safe." Alaina chuckled with a wink as she edged ever so closer to Bryan. His charm was refreshing, as was his honesty, his smile, and..... well, his everything! Alaina grinned as she quickly ducked underneath his arms and spun behind him although she didn't place him in a hold or hit him with a full nelson suplex as she would have to a wrestling opponent.

Instead, she gently rubbed Bryans back for a minute, walking with him towards the water. As they began to wade in she pressed up against his back and moved her hands around to his front, running them along her abdomen and chest. "I am glad to hear you are enjoying today as much as I am..." She said in a soothing voice, smiling the whole time. "Is the amazonian touch making it better still?" She asked as she stood up on the tips of her toes to lean in and rest her head on his shoulder.

She took a deep breath and enjoyed the moment. She hadn't felt a connection like this to someone this quickly since Mamouru. Thankfully for her, Bryan seemed completely different. "You know, I think that you are really something special." Alaina whispered into Bryan's ear. "You are open, and not afraid to be yourself. I feel like I don't have to hide who I am around you either." Alaina added, her lips very close to Bryans ear.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:58 am

"Huh?..Whoa, a-alright..." Alaina was proving herself to be especially rambunctious than Bryan would have guessed, slipping out of his grasp and nudging him along towards the shorelines before he was even anywhere of it. It was a steady pace but one he will begrudgingly admit didn't come without a stumble or two while shuffling around other laid out towels.

Once they were up to their shins in seawater, time seemed to slow to a crawl, almost stopping in place just for the two of them aside from the cascading waves washing up on shore. Bryan would have remained fixated on the picturesque coastline off in the distance were it not for the roving hands caressing his chiseled pectorals and abs. Feeling the contours of his muscles while the softness of her heavenly chest rubbed up against his back. As breath-taking as the scenery was, it wouldn't hold his attention for long. Someone way more beautiful was right behind him and was the deciding factor making this moment something special, her whispered words having a bewitching quality since they were uttered close enough to his ear that he swore he could have felt them brushing against his earlobe.

"Dealing with all those "fake people" you mentioned...sounds...sounds like it sucked. Well, I'll tell ya right now...I wouldn't have gotten to know anything about you today if we weren't being one-hundred percent legit with eachother. How much you care for your friends, how competitive you can be...especially when it come to your training, how undeniably sexy you can be with just a wink of an eye..." Bryan laughed lightly at that last part as he turned in place to put his back to the sunset and face to face with the sultry Amazon.

"And I already know I'm gonna really dig spending the foreseeable future getting to know even more about ya..." It was a bold move, but Bryan would place both his hands on her curvy hips and bring them closer. At some point in all this Bryan had stopped TRYING to be smooth and was just going with the flow, feeling that same connection and just running with it. He would shift his head forward and attempt to press his lips against Alaina's. Normally he would only be going ninety percent of the way there and wait to see if the girl would close the rest of the gap when it came to a kiss, but he was fairly certain that wouldn't be necessary this time...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:55 am

Alaina giggled as Bryan turned to face her. She looked him in the eye and smiled warmly as he spoke about them being open with one another. "I think you are the sexy one here Bry." Alaina said giving him a flirty wink that he just mentioned. "However, if you think a wink is sexy I can show you a whole lot more than just that." Alaina said.

She kept thinking to herself how after Mamouru, she would take her time the next time she was interested in a guy. Not today. She already felt a comfort level above and beyond a first meeting. She felt a warm connection to Bryan, and she was loving every second of it.

Alaina began to visibly blush as Bryan said he looked forward to getting to know her better. "For you, I have all the time in the world." Alaina said before feeling Bryan's hands pulling them closer. She let out a quiet "mmhmmm" of approval as his lips met hers. She put her arms around his neck, giving the kiss a bit of tongue. Alaina raised one leg up, brushing it against Bryan's and wrapping it around him a little in an effort to bring the two even closer. She wanted to give him a nice moment he'd never forget.

After they kissed Alaina rest her head on Bryan's chest and continued to hold him. "Hun, I can't think of words to describe the attraction I am feeling right now. Its just that I have been burned before and want to try to take my time. Still... you seem to know just how to turn me on." She said, pressing up against him while gently swaying her hips back and forth, moving in for another kiss.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Those amazonian lips felt just as luscious as Bryan had been imagining ever since he first laid eyes on them, methodically shifting them against his own as the kiss pretty much wiped his head clean of any other thoughts. The sinewy leg wrapped behind his own brought them closer together and definitely made the Amazon the commanding force here. The ice cold water at their shins was downright freezing, but that didn't make this sensual moment any less heated.

"...phew...wow..."
Bryan tilted his head back after the electrifying kiss and didn't have much to say afterwards, staring forward with a glazed over look in his eyes. Sort of lost in a fuzzy daze while Alaina lovingly latched on tightly and rested her cheek against his toned chest.

"...."

There wasn't much going on in Bryans noggin at this point, no real conscious thoughts outside from lingering on the sensual warmth from the embrace. And the cushiony plumpness of her chest compressed against his own pecs. All topped off with one more graciously returned smooch.

"Umm...well, I could probably think of a few words for all this. But, if you want, we could...maybe...possibly...slow things down a tad...not that I'm endorsing that suggestion..." Those were probably the hardest words Bryan had to say in a long time, especially considering how worked up he was. But after hearing how Alaina was jilted in the past, that nagging voice in the back of his head compelled him to demonstrate some restraint...damn that voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 am

Alaina simply continued to hold Bryan for a minute silently. She wanted to fully process everything that was happening. Bryan paid attention to her and wanted to slow down. Deep down, she knew that was for the best even if her heart was telling her otherwise.

"I think it would be for the best... but damn, I really like having you in my arms." Alaina said as she looked up at Bryan with a giant smile on her face. She gently ran her hands down his chest again and stood in front of him, still close. "Bry, I really like spending time with you, I mean like, I really really like it." Alaina added, blushing and speaking like a nervous teenager making a confession.

After giggling at herself and the situation she was in she leaned in to whisper to Bryan once more. "If we feel this way after another little date, maybe the two of us could show each other a few wrestling moves at your place..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:32 am

Although he was going against what his basic instinct was telling him do, Bryan himself knew that taking a step back may have been for the best. Things seemed to be progressing way faster than either of them could have anticipated, and some time to settle things down and think things out was probably what they both needed.

"Oh, well...we could slow things down, but I don't see a reason why we couldn't keep hanging onto each other like this..."
Bryan smiled back down at the sultry Amazon looking up at him. She definitely had a warmth to her that was generated from more than just her natural body heat. It must have had to with that smile of hers, the model athlete holding her closely to himself with his hands on her curvy hips.

"Hm? But I really don't have too much wrestling gear at my place. And it's nowhere near big enough to-...oh..."
Bryan wasn’t exceptionally "quick" when it came to Alainas sly innuendo, going over his head  as he was still trying to come to grips with the awesome situation he was in. Now the model athlete was sporting his own slight blush, grinning back down and continuing to play the coy word game with Alaina. "Hmm...imagine all I could learn from the Amazon herself...careful though...if I pick up enough tips and tricks I may be able to get a win over ya. Then my own Twitter followers would double up~…”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Alaina chuckled as Bryan spoke. He was too cute sometimes, and she'd only known him for a very short time. She had to remind herself to pump the brakes, even if part of her didn't want to. Alaina warpped her arms around Bryan, making sure to emcompass his arms too. She locked her hands in an S-lock to secure him as she leaned close.

"You may be able to get a win, but its very doubtful. You will step into the jungle, and I am the amazon. What I say goes and I've never been beaten on my home turf. You might be my little, loveable plaything." She part taunted, part enticed. With a big, goofy smile she looked into his eyes and rest her head on his chest. She gave him a nice big squeeze... and wanted to playfully show him some of her power by wrapping him up and making him have to earn his way out...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm

"...*Hngh*...Well, I can see why...uh, they call you that..." Bryan winced from the tightening constriction of the sultry amazon, forcing a nervous smile to hide the fact he was in a wee bit of pain at the moment. Somewhere along the lines this affectionate embrace became more like a test of endurance than anything else. It was truly a deadly combination, Alaina's innocent smile and that fearsome strength hidden behind it.

"But hey, let's not forget who's truly the king of the jungle, ya know? A badass loin-clothed wearing dude named Tarzan. He's the one who calls the shots around there, just don't expect me to be rockin that outfit anytime soon..."
Bryan coyly teased back, though in the back of his mind he fantasized about what it would be like being subjugated and bent to the will of the Amazon dressed in a sexy jungle outfit. Whether he came out on top against her in a bedroom match or not...it was honestly a win-win in his book. Bryan squirmed and flexed his arm muscles to break free of the hold, but there was no budge to be given. Suddenly a crazy idea popped into his head...

"Tell you what...I think I know of a way to break free. If you can bear with it, and hang tough, you can choose where we go for our next date. If not, then I get the honor. Oh...and you gotta admit B-RY is a cool nickname~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next