by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Friendly Reuniting (For Cirno)

2 posters

Go down

The Friendly Reuniting (For Cirno) Empty The Friendly Reuniting (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Heather had made arrangements to pick up a good old friend of her's. She was more than excited to be able to see her again as it's been quite a long time since. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a dark purple gothic-like design on the front along with a black skirt, purple and black striped stockings, and black boots. She made her way as quickly as possible to the airport, making it for the time that the girl was expected to arrive. She rushed over to the gate where she was arriving, dusting herself off.

"Haa! Should be anytime now!" She let out, smiling wide as she stood in excitement. She saw the plane arrive, her heart racing as she knew that she was going to be coming out of that plane, standing at the gate as she waited.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

The Friendly Reuniting (For Cirno) Empty Re: The Friendly Reuniting (For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:39 am

Karina had taken a leave of absence from AFW a few months ago due to family matters. She had traveled to America to stay with her little sister and while there, had trained in new ways of defeating opponents! She took the American Female Wrestling league as her training grounds and all went perfectly! She had asked Heather to pick her up from the airport, mainly because she had not seen Heather in a while and wondered how her friend was fairing. She had only brought a single backpack with her since the house she was staying in had everything she needed except clothing, which her sister had bought beforehand.

She stepped out from the gate after a while, shifting her sunglasses from her eyes and up to her bangs to keep them there. She was wearing a black blazer, a white blouse underneath which had the first few top buttons undone to display her generous cleavage, showing that she was not wearing a bra! She wore dark blue baggy cargo pants and black combat boots to match a rather wild, soldier like outfit. She looked around for a moment, holding her backpack over her shoulder as she looked for that familiar voice, soon finding Heather. She stepped towards her, a knowing grin on her face. " Glad you could make it, Heather! " She shouted as she approached her, soon trying to bring her arms around Heather to give her a firm hug.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:21 am

Heather stood in wait, tapping her foot a little as it seemed like it was taking longer than it actually was. She let out a long sigh, stretching herself out slightly before Karina finally arrived. She watched her step through the doors from the plain, grinning wide as she waited for her to spot her, waving her over when she did.

"Ahaa of course I would!" She let out, getting pulled into that hug. She blushed a little at the feeling, squirming slightly before Karina released her. She took a deep breath, nodding her head as she huffed. "I like your outfit. How was America? I miss my hometown sometimes honestly." She let out, a full smile on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:31 am

Karina broke the hug after a while, the woman's squirming had not gone by unnoticed and it amused Karina, like always. She stepped back, tightly the backpack strap over her one shoulder, stepping besides Heather after doing one final check up to make sure she didn't lose anything during her trip. " T'was great. Had some time to clear my head, trained a lot, though I did gain some pounds, so I need to work those off at some point.. "

She smirked, crossing her arms underneath her chest, making them puff out. " I would have asked Cecilia, but I wanna surprise her, plus I haven't seen you for a while before I went on vacation, so I'm quite happy that you were ready to pick me up! Perhaps next time I go there again, I'll take you with me. " She gave Heather a wink, deciding to tease her. " For some.. Extra work out. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:30 am

Heather snickered and grinned a little as she mentioned gaining some pounds, crossing her arms a bit. "Oh yeah? Packed on a few pounds? What did they all go to your breasts and butt or something?" She said, sticking her tongue out a little as she shrugged, thinking the girl looked just as fine as she's always looked to her.

She nod her head at those next words, blushing quite a bit at her teasing. She clicked her tongue, turning her head a little as her heart pounded. "Kuh...Ngh..Y-yeah yeah whatever. I-I would LIKE to go back next time you do though..would be nice" She said, nodding her head a little.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:04 am

Karina had to release a soft laugh when she heard the woman, at the very least Heather's attitude hadn't changed, though she could probably turn that around once she would fight her again. " Oho, I think they did, but it seems your fat ass got even bigger. " She gave Heather a teasing grin, even bringing a hand up to pat the woman on the head, as if already establishing dominance between them that way! It was certainly something to find Heather like this, and how the woman acted was pretty cute to say the least.

She would shrug, looking back over her shoulder at the gateway she just came from. " Mh. Sure. You can stay with me when I go there again. T'would be very fun to have you around. " She would take her steps besides Heather. " Well then, shall we go? " She was quite eager to see how things had been fairing after she had left for a while.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Heather grit her teeth slightly, blushing even more as she kept her head turned slightly. "My ass is not fat alright!?" She let out, groaning just a bit as she pat her head like that. She squirmed, clicking her tongue again before she took her steps beside her.

She nod her head a little at those words, huffing a bit. "..you know..I want to test myself against you a little again." She let out, walking with her and looking straight forward. "I wanna fight you a little. Just..an off-the-record little fight between us. Wanna see if I'm better than you yet."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down